Sly fox

'Make sure the lions you roll with are not snakes in disguise.'

It was the day of their return and they were getting ready to come back to the city.

Sk: Arjuney...

Ak: hmm....

Sk: onnu kekanum nu nenaichen...

Ak: Sollu ma...

Sk: indha island ku per irukka Enna???

Ak: irukkey...

Sk: Enna peru??

Ak: Hazel...

Sk: Wow... Super name... Hazel island... I will always remember this island.. This is one of the beautiful places which contains our wonderful memories...

Ak: innum sila memories eh add pannuvoma??

Sk: naughty... Naan Kelambitten.. Vaanga polam...

Ak: sari vaa polam..

They both reached the city back and they were heading towards the public entrance in the airport.

Sk: Arjuney.... Namma edhuku indha side porom??? Ellarum paathuruvanga le???

Ak: paakatum...

Sk: ketta Enna soldradhu???

Ak: honeymoon poitu vandhom nu sollalama??

Sk: Kalyanam pathi solla poroma???

Ak: namma edhuvume solla veanom baby... You just stay calm and come with me.. Don't open your mouth in any case...

As they were walking towards the entrance, they saw reporters at the other end. Many clicked photographs of them. Ak stopped her.

Ak: un shoelace kazhandu irukku paaru...

He went on tie it..

Sk: why are you doing this?? Arjuneyy..

Ak: you just be calm...

She saw him tying the laces and then he went to whisper in her ears.

Ak: we are not gonna tell them about our marriage.... But we are going to have some fun..

Sk: haan... puriyaleiye..

Ak: Unaku aprama theliva Soldren.. You just walk with me...

When they reached the entrance, reporters surrounded them.

Reporter 1: Sindhuja, are you really dating Mr.Arjun???

Reporter 2: where did you both go??

Reporter 3: Don't you love Satish?? He said that you people r in love??

Sindhuja: Endha Satish??

Reporter 4: Don't you really not know him?? Appo unga relationship status sollunga...

Reporter 5: are you really in relationship with Arjun?? Sollunga.. Pogadhinga.. Sollunga..

They walked faster and few bodyguards then stopped the reporters and they all saw as ak and sk were getting into the same car.

-----

Satish was eating some fruits in his apartment. He then received a call from sumalatha..

Sumalatha: Hey Satish... News paathiya??

Satish: Enna news?? Enna pudhusa irukka podhu adhule??

Sumalatha: Dai loose.. Poi paaru first.. Nee evale love pandren sonniyo... Ava innoruthanoda flight le vandhu erangi onna car le pora... Go and check...