My Boss Lady

'True love is when you are happy spending time together even if one of you is asleep.'

He then broke his kiss and she looked at him.

Ak: sari vaa room ku polam.. You should not stand for a long time...

Sk: first doctor eh vara sollanum.. We need to check you... Ellam okay ah Enna nu??

Ak: adhellam irukkatum.. Let me have my stuff first...

Sk: Enna stuff????

Ak: ulla vaa Soldren...

He then carried her princess style and walked towards their room. He slowly placed her on bed and kissed her forehead slowly..

His kisses were feather-light. She felt goosebumps when he kissed her everywhere in her face. When he tried to go down, she stopped him...

Sk: hmhum....

Ak: Enna???

Sk: ippo....

Ak: I know....

He then lifted her top and kissed her bare abdomen...

Ak: Hello baby.. This is your daddy... Sorry for being late... I promise you I will never be late again..

She teared up to see him back and everything felt too dreamy for her. He then looked at her face. He knew what was she going through.

Ak: before saying anything... I wanted to say one thing ma....

I'm sorry... Ini unnai Vittu pora maari edhayum naan panna matten...

I will not leave you alone... I broke my promise once.. Ini odaikka matten...

His face looked so dull when he said that.

Sk: ada nee vera arjuney... Nee enga Ennai thaniya vittutu pone???

you left your baby with me.. your life inside me... Adhe vida vera Enna dhairyam enaku veanum Sollu...

He then hugged her.

Sk: Thanks for coming back...

He smiled... He then held her face in his hands..

Ak: let me see this face properly... Evlo naal aachi paathu....

Sk: sari doctor ku call pannalam... I want to make sure you are fine... First adhu dhaan...

Ak: apdiye doctor kitte innoru vishayamum kekanum..

Sk: ennadhu??? Yean edhachi pannudha?? Are you hurt somewhere???

Ak: adhellam illa...

Sk: then...

Ak: evlo naal naan un kitte irundhu dhoorama irukkanum nu kekanum... Its really a tough task you know...

Sk: naughty rogue... Inniku dhaan elinchinga coma le irundhu...

Ak: so what??? Don't you know me??

Sk: theriyum ma theriyum.. You stay there.. Don't come near me.. Unga kitte vandhu naan pattadhu ellam podhum..

There was a tinge of redness in her cheeks when she said that...

Ak: hey enga de elinchu pore??

Sk: doctor ku call panna...

He smiled at her retreating figure.. His face slowly turned stern. He still had so many things to resolve.

------