Dirty Mind

'A sweet tongue, a dirty mind, a playful heart and a loving soul. Wouldn't that be an amazing combination?'

Sk: one year ellam illa.. Just seven months and we have goals to achieve.. So....

Preethi: you guys are not doing it... What a scoop....

Sk: akkaaaa....

Preethi: sari de sari de kindal pannale.. Sari apdi dhaan Enna goal nu Sollu...

Sk: naan oru periya singer aaganum.. And credence internationally acclaimed group aaganum...

Hema: and both are done already... Credence international ah develop panni 3 maasam aagudhu.. Madam paada start panni 6 maasame aayiruchi...

Sk stared at Hema who showed sign like zipping her lips.

Preethi: Then what is that really stopping you??

Sk: I don't know...

Preethi: then think about it.. You will really find a solution..

Preethi then smiled knowingly. Sk became more confused after. They did not pursue that topic anymore.

Hema: Neenga mattum varama irundhu irundha naan Prakash sir eh kattiruppen..

Preethi: avale vittadhum en kitte vandhutiya???

Hema: nijama dhaan Soldren. But manushan oru thedavai kooda thirumbi paathadhu illa. Romba nallavar... Neenga dhaan ka avarku sariyana pair..

Preethi smiled at her open nature.

Preethi: unga kooda pesitu irundhadhule time ponadhe theriyale.. Sari kelamburen. You girls reach home safe and text me later.

Everyone went to their home and next day, sk went for her recording.

Sk was introduced to a new singer called satish who was debuting in that song.

Satish: hello sindhuja. its pleasure to meet you.. Ungale Paaka dhaan ivlo neram waiting. I have finished my lines. But still Neenga paadradhu keka wait pannen.. Unga periya fan naan..

Sk: thank you and congratulations unga first song le...

Satish: Neenga vaanga nu Illama Satish nu solliye kupdunga.. No problem..

Sk: okay Satish...

She soon sang her bit and wrapped up for the day. The music director was totally satisfied from her performance and she returned home soon.

Home felt empty and she tried to call him. His number was busy. Even though she talked with him on the previous night, there was an untold void in her. She then went to sleep.

They both were unclothed and he was on top of her. He was driving her crazy. She was not able to control herself and started moaning.

She suddenly woke up to find her bed empty. It was a dream. That kind of dream with him. She thought about the conversation she had with her peers. She consoled herself that it was the reason behind such a dream.

She then facetimed him. He was freshly out of bath.

Sk: arjuney...

Ak: hey rowdy.. Enna aachi oru maari irukke???

Sk: Onnum illaye.. Eppo varuve arjuney???

Ak: based on the progress here, 3 more weeks... Edhuvum problem ah???

Sk: adhellam illa.. I miss you Adhan...

She then looked at him. He was wiping his bare chest while talking to her and it reminded her of her dream and she blushed instantly.