Understanding

'I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.'

She was blushing from her head to toe. She did not expect this kiss from him. All her words got stuck in her throat. She forgot what she was saying and was not able to look at his eyes and stood from the bed.

Ak: oiii rowdy.. Enga odure??

Sk: amma theduvanga naan poren... Neenga vaanga keezha...

Saying that, she ran off. He stood up and took a look around that room. Every item in that room was connected to him in one or another way. He was rejoiced to know that she always loved him, Only him. His poster in her room gave him a different vibe. The way she explained him everything made him fall in love with her again.

He never imagined this kind of love from her when she said he was her crush. He just thought she was another fan girl. But he never imagined there would be something like this. There was always something about her which intrigued him to look at her. He always thought that was her singing. Then only he realized it was her love, Her unconditional love. It was warm and he felt blessed to have her in his life.

He slowly came down and settled himself in the living area. Then he received a call from Rajaram.

Arjun: sollunga thaatha.

Rt: sollungala?? Dai... Arjuney... En kitte eppo dhaan da solluve en pethi vizhayathe?? Kozhandhai pethutta?? Apdi sonnalum enaku okay dhaan...

Arjun: thaathaaa.......

Rt: sari sari tension aagadhe... Enga irukke?? Veetuku vaa....

Arjun: Sindhuja veetle irukken...

Rt: ippo dhaan en per eh kaapathure...

Arjun: pesa vidunga thaatha.. Sindhuja amma kitte pesanum nu vandhen..

Rt: very good very good.. Seekrame namma veetuku en pethi eh kutitu vaa da..

Arjun: sari thaatha.. Kutitu varen. Avanga veetule kettutu..

Rt: indha sunday... Naan ellarkum sollidren...

Arjun: Thaatha don't plan ahead..

Rt: nee kutitu vaa da podhum.. Naan paathukren...

Arjun smiled and cut the call. He could guess the enthusiasm in the old man's voice.

Then they all had dinner and Arjun got permission from her mom to take her to his home on sunday.

They both came out of her home and she bid him a bye.

Ak: Sari naan kelamburen..

Sk: Adhukullaiya?

Ak: yes.. Its getting late... Night aayiruchi..

Sk: okay...

Ak: sari... Bye....

He just walked towards his car and then settled himself.. He drove on that day personally so he was on driver seat...

He buckled his seat belt and started the car. Suddenly there was a voice...

Sk: Arjuney.... You missed something here

Ak: Enna ma...???

She came near and bent down near his side and pecked his cheek...

Sk: Naan edhu vaanganalum thiruppi kuduthuruven...

Ak: Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Sk: bye bye... Reach home safe... Text me after reaching... I love you Arjuney....