Leaving the past behind

'The days that break you are the days that make you.'

After they left, Ak turned towards Sk. She was sitting on the couch. He went and sat on the floor next to her and started talking without looking at her.

Ak: I'm quite ruthless when it comes to punishment. Naan nee nenaikura alavuku nallavan ellam illa ma. Will you hate me in future??? I am a beast... I'm not a very good pe.....(rson)

He still tried to continue but she stopped him by closing his mouth and she too sat down next to him on floor and hugged him.

Sk: nee edhu pannalum adhuku oru reason irukkum arjuney... Nee enakaga dhaane panne... And I can never hate you even if you turn bad... Because u can never be bad in my eyes.. And we are not in the stage to doubt each other. In this life and the lives I'm gonna have, u r my everything and you will be my everything...

They both embraced each other and she still remembered the moment she saw him the previous night. It was like a ray of hope for her. Whenever she had fallen in a crisis, he was the first one who saved her. Then his voice disturbed her thoughts.

Ak: you know for the first time, I felt scared. I truly felt scared.

Sk: actually en mela dhaan thappu.. U told me to stay with u... Naan dhaan kekale.. Unga petche kekale.. Adhuku kadavul enaku nalla kuduthuttaru...

He just tightened his embrace and told her

Ak: I'm not letting you go anywhere.. I'm going to tie you with me...

Sk: hmm.. Tight ah kattiko....

Ak: Rowdy... Start pannitiya rowdy thanathe... Sari veetule yaarukum solla venom... Engagement khushi le irukkanga... Sonna baya paduvanga..

Sk: sari arjuney.. Whatever u say...

Sk and Ak then started from there as they were not in mood to enjoy the trip and Hema told everyone that sk was sick as she was missing from the morning. Ak dropped her home and went back to his condo.

Next day, Selva and Pragya's marriage was finalized to occur next month and Pragya was completely torn. She never wanted this to happen and she ended up worst. She locked herself up in the room and never came out after the wedding was finalized. Even Rani tried to talk with Nagaraj but he was not heeding to her words.

Pragya: amma enaku vera vazhi eh illaya??? Avan oru porukki Maa.. Avaneiya naan kattikanum??? En kanavu ellam Enna aaguradhu??? Endha site eduthalum en per dhaan irukku... Yean andha news down aagale???

Rani: nee azhadhe pragya.... I know what to do... I will do the necessary thing... You don't worry...

Rani waited for Nagaraj to go out of home and then went out to meet that person.

Rani: anna paathiya??? En ponnu ku Enna aachi nu??? En ponne andha porukki ku katti kuduka paakranga...

Person: un ponne yaaru avasara pada sonnadhu??? Naan Appove sonnen le... Porumai dhaan mukkiyam nu.. Arjun is not like Kailash or Rajaram. He is ruthless. You cannot easily take him down.

Rani: appo evlo naal ku ipdiye irukradhu??? En ponnu vaazhkai avlo dhaana?? Avale pathina news kooda adanga mattengudhu... Enga pere yaar kedukkura???

Person: it was him. Arjun.. He is d one keeping her news in prime. He was d one who placed ur daughter in that room that night...

She was petrified to know that Arjun did everything.

Person: ur daughter went on head to head with him. We cannot do anything right now. Mariyadhai ah andha selva ve Kalyanam panna Sollu.. Avanga family um perusu dhaan... Un ponnuku kuduthu vekkale... Time varappo I will take down that Arjun personally.

Rani left that bungalow with tears in her eyes. She hid the relationship with this person from everyone's eyes. Even from her children, to get help in the required time. But he too left her and there was no way out anymore to save her daughter.

---

Ak personally went and invited Kailashnath to the engagement party. Kailash was so happy to know that his son was leaving his past behind and proceeding to live his life. Ak was not very much happy as his father looked sick.

He then went and met with sujata who was living in the first floor of that house. Her daughter Geetha identified him and informed her mom.

Sujata: vaa pa arjun.. Nalla irukkiya??? Ennai mannichiru pa... Ennale unga kudumbathule periya prob vandhuruchi..

She had tears in her eyes when she said that...

Ak: paravale vidunga.. Ipdi nadakanum nu irundhu irukku... Amma would be in good place.. Naan ungalku thanks sollanum.. Ithanai varushama appave bathrama paathukitinga..

Sujata: avar en anna.. Enaku vaazhkai kudutha deivam.. But I didn't do my job well.

Ak: naane unga kitte adhe keka dhaan vandhen. Appa ku Enna aachi??? Why is he sick?? He coughed blood on that day..

Sujata: Enna pa soldradhu??? Avarku romba naala mudiyale pola.. Yaar kitteyum Sollale andha manushan.. Naanum keezha poradhu illa kaal valiyale.. Geetha dhaan poi saappadu kuduthutu varuva.. Oru naal ava dhaan paathutu sonna mama rathama vomit pandrar nu. Hospital kutitu pona lung cancer final stage kaappatha mudiyadhu nu sollitanga..

Nee vandhapram unnai Paaka poga solli pala murai sollirukken.. Appo ellam kekale.. Ana ini avarku time illa nu therinjapram dhaan unga Thaatha bday ku vandharu.. Ana appovum nee sandai potte nu sonnaru.. Neenga ipdiye irundhuruvingalo nu bayandhuten pa.. But thanks to almighty, you finally understood ur father. He never loved anyone else other than your mother.

Ak was so emotional after listening to her words and came down back to his father's house.

Kailash: Enna raja??? Kuptutiya Atthai ah?? yean face ellam oru maari irukku??

He then hugged his father and his eyes were red.

Ak: Appa y don't u come and stay with me??? Y do u stay in this tattered house?? I will take u to doctor and treat you. Please come with me.

Kailash: ava ponapram enaku edhuleiyum viruppam illa arjun. I don't wish to live anymore. Nee nalla vaazhradhe paakanum nu nenaichen.. Now u r getting engaged adhu podhum enaku.. U don't worry... I will definitely come and attend the function. Naan enga irundhalum en wishes and love un kooda ve irukkum....

*Author note: Hello Makkale, thanks for voting... We r ranking #1 in Ashwinkumar tag and Tanglish tag... Love you all.. Keep supporting... Unga support illana naan onnume illa... Pls do comment and vote.. Ur vote my boost💜💜💜😍😍😍.... Bonus chapter seekrame update pandren🙈🙈🙈.....