A friend who loved

'Should I smile because we are friends?
    Or should I cry because thats the only
    thing we can be??'

Sindhuja POV:

I quickly got ready and was coming downstairs where i found my amma in kitchen as she is busy preparing breakfast.

Amma: Ethanai thedavai de soldradhu? Ennikachi seekram elinchikriya?? Inniku first day vera..

SK: Sari Maa.. Elinchiten kelambiten paaru... Kaalai leiye aarambikadhe..
Sari Sollu... Naan inniku cute ah irukken le..

Amma(smiling): Edho konjam... Sari.. Saptutu po..

Sk: Unaku poramai... Illa maa naan Kelamburen. Late aayiruchi. Kaushik vandhutan. Avan Ennai office le drop pandren sonnan.

Amma: Sari un bag kaatu.. (She kept her breakfast in her bag) Marakkama time kedaikrappo sapdu.. Paathu.. Bathrama po..

Kaushik is her best friend and neighbor. They moved next to her 3 years before. He has always been a good friend of her. They studied in same college but different department. Whenever she faced an issue, he helped her. So she had a huge gratitude for him. He called her few minutes back that he has been waiting in her doorsteps in his renault kiger.

Kaushik: Yean ivlo neram panne? First day adhuvum late aaga pore...

Sk: don't jinx my day with ur words da stupid.

K: so am jinxing?? Hmm.. What did happen this time that made madam to be late??

Sk: Nothing. I jus did some little makeup. After all am going to meet my crush..

And she made heart symbol wit her hands.

K: nalla crush... 5 varushama ore crush..

Sk: Ennai Enna unnai maari nenaichiya maasathuku oru crush nu maatha?? 5 maasamo 5 varushamo 5 nimishamo enaku en arjun dhaan ellam😍😍😍...

K: ini un kitte pesuradhu waste..
Sk: thats better...

After that small conversation, Kaushik was feeling down as usual. Because at some corner in his mind, he always carried a torch for her. But its no where near a fruition. She never crossed that line of friendship and he always stayed a step back not to spoil their friendship. He despised Arjun more than anyone coz she had her eyes only for him. He never knew at that point, that he will despise him more in future.

Amidst his thoughts, they reached technopark and there stood a huge skycraper with the name Credence Group of Companies and she got down from the vehicle and stepped into the building.

*author note: typos n errors mannichu. Author is overwhelmed with all ur love😍😍😍😍. Thanks for all the love. Please continue to support my story only if you find it bearable..😂😂😂😂