Power Behind Her

'A lioness reflects her king.
A lion stands with his queen.
Together they both shall reign.
Nothing will come in between.'

Ak did not even bother to think about it. He was being so cool about that issue.

Sk: andha anna apdi solluvar nu naan nenaikave illa...

Ak: baby tension aagadhe...

Ak then received a call from Prakash.

Sk: Prakash anna Enna sonnaru??

He switched on the tv without answering her. In tv, there was a video released by Teja in his social media account.

Teja: This is a total misunderstanding. I said I'm gonna marry Sindhuja. But not my co singer. She is like a sister to me. Unfortunately both the girls have the same name. Idhu verum name confusion dhaan. Someone is playing dirty games behind all these things. Please don't do this. You are not only hurting me, you are also hurting the girls involved in it.

Sindhuja I'm sorry. If this had caused you any trauma. Annane mannichuru ma..

She saw the video and then looked at Arjun who was slowly sipping his tea. He did not even bother to look at the tv.

All her words stuck in her throat. His action of sipping the tea was so captivating. When that cup touched his lips, her breath quickened. How can a man look this handsome? She wanted to be in that place of the cup. She wanted to place her lips on his lips. She was astonished with her thoughts. She realized that he was affecting her very badly.

He looked at her and waved his hands.

Ak: Enna aachi???

Sk: nothing...

She composed herself quickly...

Sk: Idhuku dhaan Prakash anna call pannara??? Adhan sir avlo cool ah irundhingala???

Ak: Ama de rowdy...

He knocked her head with his head and place his tea cup on the table and went to get ready for the day.

After reaching room, Ak called prakash.

Ak: yaar panna nu kandupidichiya??

Prakash: sumalatha nu oru singer.. Ava dhaan andha paparazzi aale Sindhuja pere kedukka apdi pandra...

Enna pannalam sir avale???

Ak: paparazzi eh paparazzi veche deal pannalam.. Do I need to teach you???

Prakash: understood sir...

Ak: appa vishayam Enna aachi?? Did you find any lead on that??

Prakash: Neenga call pandradhuku konja neram munnadi dhaan enaku oru news vandhuchi...

Sujathave (kailash's caretaker) cheat pannavan normal aalu illa. He is some big wig nu oru news vandhuchi. But Sujatama kitte idhe pathi visarikka enaku yosanai ah irukku sir. I think we can find something if we searched about him.

Ak: yes... Find out as soon as possible. If my guess is correct. He had been planning and doing all these things for around 35 years.. Avane naan paathe aaganum.. Mudikka veandiya kanakku irukku...

------

Sumalatha was scratching her head. She asked the paparazzi to twist the news and release it. She did not expect teja to be a straight forward guy. He simply deflated the rumor. She thought he would be silent for fame and success of their recent song. But everything went awry.

She failed again. Sindhuja and her both had the same singing style. But Sindhuja was far better than her. So offers went to her naturally. This irked sumalatha very badly. She wanted to remove sk from her path of success. But nothing was working in her way.