Foolishness runs in your family

'Sometimes, you just have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you.'

After three days, they bid their bye to her parents and she left for her marital home. She was feeling so bad as she didn't expect that she would move out of her house that much soon. They informed Thaatha and he took her to his condo for the first time. It was a two storey condo and looked so spacious. Everything had a shade of white and gray.. It was simply so Arjun. There were maids running around. They all stopped when they saw Ak and Sk.

Head servant of that house came and took drishthi for them. He then introduced her.

Ak: Idhu Sudha ma... Guru uncle sister.. Ivanga dhaan inga ellam paathuppanga..

Sudha ma... Idhu sindhuja..

Sudha: theriyum kanna... Azhaga irukka ma.. Rendu perum romba varusham nalla irukkanum..

She had a motherly gaze on sk and she felt instantly comfortable. Ak was showing her around the house. First floor comprised of living area, study room, kitchen and dining hall. Second floor comprised of three bed rooms. One master bedroom and two guest rooms. She walked around the house and saw a room locked.

Sk: Arjuney... Adhu Enna room???

Ak: thats just my bunk room...

Sk: Enna irukku adhule???

Ak: you want to see???

She nodded her head rapidly...

Ak: okay vaa..

He opened the door and she saw a room full of gaming stuff.

Sk: wow........

Ak: Unaku pudikuma...

Sk: I love games... But avlova vilayadunadhu illa... Can you teach me???

Ak: Deal....

Prakash and I play sometimes.. This is my hobby. I love gaming.. He then explained her every item in that room with face full of expression. She kept admiring him and his words did not reach her ears.

Ak: Sindhuja..

She did not respond.. He came closer to her and whispered in her ear.

Ak: I also wish to do you here...

She snapped out of her thoughts instantly.. He was having his trademark naughty smile on his face.

Sk: Enna?? Enna sonninga??

Ak: I wish to play video games with you here nu sonnen..

Sk: ohhhh....

Ak: hmm....

He loved teasing her. She was the first innocent being he had ever seen in his whole life. She was bold and strong at the same time naive and innocent.

Sudha then came and tapped on their door.

Sudha: Maa.. Unga dress ellam bedroom le wardrobe le vechiten. Paathu mudichitinga na vaanga sapdalam.

She went to their room and saw the wardrobe. Her clothes were hanging next to his clothes. She felt so unreal and pinched herself. She was feeling ecstatic. She hopped down on stairs and reached dining area. He was already on his seat.

Ak: Next week pragya Kalyanam. You don't have any issue in coming right??

She loved how concerned he was about her feelings.

Sk: idhule Enna irukku arjuney?? we should definitely go. Kalyanam mudinju first function vera. Naama polam.

And audition ku Innum one month irukku le. I will come to work from tomorrow.