Imminent Peril

'The first time you touched me, I know I was born to be yours.'

Sk came to her room and closed her door. She was blushing all the way to her toes. Her hands were wet from the perspiration. Everything was new to her. She rushed to the bedroom and jumped on the bed.. She was sprawling on the bed.

Whereas he went to take shower again to extinguish the fire ignited by her. She looked like a little lamb in front of him. Her innocence always allured him and made her more desirable. With passing days, it was becoming harder for him to keep his hands off her. He never thought in his wild dreams, that he would become someone like his current self. He just smiled with that thought.

After he came out of his shower, Prakash was there in the room.

Prakash: you were taking shower for so long...

Ak: yes what's ur problem in that??

Prakash: Onnum illa sir.. Just sonnen...

Ak: sari lunch ready ah?? polama?? (with smile)

Prakash: yes sir. Its ready....

His mindvoice: oru mani neram munnadi he was totally grumpy... Ippo Enna aachi???

They were walking in the hallway and Sk bumped on them. She smiled at him and ak reciprocated.

Prakash: oh pair aayitingala... Adhan...

Ak: what???

Prakash: Nothing sir.. I just said that the socks u paired with ur shoes really matches...

They walked further without waiting for her and she understood that he was finally letting her stay alone. She can at least stay next to him. In that way, she would not make much suspicions. She soon joined Hema and team who were in the dining area.

Hema: un room enga Sindhuja??

Sk: en room innoru block le...

Hema: oh... nee mattuma irukka???

Sk: Ama... Project le involve aanavangalku andha block le potrukanga pola... (She lied without hesitation)

Hema: poi solladhe un aal dhaane plan pannaru....

Sk: illaye.. Nee paaru.. Prakash sir kooda andha block dhaan... He is staying with Ak.

Hema: oh sir poi Ak aayiruchi... Hmm...

Sk: Hema Ennai kothu vidadhe....

Hema: Sari naan unnai mela edhuvum kekale.. What's your plan for tonight?? Un aal kooda edhuvum plan illaye??

Sk: edhuvum illa..

Hema: appo u come n join us... We girls planned to have some fun...

Sk: sari varen...

They saw the sudden commotion and she noticed Ak also entering the same dining area. They all were seated in the long table. Ak came n sat at the head chair. It was totally unimaginable for everyone present there. She was a seat away from him. Prakash took that chair.

Everyone was excited to have him dine with them. He told everyone to be easy n have their food. They had their food with little discomfort. But soon after lunch, some of the employees started talking.

Guy 1: Sir actually we planned to play a game, if you don't mind..

Ak: I don't have any issues, I will also join..

All the people were pleasantly surprised and sk was showing him eyes like what were you doing.. But he didn't seem to care her.

They were going to play truth or dare but with his presence there, they skipped the dare and concentrated on the truth part. Then the guy explained the game rules.

Bottle spun and stopped at Ak. He took a paper from the bowl and the guy organizing the game opened it for him and then asked him the question.

Guy: when was your recent kiss??

Sk who was drinking the water coughed the liquid out.

Ak took some paper towels and passed it to her. His smooth actions did not cause any doubt to the team.

Ak: Today...

Then everyone oohed. But no one was dared to ask him further. Few rounds passed and the bottle was spun again. It was pointing at her this time.

Guy: Tell us about ur lover.. Current ah irukkalam.. Future ah irukkalam..

Sk: calm, introvert, mischievous and naughty... Mothathule avar en veedu maari....

Ak did not show any reaction in his face. Soon the game came to an end and AK n prakash were heading back to their room as the other employees stayed back to continue their festivities.

Ak: What do u think abt the way we answered??

Prakash: I was really thinking about why did I choose that chair..

Ak: You really wish to move to Rajasthan???

Prakash: no sir. I'm your loyal servant.

Soon after, she also came back to her suite and there was a bell ringing. It was him. She opened the door to let him come inside.

Sk: Enna sir indha pakkam???

Ak: en fiancée naan paaka yaar kitte permission kekanum???

Sk: U talk so good... But we r yet to get engaged.

Ak: Matter of time... sari ma Sollu.. Calm sari introvert sari adhu Enna mischievous and naughty???

Sk: Unaku theriyadha arjuney?? Nadikadhinga...

He smiled at her words... She then continued.

Sk: solla marandhuten.. Am gonna have dinner with girls and spend sometime with them. I will come back once they slept and then we can be together.. Epdi en plan??

Ak: Super ma... Semma smart ma nee..

Sk: kindal pannadhe arjuney...

They bickered for sometime and then he told her to be safe as he had some work and let her go for the dinner.

She had her dinner with the girls and went to room. Then only she remembered that she left her phone on dining hall. She picked it up and was returning to Hema's room. She felt like someone following her.

Suddenly someone pushed her into the adjacent room and the door was locked. There was a heavy stench of alcohol in that room. Someone tried to pull her into the room. As it was dark, she was not able to identify the person. She was highly panicked and prayed all the deities to save her from this situation. That person was quite well built and she struggled harder to release herself.

In the morning, the door was knocked and banged continuously and the well built man went and opened the door to see the swarm of reporters standing at the door and they all barged into the room. Rani was watching this from afar and when the door opened, she entered along with all the reporters.

*Author note: thittidadhinga.. Adutha chapter udane update pannidren.. All be safe n stay safe... Pidichirundha vote podunga... Comment pannunga... Pidikale na comments le kazhuvi oothunga. Thank you for all the love... Ur votes my boost.. Love you all..😍😍😍😍😍