His Kiss

'Fire lived within his kiss, he had a way of melting every part of me.'

Ak came earlier in the morning to pick her and he was in his casuals. He looked so cool in casuals and she got into his car. She was nervous as that was the first time she is going to manor after confession. She was constantly fidgeting.

Ak: Don't fidget...

Sk: tension ah irukku...

Ak: edhuku ma???

Sk: illa. First time vandhappo unga secretary.. So bayama illa... Ippo unga future wife.. So bayama irukku..

Ak: Nobody is gonna eat u and I will always be there wit you. So u don't have to worry about anything.. Okay???

He asked her interlocking his hand with her. She instantly calmed down and gave him an relaxing smile..

Ak: sari edho sonniye?? Ippo ennava vare???

She felt shy to say it again.

Sk: Romba tease pandre arjuney... Unnaiii....

Ak: Sollu ma.. Keka nalla irukku...

Sk: ur future wife...

He smiled at her. Soon they reached the manor. All the maids in the manor were happy to see their young master finally fall in love. So they were pretty excited when they came to know he brought his girl. Everyone welcomed them warmly. Rajaram also came out with Gurumoorthy to welcome them. Everyone had full smile on their faces and Sindhuja instantly felt comfortable to be there.

They entered the manor and few more people were waiting for them in the living area. In the few, she recognized Nagaraj family and some board members.

They all stood up seeing AK enter the living hall.

Ak: please be seated.. Nalla irukkingala mama??

Nagaraj: nalla irukken Arjun..

Rajaram: I called everyone here to introduce my future grand daughter-in-law. I hope everyone will support her and bless this union.

Everyone in that room congratulated her. Few wished her from heart and there was few disdainful looks. She noted everything but did not respond to that. After sometime, all the board members left.

Nagaraj then came and congratulated her.

Nagaraj: En peru Nagaraj ma. Unaku periyappa murai veanum.. Unaku Enna veanumnaalum periyappa ve kelu.. Neenga rendu per romba varusham nalla irukkanum..

Sk: Thank you periyappa..

She felt touched from his genuine wish as she did not expect this from him. She thought as he was pragya's father, he would also show an hatred towards her. But she was wrong and she felt happy for being wrong. She then understood why AK did not do anything yet to Pragya for her misdeeds, it might be because of him.

They all soon went and settled down in the dining hall for lunch. She was seated next to AK. Pragya, Rani and Nagaraj were sitting opposite to them and Rajaram was seated in the patriarch seat.

Sindhuja started eating with spoon. She could manage eating with spoon but cutting the meat was always difficult for her. So she avoided meat and ate only rice and veggies. Rani noticed this.

Rani: Enna ma nee??? Indhaa chicken vechiko.. Verum ne veggies sapta epdi themba irukradhu?? Arjun eh epdi paathukradhu??  Apram vera yaarachi paathu dhaan kattanum...

She placed chicken forcefully on her plate and she tried to cut with her knife.

Rani: ayyayyo.. Naan marandhe poiten paaru.. Unga veetle neenga kai le sapduvinga le... En pragya ku naan ellam adhuku nu etiquette class anupchen...