The one who you should not touch

'You feel like home'

She was talking in her drunken stupor. She responded only to his voice. He was surprised in her way of calling but he didn't feel annoyed with her. She was continuously rambling on his shoulder and at one point, her voice felt like crying for him. Then he looked at her. She still had her eyes closed. Her hands were wrapped around his shoulders and tightly clutching his collar.

Sk: nee enga pone arjuney... Naan unnai evlo miss pannen theriyuma... Nee enaku romba pudicha aalu.. Just let me be next to u.... Pls don't avoid me...

Ak was stunned and had no words to express. When he wanted to say something, she was asleep. She was nestled in his shoulders. Her hot breath was hitting his shoulder blade. She was sleeping like a baby.. Sk was dreaming and felt his shoulder as the most comfortable place in the world.. His arms became her cot, his shoulder became her pillow and he became HER HOME... They reached parking and he placed her inside the car. He sat down next to her n then adjusted the hair which had fallen on her face and said

Ak: Little lamb.. Its never gonna work for us.. I don't do love, affection and care... U r a little lamb.. Don't play with a lion... U have so many heights to reach.... Don't lose urself..

She didn't seem to understand anything and he didn't want to talk to her anymore.

Ak informed Prakash to bring Hema as to not raise any doubts in SK's home and he didn't want her name to get tainted.. Ak always felt her innocence like a blossoming flower and he always had that urge to protect her innocence from the evil eyes of this world.. His eyes had all the warmth when he was looking at her..

Then they dropped Sk n Hema at Sk's House. Ak got down from car. They were parked few meters away and waited for Hema to take Sindhuja inside home and he was about to turn...

Kaushik: hey nee arjun dhaane??? Enna da panne avale??? Yean da ava mayangirukka???

Ak was amused to see such kinda guy..

Ak: so how long have u been in love with her???

Kaushik didn't expect Ak to be sharp n attentive..

K: it doesn't matter to u... We go way long back....

Ak: Then ask her urself.. Move...

He left but he didn't know why... He felt irritated seeing such guy closer to Sk. But in a way, he was trying to appease his mind.. That guy seemed to b young and knew her for long time. May be he was the right choice for her.

Ak was contemplating with his feelings. He was curious about her.. He had never met a girl like her. But he didn't love her. Coz he couldn't love anyone. His system didn't work with love. He wanted her to be safe but it didn't mean he had to be the one who kept her safe. But the way she asked him today made him feel sorry and he decided not to avoid her anymore.

After midnight, his car reached a  warehouse, he and prakash got down and went inside.. Few goons were kneeled down and they were gagged. There was a chair and Ak sat down on it. He had a pistol in his hand. Those goons were d one who tried to kidnap sk. Other than rage and anger, there was nothing in his face.

Ak: ungal le yaar first en kitte unmai eh soldringalo.. Avangale naan uyiroda vitruven.. Matha 3 perum........
Then he rotated the pistol in his hand.. All four of them opened their mouth and said a name 'Nisha'...

In an hour, she was brought to the warehouse and Ak was sitting in his chair nonchalantly.. Her face was covered, she was gagged and tied.

Then they loosened the knot of the cloth tied around her mouth and face cover was removed. She was shocked to see AK there. She tried to run away but brought back by Ak's men.

she had no strength to run anymore. She sat down on floor.

Ak: why did u do that??

N: i wanted to take a revenge on her

Ak: she didn't do anything to u..

N: she was trying to get closer to u. I didn't like it.

Ak: if so, you should have come to me first.. I didn't know u were interested in me..
He was slightly touching her arm and Nisha felt instant joy.. she really wished sk to see dis...

Ak: so tell me... what were u gonna do to her??

He asked coquettishly..

N: nothing dear.. Just click some obscene photographs.. She spoiled my name n reputation and i wanted to do d same fr her..

Ak: grant her wish boys... her pictures should be on internet by tomorrow... Nobody should take down and it should remain in top fr a week..

His voice and stand turned stern.

Then the goons arranged by Nisha came from behind.. She was shocked to see them approaching her.. She understood the reason behind his coquettishness and she fell in his trap unknowingly.. He was looking like a demon from hell.

Nisha: why her??? Who is she???

Ak: She is someone who u shouldn't touch...

*Author note: sorry for the late update makkale.. Author joined new job today😅😅... karuthukkalai commentgalil koorungal... Pidichu irundhu vote pannunga😍😍😍.. Ur vote my boost😂😂😂...