New Beginning

'Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.'

Pragya had all these wild thoughts but when she came out and saw Ak n Sk being together she got reminded of that day. She did not want to cross him again. She wiped that idea off her mind and she went to the stage. Everything was cleaned and he also looked little sober. But the stench was nauseating. She literally disgusted him.

After that accident, he always boasted to his friends that he was marrying her and he took her out with him often. But he never stopped playing with girls. Once he was caught making up with a girl, she threw a large ruckus when she caught them in a thought to stop the marriage. But his father intervened and punished him severely and he did not go out with girls for past two weeks. He stayed clean from girls and alcohol for two weeks but last night he had a party with his friends which resulted in this state.

She tried to control herself but she felt like puking and ran out of stage. Everyone in the hall started talking.

Lady 1: Isn't this the reason she is getting married soon??

Lady 2: they both laid and got caught by paparazzi but still their parents are trying to shove it under the sheets and marrying them.. Lucky for Kadhiresan family.. They r not only getting a daughter in law but also a grand kid.

Those ladies chuckled within their group. But it was heard to kokila, selva's mom who was not sitting far away from them. She truly despised pragya. But accepted her for her son's sake. Kokila was from a wealthy family, same can be said for kadhiresan. But Nagaraj was a nouveau riche. So kokila felt that their reputation was soiled by Pragya and she believed that she was the sole reason. She waited for the wedding to get end. But seeing the situation around, she believed that it would not be easy to get rid off her with the baby's arrival. She had her thoughts of own.

After pragya came back to the stage, they both got married. Nagaraj and kadhiresan only looked happy for their marriage other than Selva.

----

The days were being peaceful for both of them. They were enjoying their married life. Ak refused the idea of honeymoon as they both were busy. Even though he teased her sometimes. He wanted her to concentrate on her practice. She was preparing herself diligently. She wanted to prove herself worthy of him.

In office, she moved back to Secretary department to not raise any doubts among others. Because they were caught being intimate few times by Prakash and once by Rina from sales department. Prakash did not mind as it had become his daily life but Rina was shocked. But due to confidentiality signed by Rina, she could not gossip.

Their marriage was only revealed to Hema. She nearly fainted when she came to know about it.

Hema: hey nee nijama dhaan soldriya??

Sk: nijama dhaan de Soldren..

Hema: poi sollama Sollu.. Pasanga endha school le padikuranga??

Sk: hey chiii...

Hema: unnai ellam namba mudiyadhu.. Appove doubt aanen. One month ah va udambu mudiyale nu??? Even I thought to ask Prakash sir. Ana avarum paadhi naal kaanom..

Sk: Ak was working from home. Prakash sir was mostly accompanying him.

So many things happened. Mama's demise. Our marriage.. Adhu Idhu nu naal odi pochi...

Hema: hmm.... Ippo problem illa le???

Sk: Onnum illa.. Nalla irukkom...

Hema: apram... First night ellam epdi pochi???

Sk: eppavum adhe nenaippule iruppiya de???

Hema: Enna ma pandradhu?? Ennale nenaika dhaan mudiyum...

Sk: unnai kolla poren paaru...

Hema: sari sari...

----

One month passed really faster and the day for her audition came. Ak left for office soon on that day. She found a note next to bed.

'You will really rock it baby.. Be brave...
All the best'

She felt bad as she did not meet him. But that note gave her confidence. She held tightly onto that. She always wished for him and worked towards him. In a way, she even achieved him but she wanted more. She wished to prove this world that she deserved him. She did not want anyone to point her anymore and say that she was not worthy of him. She wanted to work hard for him, for them. This was her new beginning.

Her audition was on 2 in the afternoon and she had lot of time to get prepared. She slowly woke up from the bed.

----

In the other corner of the city,

Prakash: Sir, why are we inspecting our media company in the morning itself?

Ak: Inspection edhuku pannuvanga?? Adhuku dhaan..

Prakash mv: nee edhuku pandra nu enaku theriyadha?? Un wife audition eh paakanum... Adhuku appo vandha doubt varum nu morning eh vandhutte..

Star media was the name of their entertainment company. It was also a minor part of credence. Ak had never paid any attention before. So General manager was very welcoming towards him when he saw the managing director was here personally to inspect.

This old man was shrewd and sly. He calculated his moves always and tried to butter up. He was using all his skills to flatter him.

She reached Star media by 12 noon and saw the long queue. There were so many people waiting for the audition. Few familiar faces were in the line. She went and registered her name and sat down. As it was a big collaboration and under a famous music director, everyone wanted to try their luck. In few minutes, she saw Sumalatha, a famous singer who came for the audition.

By seeing sumalatha, many of them in the line felt they did not have any chances against her. Sumalatha's assistant was also flaunting and taunting everyone around her. They cut the line and stood before a girl. That girl fought back and she was pushed aside by sumalatha's assistant.

Sindhuja was not able to keep herself calm. She asked the assistant.

Sk: Neenga idayile vandhadhu thappu.. Vandhutu thalli vera vidringala??

Assistant: oh indha voice vechitu nee paada vandhirukiya?? Nee ellam Enna paadi Enna select aaga poriya??

Sk: oh Neenga paada vandhurukingala?? Adhan indha line le nikkuringalo?? Sumalatha dhaan singer nenaichen. Sumalatha assistant kooda singer nu theriyadhe enaku.

Her assistant was tongue tied. Sumalatha stayed calm throughout this ordeal as she did not want to create an issue on her own. But she enjoyed when others did. She got quite famous after her recent song had become a chartbuster and she was a star in overnight. She truly felt a threat when she saw Sindhuja. So she did not stop her assistant when she picked fight with her.

Soon the audition started. Everyone had a dull face when they came out of the room. This music director was very meticulous and unbent person. He only believed in talent. Unfortunately no one was upto the par he expected.

Sumalatha's turn came and she went inside and came back with a triumphant smile on her face. She looked at Sk dismissively when walking out.

'Sindhuja.... Please go inside...'

*Author's note: Hello makkale.. How are you?? Sorry sunday chap update panna mudiyale.. Hope u all r doing good.. Thank you for ur love and support... Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. Share ur views through comments and love through votes... Ur vote my boost💜💜💜😍😍😍😍... Love you all..