Wild Cat

'She is a little bit of heaven with a wild side'

Minutes before she arrived to the cruise, Ak received a call from Prakash.

Prakash: Sir someone has banned Satish and everyone is thinking its you.. Avan video vera vitrukan..

Ak: he is just a mere pawn. He cannot do anything big.

Namma game eh vera yaaro namma kitte vilayada paakuranga.. Sumalatha and Satish activities eh note pannu.. Because now they r trying to harm Sindhuja..

And what about your search?? Any results so far??

Prakash: I have three of our board members in mind. Lingam, Sudhakar and Ramanathan. Ramanathan is a timid guy. I don't think he is capable of doing all these things. But recently their activities look hideous.

Ivanga moonu perume ungalale dhaan silent ah irukkanga. En doubt ellam sudhakar melaiyum lingam melaiyum dhaan.

Arjun: keep ur eye on Ramanathan..

Prakash: sir...

Arjun: there is no such thing as complete innocence in this world. If one can fool us for this long, then he have to be more sly...

Keep your eyes wide open..

She should not be targeted in any way... And about that clown...

Avan ban apdiye irukkatum.. Dat stranger helped me in a way.. And I will deal with that clown later.

As he ended that call, he saw her walking towards him. She looked ethereal and dainty in that dress. She looked more beautiful in that dress than he had imagined. It was a surreal moment for him. There was a time when he thought that she could never be in his life. But then she walked towards him in his life to be with him forever.

She reached him and

Sk: arjuney... Enna Idhu?? Sollave illa??

Ak: surprise ma..

Sk: cruise nalla irukku... Lights ellame nalla irukku... Enaku romba pidichuruku..

Ak: Ama I wanted to experience how it would be in cruise..

Sk: Dirty....

Ak: naan travel sonnen... Nee Enna yosiche??

She started hitting him... And then she saw the fireworks on the sky...

Sk: Arjuney Anga paaren....

She called him but there was no reply from him. She then turned to look at him.

He was on his knee and he had a ring box in his hand.

Ak: Sindhuja Arjun.. Will you marry me again??

Her eyes were glistened with tears. Her prince was kneeling in front of her. She nodded her head and her words were stuck in her throat. She did not know what to do. She was crying like a baby..

Ak: I was not able to marry you properly. I don't know whether I have been a good husband to you so far. There are times when I have left you alone and shunned myself away. But you never ran away from me and always stood by my side.

Naan ethanai thedavai ini porandhalum Nee en life le eppavum irukkanum.. Onnu neeya varanum.. Illa naana unnai thookitu vandhuruven..

She chuckled when he said that..

Ak: I will try to be a good husband and keep you safe. I will try to protect you from every harm. I love you...

She placed her fingers on his lips.