23

3rd person's POV

"Bitch I saw you ran away after being lovey-dovey with Heejin" Ryujin said as soon as she enter Hyunjin's room.

"Oh she's asleep" she said to herself and proceed to wake up her bestie.

"Bitch wakey wakey" she tap Hyunjin's cheeks several times making the latter groan.

"Fuck off" she rasped out and put a pillow agaisnt her ear.

"Chou Fucking Hyunjin get up and fucking listen to your wonderful bestie" Ryujin said and hit Hyunjin using her bread plushie.

"All my besties sucks what do you mean" Hyunjin said and finally sat up.

"Bitch I saw you ran away from Heejin after hugging her" Ryujin said and sat on Hyunjin's bed.

"What the hell happened to you? After you left, Heejin looks so sad and disappointed"

"My heart skipped a beat when she smiled at me, Ryu" Hyunjin said

"And then you ran away?" Ryujin asked and Hyunjin nodded. Ryujin grip Hyunjin's pillow tight and hit Hyunjin's face using it.

"You stupid bitch"

"Why'd you run away?"

"BECAUSE MY HEART FUCKING SKIPPED A BEAT"

"SO???"

"I'M STARTING TO L WORD HEEJIN AND THAT'S NOT FUCKING GOOD"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD YOU BITCH?"

"I'M JUST GONNA FUCK UP WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE"

"NO YOU WON'T"

"BUT WHAT IF I DO?"

"I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU WON'T"

They stopped yelling at each other for a while and catch their breaths.

"You're stupid you know that?" Ryujin said and shakes her head

"Kriesha.... She's back"

"What? Kriesha? As in Kriesha your first love that is also Hyewon-unnie's ex? The cause of you and Hyewon-unnie's fight? Also the reason why you ran away from Korea and went to Taiwan? The-" Hyunjin cutted her off

"Enough. Yes, that Kriesha"

"Holy shit"

"How are you feeling? Are you good? You okay bestie?" Ryujin asked

"Well.... Yeah? I guess?"

"Now that she's back... What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know... She wanted to talk to me"

"You talked to her?"

"No. Minju and Heejin pulled me away"

"She and Heejin met?"

"Yeah and Heejin introduced herself as my girlfriend"

"What was Kriesha's reaction?"

"I don't know? But she looked sad and disappointed"

"What if she wants you back?"

"What?"

"It's possible, Hyun. You said she wanted to talk to you and she looked sad and disappointed when she found out that you already have a girlfriend"

"You like Heejin, right?"

"Yes"

"How about Kriesha?"

"....."

"Bitch-"

"I have to admit that I fucking miss her"

"You're so fucking stupid"

"I know right"

"Hyewon-unnie took Heejin home after the events... I thought you're gonna fight for your feelings? Hyunjin... Heejin likes you-"

"Wait. She does????"

"Obviously. She's blushing nonstop everytime she talks to you, idiot. But if you keep fucking up the chances and opportunities, she might slip away"

"What do you mean?"

"Hyunjin, your sister is a fine lady it's not hard to fall for her especially when she's being sweet to Heejin"

"You better think things through, Hyunjin"

"Remember what happened to Sooyoung-unnie and Jinsoul-unnie? They both loved each other, but Sooyoung-unnie fucked up all the chances they had and there... They're just friends now"

"Learn how to risk something, bro, and if you fail at least you know that it's all worth it"

"Don't run away from everything, that won't solve anything, Hyun. Learn how to face it"

"Are you sick or what? It feels like this is the first time that your words makes sense" Hyunjin said and chuckles.

"Fuck you"

"Eww no thanks"

"I hate you, you know that? But please keep in mind what I told you"

"I will, don't worry"

"Let's go to Han River?"

---------------------

Hyunjin's POV

"I thought it's just us, Ryujin mah bro" I said while chewing a corndog.

"You didn't say that I'll be a fifth wheel" I added and jokingly glare at the two couples I'm with. Well... One is already a couple and the other one is a future couple.

"Just shut up and eat" Ryujin said and I just sulk at the corner. She and Yeji are busy feeding each other while Yujin and Wonyoung are doing the same too. I hate my life.

I scoffed and feed myself.

"Hyunjin-unnie" Yujin called me

"Please close your eyes"

"Wae?"

"Oh hi guys!" that's Hyewon-unnie

I turn around and oh... Heejin's with her. I look at their intertwined hands and it kinda hurts. Haha.

They joined us in our table and can I just die?

They're feeding each other. They're not even a couple. I hate this.

I'm staring at Heejin, but she's not sparing me a glance. I should be the one who's feeding her and not Hyewon.

I lost interest in my corndog and just stare at it. Ryujin noticed it and shove two cheese balls in my mouth. I silently chew it and drink Yeji's sprite.

I look at unnie and Heejin's direction again and that's it. I'm going home now. Before I can even get up from my fucking seat, someone called me.

"Hyunjin" no no no it's her again. I was about to run away again, but then I remembered what Ryujin said.

"Yeah?" I looked at her in the eyes

"Can we talk?"

".........." I glanced at Heejin quickly before answering, "Yeah sure"

Kriesha then took my hand and pull me away from there.

3rd person's POV

Heejin's eyebrows furrowed as her grip on her chopsticks tighten.

'Why did Hyunjin agree to talk to her???'

'They're such a mess' Ryujin who noticed it all, said in her mind as she shake her head.