34

3rd person's POV

Heejin went to the school alone today coz Hyunjin have something to do and couldn't pick up Heejin. She look under her table and smile at the sight of a lavender flowers. She knows very well that it's from Hyunjin.

"Why lavender?" Heejin asked as she look at the flowers that Hyunjin gave her.

"Because lavender symbolizes undying love" Hyunjin answered Heejin's question and smile.

There's also a box there and Heejin decided to open it.

"AHHHHHHHH" Heejin screams making her classmates look at her.

"What happened Heejin?" Jimin, the class president asked and look at the box that Heejin yeeted away.

"Oh my god" she covered her mouth and Sunwoo who was passing by their classroom entered the room with Ryujin behind him.

"Heejin? I heard your scream what happened?" he asked and look at Heejin who looked terrified.

"Heejin?" he called the girl and Heejin just pointed the box with a dead kitten inside.

"Shit"

"Where the fuck did it came from?" Sunwoo look at the box which also contain blood of which he predicted is the kitten's blood.

"I-i just s-saw it u-under my t-table" Heejin answered

"Did anyone see who put it under Heejin's table?" Jimin asked, but all of the students belong to that section shake their head.

"We should report this to the principal, this is just weird and alarming" the president said and took pictures of the box.

"Can someone please take this to the principal's office?"

One of the boys volunteered and bring the box there.

"Heejin, are you okay?" Jimin asked, clearly worried about Heejin.

"Do you need water?" she approach the traumatized girl and try her best to calm her down with the help of Ryujin and Sunwoo.

"Can someone please get some water for Heejin?" Jimin asked politely and Aeri kindly give her newly bought bottled water. Sunwoo opened it up for Heejin and the girl drink it with her hands still shaking.

"Why would someone do that? It wasn't a good prank" Ryujin said, obviously furious about what happened to Heejin. The poor girl is visibly shaking and is in the verge of crying.

"Is it okay to you guys to assist Heejin? I need to report this incident immediately to the principal" Jimin said

"Yeah yeah please tell us when they find the culprit" Ryujin said

"Yeah, I will, don't worry guys" she bid goodbye and went to the principal's office with the vice president.

Ryujin and Sunwoo tried their best to calm Heejin down and it did work, she stopped shaking, but she's still scared.

"Good morning everyone-" Hyunjin's enthusiastic greeting was cut off when she saw her girl looking so petrified.

"What happened?" she rushed to her and Heejin hugged her.

"Hyun" she started crying and Hyunjin's eyebrows furrowed.

"Heejin, what happened?" Hyunjin asked again, but Heejin can't answer her.

"Woo, Ryu, what happened?" Hyunjin turn to her best friends.

"Someone sent her a box with dead kitten inside" Sunwoo said

"What???? Who sent it?" everyone knows that Hyunjin is ready to throw hands already.

"We still don't know yet. Jimin is currently at the principal's office to report what happened" Ryujin said

Hyunjin let out a frustrated sigh, she's furious. Why would anyone send Heejin something like that?

Hansol entered the room and Hyunjin give him a piercing glare.

"You, Lee Hansol, are you the one who sent Heejin that fucking box?" Hyunjin tried to remove Heejin's arms around her to attack Hansol, but Heejin didn't let her go.

"What do you mean?" Hansol askes, completely confused of what Hyunjin is talking about.

"Don't try to act innocent now, Lee" Hyunjin's face is turning red as well as her neck and ear. She's mad. If Heejin is not there, holding her, Hansol is probably on the ground now.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Chou. I literally just arrived" the boy said

"You-" Heejin cut Hyunjin off

"Please don't fight anyone, baby" she whispered and sniffs making Hyunjin stopped what she's doing and focus on Heejin.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help it" Hyunjin said softly, her voice completely different from her voice when she was talking to Hansol.

"Stop crying, hmm? I'm here" Hyunjin said and rub Heejin's back.

"I'm sorry for behaving like that" Hyunjin apologized and kiss the side of Heejin's head.

Sunwoo and Ryujin bid their goodbye to the two and make their way to their classroom since the bell is about to ring in 5 minutes. They wanted to stay but they have an exam on their first subject.

"Woo" Ryujin called Sunwoo

"Yeah?" Sunwoo look at her, both of them have worried expression on their face.

"I'm worried about them" Ryujin said

"I am too" Sunwoo said and look back at room 11-B.

"What if it's Kriesha?" Ryujin blurted it out

"We all know how desperate Kriesha is to get Hyunjin back" Ryujin added

"That's impossible, Ryu" Sunwoo said

"It makes sense, oppa"

"Yeah it does, but the girl you're talking about left this school yesterday" Sunwoo said

"I heard that she went back to the Philippines yesterday" he added

"Then who could it be????" Ryujin said and she realized something.

"Let's just get back to class quickly" she said and the two went to their classroom.

Ryujin look at Sunwoo's back and she can't help but to think.

What if it's him?

She don't like the idea of her suspecting her own best friend but it can be him. He likes Hyunjin.

'It can't be him. All he wanted is for Hyunjin to be happy. He's too kind to do such thing as that' Ryujin's head us hurting.

"Fuck it" she mumbled

'But why did he come from class 11-B's classroom early this morning?' Ryujin's eyes widened once again.

She saw him coming out of 11-B's room early this morning while smiling and whistling.

'Shit. It can't be him' Ryujin thought as she stare at his back.

'What's with that smile, Sunwoo? If it's really you, then we have to say goodbye to our ten years of friendship.'

Ryujin made sure to tell the others later and observe Sunwoo's actions for the rest of the day.