1

Hyunjin's POV

"YAAAAAAA EOMMA! HYUNJIN ATE MY SANDWICH!" I stick my tongue out at Minju and chuckles before going back on eating. Hyewon-unnie just sit in front of us two, doesn't give a fuck about us and just keep on eating.

"What's this mess all about?" mama said as she arrived here in the dining room.

"Good morning, mama" we all greeted and Minju glares at me.

"Are you two fighting again?" she asked and the two of us quickly shake our head.

"Yes, they are" unnie said and we both turn to her.

"You snitch"

"Where's mom?" I asked, changing the subject as we might get punishment again for fighting.

"In our bedroom" mama said and the three of us exchanges looks.

"Don't tell me you guys fuc-" I shove a whole hard boiled egg in Hyewon-unnie's mouth to shut her up.

"Eat, unnie. Eat." she didn't mind it at all and even thanked me for giving her food.

"Anyways don't forget the dinner tonight, kids"

"Yes ma" Hyewon-unnie and Minguri said.

"Can I not go, ma?" I asked politely and look down at my food.

"Why? You have something to do tonight? You got some plans already?" mama Tzu asked and I just sigh.

"Actually we're going to-" now it's Hyewon-unnie who shoved a whole fricking egg in my mouth.

"She's going, ma. We'll make sure of that, right Min?" Hyewon-unnie gave Minju a knowing look and Minju nodded.

"Good then, don't be late, okay?"

"Okay"

*****

3rd person's POV

They are running late for the dinner and Ryujin is basically dragging Hyunjin now. The poor girl is drunk and can't even stand on her own thanks to her wonderful unnie, Chou Hyewon.

They stopped in front of the VIP room and Hyewon went to Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin-ah" she calls and cup her sister's face.

"Hyunjin-ah" she calls again but no reply like the first one. She then slap the girl lightly and there finally Hyunjin was brought back to reality.

"Open your mouth" Hyunjin did and Hyewon put a mint inside the girl's mouth. She then smell the girl's clothes and it smells like alcohol and cigarette. She grab her perfume in her bag and spray it all over the girl.

"Mom is already calling me" Hyejoo said and Hyewon looked at Hyunjin.

"You good now?" Hyewon asked and Hyunjin responded with incoherent words.

"Yujin-ah, if mom asked where were we what will you answer?" Ryujin said and look at her younger sister.

"The usual place at the cafe near the school" Yujin answered

"Good puppy" Ryujin said

"Now let's get in" the four went inside

"Finally" Jungeun said upon seeing the four girls.

"Where were y'all?" Minju asked and Hyewon push Hyunjin down on the chair beside Minju and sat beside her after.

"At the usual place" Ryujin answered

Nayeon looked at her suspiciously and then look at her youngest.

"Yujin-ah, where did you guys go?" she asked and look at Yujin with a stern look.

"A-at the usual place" Yujin said and glance at Ryujin.

"And where is that?"

"At the cafe near the school" Yujin looks down, feeling intimidated and scared by her mom's look.

"No that's not where you guys came from. Answer me honestly baby" Nayeon said and place her hand on Yujin's shoulder.

"Wewenttothebarneartheschool" Yujin said with her eyes shut close and Ryujin facepalmed together with Hyewon and Hyejoo.

"You brought your baby sister there??" Nayeon looked at Ryujin

"Babe, it's alri-" Jeongyeon was cutted off by her wife

"No it's not! Yujin's a minor" Nayeon said

"She's the one who wanted to come with us" Ryujin said and Nayeon turned to the big puppy.

"They said they were going to an ice cream parlor" she said innocently and looks at her mother with a puppy eyes.

"Hey guys I have a question" Hyunjin said and raise her hand like she's in a class all of a sudden.

"What is it, Hyunjin-ah?" Sana asked and Hyunjin points the girl across her who's eating peacefully despite of the mess happening around her.

"Who this?" she asked

"Is she drunk?" Tzuyu asked

"Who's drunk? Me? No pftt definitely not" Hyunjin said confidently and chug down a glass of water that Hyewon gave her.

"Hyunjin, she's Heejin, your Aunt Chaeng and Aunt Mina's child, remember?" Sana said and Hyunjin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion

"I thought their child is Hyejoo? So Hyejoo is adopted?" Hyunjin have this shocked pikachu expression and the other girls started filming her.

"High hours with Chou Hyunjin"

"Oh my god, Hyejoo. I'm sorry you have to find out this way bro" Hyunjin said and got up from her seat to give Hyejoo a sisterly hug.

"What the fuck, Hyun. Let go of me right now" Hyejoo said and Hyunjin started crying.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Hyejoo laughs as well as the people in the room

"I know that it'll be hard for you to accept that you're an adopted child and I want you to know that I'm here for you" Hyunjin cries and kissed Hyejoo's head.

"Please tell me she didn't do drugs" Jungeun said as she laughs at what Hyunjin is doing.

"Hyunjin, sweetie, no" Sana approach the child and Hyunjin hugs her.

"Mom I feel so bad for Hyejoo" she said and sobs.

"I told you not to drink too much, right?" Sana said as she hugged the girl back

"Mom this is not about me" Hyunjin said and wipe her tears.

"We just found out that my friend, Hyejoo, is adopted" Hyunjin said and tears up again. Tzuyu is laughing hard at her daughter as well as the others.

"No one's adopted, Hyunjinnie" Chaeyoung said and Hyunjin looks at her.

"Eh?"

"Heejin is Hyejoo's older sister, our first child" Mina said and caress Heejin's head.

"Is she normally like this?" Heejin asked

"Dayum your voice is sexccc" Hyunjin said and Sana silenced her with her palm.

"She's so much more when she's sober, unnie" Hyejoo said and ended the video as Hyunjin already passed out.