Destiny doing its magic

'He didn't believe in Magic...
     Destiny wanted her to be his Magician'

After he entered his office, she soon reached restroom and saw herself in the mirror. She was smiling... Smiling to her heart's content. And then she splashed her face with handful of water to hide that blush..

She reached her desk back and the work didn't seem to burden her anymore.. She started to properly file everything.

Meanwhile in Ak's office,

Prakash was curiously looking at the man who was seated in the MD chair and trying to understand the situation.

Prakash is not only Ak's secretary. He is also his close aide from school days. His parents worked for Raaju thaatha (Rajaram, Ak's grandpa). Hence he grew up in their household. He always followed Ak like a shadow from his childhood. He left for US when Ak left. He was an year younger to him and He was one of the persons who understood Ak and his scars well. He was always loyal towards Ak and before him, nothing matters fr Prakash. They always maintained their superior subordinate relationship in front of others. But when no one was der, Prakash always took his liberty to talk.

Ak was signing the files given by Prakash and then asked him without lifting his head...

Ak: is der anything on my face???

P: no sir..

Ak: inniku naan Unaku thidir nu handsome ah theriyurena??

P: illa sir.. U always look handsome.

Ak: then y r u staring at me?? We reached my office 10 minutes before and for this long, u have been staring at me.

P: Neenga personally offer letter sign panna ponnu inniku join pannirukka..

Ak: Apdiya??? I don't remember signing anything like that.

He was lying through his teeth😅

P: Oho.. Neenga Idhu varaikum endha ponnaiyum paathu naan paakale. Inniku secretary department eh thirumbi paatha maari irundhuchi...

Ak: when did u turn this much gossipy?? Do u want me to transfer you to our Rajasthan branch???

P: no sir.. Am fine here.. Inime keka mattane..

After getting the files, he ran off from his cabin. But he knew in his heart, there was something which made Ak to sign her file and he was purposely hiding.

Ak remembered that day. Prakash accidentally mixed the files and her offer letter came to his view. Her qualifications were tremendous. First in everything. Finished her executive course in young age. He was astounded. She seemed passionate towards this job and She wasn't here to slack off. He liked passionate people. Hence to give her a chance, he signed her file himself.

He didn't know at that point that destiny was starting to do its own magic in their lives.

And about that look, he didn't think much of it. He just felt that he saw her because she was new in that place.

Sindhuja arranged all the files accordingly. Numbered them and submitted to Nisha. Nisha was shocked to see her finish everything in a day. She just thought it will take 3 or 4 days to finish. She gave her a very menial job in the thought of insulting her. But there she was standing in front of her with the arranged files.

Nisha didn't know why but she felt an animosity towards Sk. It was may be due to the fact, that her file was signed by AK. Every girl wished for a guy like Ak, she was no different from others. Hence she felt genuinely jealous towards her. So to irritate her, she didn't give her any more job for that day and made her sit idle.

SK didn't seem to care about all these things. She was happy that she was idle as she was reminiscing his look towards her.. Just the thought about that look gave her goosebumps.. Suddenly she had a doubt whether he looked at her at all as it lasted for only 2 seconds.. And her face turned sullen.

She wasn't aware that she was already been noted and under his eyes.

Her days started being blissful with his presence near her.. Sometimes she felt like he looked at her. But she had no proof as he never got caught. Many times she doubted herself for thinking like that.

Her mom was happy for her as she was being the most happiest in her life. Kaushik was busy with a project in his company and he met her for very few times these days. Even those few times were highly bitter for him as she was kept on talking about Arjun. But She didn't notice any difference with him.

Only bothering thing for her was Nisha's behavior with her. She was being little hard and made her to work late every evening.

*Author note: thank you everyone for reading the story. Pidichu irundha vote karo. Mela sollanum na comment karo. Karuthukkal varaverka padugindrana😍😍😍😍😍... Sunday special so two chapters😍😍😍....