Epilogue 2

'A Hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.'

Sk: nee ipdi ellam pesi pesi dhaan Ennai romba Azha vekkure arjuney...

Ak: I can't help it baby... Un munnadi ennoda ella switch um ninnurudhu...

Sk: you know what... I never expected all this to be true.. Even once I had a dream of marrying you... Ana inniku unga kai pidichu nikkurappo.. Enaku namburadha veanoma nu Theriyale...

Ini ethanai jenmam eduthalum, I would love to chase you, fall in love with you and marry you...

Because this Sindhuja cannot live without her Arjun...

He then kissed her hand.. She looked at him with eyes full of happy tears..

-------

Muhurtham....

Every known celebrity and businessmen attended their wedding. Rajaram and Krishnan were inviting everyone. Preethi and Prakash were arranging everything for the rituals. Pragya came early with Selva and her family. Her baby bump was quite big this time. She was extremely happy and grateful to Arjun and Sindhuja. They might have started in bad terms. But eventually everything turned good.

Sindhuja was getting ready in her room. Hema and Leela were helping her. She then saw Kaushik coming into the room.

Sk: hey kaushik.. Epdi ra irukke??? Ponavan angaye thangitiya??

Kaushik: Ama inga Enna velai irukku enaku??? Ana onnu sollanum.. Inniku dhaan nee paaka ponnu maari irukke..

Sk: chi pae.. Idhe solla dhaan nee kenya le irundhu kelambi vandhiya???

Kaushik: adhe solla illa.. Idhe solla.. Happy married life.... Avare bathrama paathuko... Paavam...

Sk: nee vaaye moodu.. He is my baby.. I will take care...

They all laughed for her reply.. Kaushik then went to wish Ak.

Kaushik: congrats brother...

Ak: thank you kaushik... Thanks for coming...

Kaushik: unga kitte sonnene varuven nu... Adhu epdi varama iruppen...

He then smiled and came out of the room. At first, it was hurting for him to stay away from her. But over the time, he realized that they were never made for each other. This realization eased his pain and helped him to overcome his feelings. He was truly happy for them.

------

Prakash entered bride's room..

Preethi: inga Enna velai Unaku??

Prakash: I'm working for my sir.. nee vazhi vidu...

Preethi: unga sir aale oru one hour wait panna mudiyadha???

Sindhuja smiled bashfully.

Prakash: ma.. Thangam.. This is for you.. Sir told me to give you...

She received an envelope from him. It was a clean and neat letter in Arjun's handwriting. He always gave her a letter when he wanted to convey her something which he cannot do in words.

Dear wifey,

        Thanks for coming into my life. I know I have promised you so many times before. But I want this one to be memorable forever. We will be getting married in few minutes. At this moment, I would like to promise you that I will keep you and our baby safe under any circumstances. I will never leave you to feel sad and worry. You will always be in my eyes and mind. My love for you can never be stopped. I will take care of your parents as my parents.