Do you know cooking??

'All you need is love. But little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.'

She entered the room for audition. The judging panel had five members. Music director sat in the middle, two producers and the song's director and the general manager were also present. She introduced herself. Music director sulked just by hearing her voice. He did not have much hope for her. He did not find the voice which he particularly searched. Sumalatha did good but there was no soul in her singing.

He just instructed her to sing a song which was close to her heart. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, her temperament was completely different. She did not seem like a person who entered the room earlier.

Kallaaga ninnaaiyo
Kaal nooga ninnaaiyo
Kannae nee thirumbi varanum
Veettukku

 Mallandhu ponaalum
Mannodu saanjaalum
Aiyaa nee perumai saadhi
Sanaththukku

 Thalachan pullai illaama
Sarinjathu yethena aatchi
Neeyae enga raasa vaa vaa kalaththikku
Thaaiyoda baaram maasam paththaiyaa
Thaangaama neeyum ponaa thappaiyaa

 Ellu vaya pookalayae
Yereduthum paakalayae
Aalala un sirippu koththuthaiyaa
Acharuntha raattinam pola suthuthaiyaa

She finished her performance and looked at the judges. They did not utter a word. Music director opened his eyes and a tear escaped his eye.

MD: you sing so beautifully. you have everything perfect. I really wish for you to sing my song. Please wait for the results.

She left the room as the last person. They then discussed for the selection. Music director and the director were satisfied with her performance. They wanted her to sing their song. But the producers wanted sumalatha to sing the song as she had a strong backup. It all came back to GM's voting. He suddenly received a call.

He then went to the next room, Prakash was there with Ak.

Prakash: Sir, did you cast your vote yet??

GM: No sir.. Even though I feel that last girl sang good, I wish to select sumalatha sir. She has connections, name and fame. Inniku trend le irukkanga..

Ak: so you think sumalatha will be fine??

Prakash mv: sethan gm inniku...

GM really felt good when AK considered his thoughts.

Ak: So.. Star media requires someone like sumalatha to increase its connections in the entertainment circle. Is that right??

GM slowly started perspiring. He understood the meaning behind Ak's question.

GM: No sir. I'm sorry. I think I miscalculated. I will not do such thing anymore.

Ak: cast for talent. If someone needs connection, they should come to me in this city. My company will only recognize talents.. I really hope you have that in your mind.