Hurt

'There are two medicines for all ills - Time and silence'

This continued for a week. She did not get dejected with his rejection. She came back stronger everytime. This made him think more about their situation. He was not able to take her off his mind. He realized that she completely owned his heart. Though he was hesitant to accept the truth. It was the only conclusion he could derive from his state. But his wound reminded him that he hurt himself that time. What would happen in future if she was with him and he hurt her in a fit. He did not want that to happen. He did not have courage to disclose his secret to her.

Instead of revealing he could do only one thing. He could dismiss her from the company which would benefit her. She would escape from his misery. Life with him would only bring her pain and tears and he did not want her to suffer because she was the only one he truly loved. Few people safeguard their loved ones by keeping them closer to them, but the other few, keep them away to ensure their security and Arjun belonged to the latter.

After reaching the office, Ak saw her face. He was not able to bring himself to call her and inform her. He was procrastinating the decision. More than anybody, it was hard for him. Her beautiful eyes kept him in a trance which he never wanted to leave. But this had to be done. He was about to call for her. Then he received a call from the reception.

He informed Sk to go to secretary department to retrieve something as he did not want her to be here when the certain someone come. She did not understand his intention but went to retrieve the file.

It was kailashnath who came to visit him. He looked like the elder version of Ak. He might be in his late fifties. Ak was raging and burning in his anger when he meet his once hero.

Ak: edhuku vandhinga??

Kailashnath: unnai Paaka thaan pa...

Ak: en kitte ungalku Enna irukku??? u already have a family. Thank ur deity that I did not destroy ur family.

K: en paiyan nee apdi seiya matte nu enaku theriyum....

Ak: en paiyana?? Don't call me that... Ennai pathi Enna theriyum ungalku???

Do you know what I went through??? I stayed in a foreign land without anyone's help.. ethanai raathri thookam Illama irundhu irukken theriyuma??? En amma en kannu munnadi saaguradhe paathen...

Ennai naane varuthikitten... Adaichu vechen.. Coz I did not want to destroy you. U destroyed my happy home.. You were my hero.. But you went n cheated on my mom.. Ellam irundha enaku ore naal le ellam pochi... Ana neenga un wife ponnu nu sandhoshama irukkinga.. Ippo vandhu Enna en paiyan???

Ungalele naan kalyaname pannika koodadhu nu nenaichen... Apdi dhaan ithanai naal irundhen... Ana ippo oruthi Ennai virumbura.. Manasara virumbura... enakum avale pudichiruku.. Avale mattum dhaan pudichiruku.. Ana avale ennale katta mudiyadhu.. Yean?? Yeanna neenga enaku kudutha kaayangal apdi... Adhoda vali eh naan mattum anubavichale podhum... Avalum en vali eh anubavika koodadhu... Neenga ungalai nambunavangale yemathi irukkalam... But naan yemaatha matten...

Sk who was standing outside the door had tears in her eyes. It was the first time she heard him saying that he liked her. She was overwhelmed when she came to know he was trying to protect her. Her emotions were not be able to be described in words. Her tears did them for her.

K: ennale nee evlo vali eh anubavicha nu ennale purinjuka mudiyudhu... Ana nee therinjuka veandiya oru vishayam irukku...

Ak: neenga pesadhinga first kelambunga en kannu munnadi nikkadhinga...

When he was saying that, his father coughed blood in his kerchief. Ak came near him and sat him down.

Ak: why r u coughing blood??? What happened to you???

K: even though u look like me, u r like ur mom. She may look hard in the outside.. But in the inside, she was a pure hearted woman. Enaku Enna aachi nu Sollum munbu u should know few things Arjun.

I never cheated on ur mom. It was all a misunderstanding. Only mistake I did was not clearing that misunderstanding.

That year, Sujata came to care for me and I treated her like my sister. She had a lover then, because of their love she got pregnant. Unfortunately her lover died from an illness. Kalyanam aagama pregnant aayita nu Therinja udane veette Vittu anuppitanga... Appo dhaan en kitte oru naal vandhu help kettu ellam sonna.. Naanum avaluku oru thani veedu paathu vechi help pannen... Ana Rathna ku yaaro idhe vera maari solli engalkulla prachanai eh undaakkitanga...

Ippo vum naanum sujatavum anna thangachi ah dhaan irukkom... I never married her. En viral kooda innoru ponnu mela pattadhu illa. Enakum en rathna pona annike ellam pochi.. I lost her.. I lost you... I lost my life.. I could have said all these things to ur grandpa. But without u n her, i did not find any reason to tell him. Even when he called me on that day, i didn't tell him cause i wanted u to know it first.

Ippo kooda en paiyan ku oru ponne pudichirukku ennale avan kashta padran nu unga Thaatha sonnadhale vandhen.. Ivlo naal nee sandhoshama irukke nu naan nambunen.. Enaku un vali theriyadhu arjun.. And enaku Idhuku mela neramum illa... Indha nimishangale thavara vitta ini naan unnai Paaka mudiyamale poiralam...

Ak: Don't talk like that..

Arjun was completely broken.

K: I just came to say only one thing. I want you to live well and don't do the mistake we did. A good relationship needs a good communication. You can love someone with ur whole heart but u can keep them with you only when u express ur feelings. Live well arjun... For me n ur mom...

I'm extremely sorry for what you went through my son. I hope you forgive this sinful father one day.

Saying that he left the office and saw the girl standing outside the door. He just smiled at her and left.

Sk entered the room... Ak was kneeling on floor. She went n touched him... He pulled her and hugged...

*Author note: makkale... Sorry.. Errors irundha mannichu.. Dint proof read... Idayil sila thadangal.. So update konjam late... Votes and comments Kandippa pannunga... These r d chapters where I literally require ur comments.... So thitradhu naalum seingo... Love u all... Ur vote my boost... 😘😘😘😘😘