Sister for life

'You are the sister I got to choose.'

Preethi: I did as you told. But nijamave ava romba talented aana ponnu dhaan..

Prakash: yeah I know..

Preethi: avlo dhaana??

Prakash: vera Enna sollanum???

Preethi: ellame marandhutiya Prakash??

Prakash: Sorry I don't remember anything in the first place to forget..

He then cut the call and at the other end Preethi was feeling bad.

Ak and Sk sneaked out of the party. Prakash was waiting for them to come out of the hotel. She got into their car.

Ak: Did you talk with her??

Prakash: No...

Ak: Don't be a stupid..

Prakash mv: yean solla matte??? Unaku vaaicha ponnu apdi...

Ak: mindvoice leiye vaazhadhe da fool.. Ava kitte pesu...

Prakash: pesuren....

On the way to home, Sindhuja texted preethi and thanked her for posting in favor of her.

Preethi replied her soon.

Preethi: No need to thank me da. You truly deserve this. If you really wish to thank someone. Thank AK. He was the one who suggested me to listen to your song.

Sk: thank you Akka. I will never forget your help today. And I will definitely thank him.

She kept her phone away and looked at him. He did not have any expression on his face. She leaned on his shoulder. He touched her head.

Ak: what happened baby??

Sk: Thank you arjuney..

Ak: edhuku???

Sk: preethi Akka sonnanga.. It was you who asked her to support me.. I actually thought that you did not know what happened today.

I felt helpless at that time you know. I even had a thought to tell you.. But I did not want to come to you because I did not wish to disturb you with my issues. But you solved my problem.

When did I earn such luck to get you in my life? I don't know what I will do without you. I love you. I truly mean it. When I get a chance, I will stand by you till my last breath arjuney.

Her eyes were watery.

Ak: hey loosey... I promised to protect you with my life di.. Idhellam onnume illa ma.. Naan enga irundhalum epdi irundhalum en mind le first nee dhaan iruppe...

Do you know what I truly love about you.. unaku perusa edhuvum pannanum nu avasiyam illa.. These small things are d ones which really matter to you.. You are so simple and innocent di baby...

He then went on to hug her and she snuggled in his embrace. Then she brought his face down and kissed him on his forehead. Driver and Prakash coughed at the same time.

Ak: lets go back home first..

She smiled..

When they reached, he lifted her in princess style and carried her into the house. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

------

Sumalatha was irritated to see her plan get failed. She was scolding her assistant for not planning it well.

Assistant: sorry ma'am I did not expect preethi to intervene..

Sumalatha: preethi eppavume ava undu ava velai undu nu iruppa.. Last award function le meet pannappo kooda ava perusa yaaraiyum madhikale.. Avale vandhu support pandra na iva easy illa.. We have to be careful..