Epilogue 1

'I crown you the queen of my heart.'

One week before wedding,

Ak: paathu Porumaiya vaa..

Sk: these are just two stairs...

Ak: yeah but... Being careful is good...

Sk: arjuney... You are pampering alot... Idhellam enakagava illa paappakagava..?? Hmm.. Sollunga...

Ak: if I could, I would carry the baby and give birth... But I can't do that so let me do this....

He then carried her in his hands.

Sk: arjuney... Paathu... Naan nadandhu varen...

Ak: en pondati eh naan thookuren.. Nee edhuvum solladhe...

She smiled....

------

This was the first check-up he was going to attend with her..

He did not show anything in his face. But he was quite happy and nervous inside.

They were called inside the scanning room.

Doctor prepared her and she was lying in the bed. A cold gel was applied on her lower abdomen.

Doctor then showed them the small fetus in the screen.. When she moved closer to the baby, they heard heart beat.

Arjun held her hand tightly and Sindhuja had tears in her eyes.

Sk: namma paappa...

He nodded...

Ak: we made it together..

Her cheeks turned crimson..

Doctor: no problem at all... Baby and mom are fine... Don't tire her out... Give her enough rest.. Kalyanam naalum silent ah irukkanum... Sindhuja ungalku dhaan particular ah Soldren...

Ak: you don't worry doctor.. I will take care...

Sk: already he is not even letting me walk.. Neenga vera yean ipdi soldringa doctor???

Doctor: this is the time you should be  careful ma... You are so lucky that Arjun is taking a very good care of you...

She smiled at him...

Doctor: but adhu pathadhu sir... U should restrain... Kalyanam mattum dhaan mathadhu ellam innum konjam maasam pogattum...

Ak: okay doctor..

He said with a serious face.. She was not able to hide her grin..

When they came out of office...

Ak: why were you giggling so much??

Sk: illa paavam... Ayya epdi dhaan Ennai thodama iruppingalo nu nenaichen...

Ak: oii rowdy... Arjun di naan... Endha ponnu kum mayanga matten... Oru bet vechippoma... Kalyanam varaikum unnai naan thoda matten...

Sk: aahhh... Paakalam... naan jeicha Enna kedaikum???

Ak: Enna kettalum tharen..

Sk: sari enakum okay....

When they reached home, they saw Krishnan, Leela and Rajaram in the living area.

Sk: appa amma vaanga... Thaatha Eppo vandhinga ellarum...

Krishnan: Onnum illa ma unnai veetuku kutitu polam nu vandhom...

Ak: veetuka?? Edhuku mama???

Krishnan: illa maapillai.. Nalangu ellam irukku... First eh adhellam panni dhaan Kalyanam pannirukanum... Ana apdi seiyale... Indha murai ellam olunga pannuvome..