39

3rd person's POV

*flashback*

"Let's work together, Chu. You get Hyunjin, I get Heejin. It's that easy" Hansol said and sit across Kriesha.

"Okay sure" she said, she's that desperate to get Hyunjin back and she's willing to do everything.

-

"Hyunjin-unnie is happy now" Minju said as she walks with Kriesha to the park they used to go before.

"More than before when she was with me?" Kriesha asked and Minju lets out a genuine smile. She's that type of sister that always annoy her siblings but she loves them dearly.

"Yeah, she talks about Heejin-unnie all the time. She stopped being an asshole and she rarely drinks now. I just hope that you're happy for her, Sha. She forgave you a long time ago and I hope that things go well to you guys. It's never too late to be friends again" Minju said and sit on the swing.

Kriesha thought about Minju's smiles, it shows that she's really happy for Hyunjin and she realized that it's wrong. It's wrong to want a person that you hurted so much that she broke. It is already wrong even from the start.

She called Hansol that night and told him that she won't be teaming up with him anymore. She was supposed to go back to the Philippines the next day but Hansol showed up at the airport and dragged her somewhere. She can't fight back, he's so strong, he's powerful compared to her.

-

He's fucking crazy, a fucking psychopath. He just chopped off Kriesha's three fingers. Kriesha feels so weak. Her hand bleeding so bad and he's just there, staring at Kriesha's fingers in amusement. He has this smile on his face that she wants to wipe off so bad.

"Do think Heejin will like you if do this?" even though she's weak and can't even move, she managed to voice that out. Hansol turned to her with a piercing glare.

"Shut up" he said, he's so different now.

"Just let them live happily" Kriesha said and Hansol slammed the table making her flinch.

"You're gonna shut up or I'll sew your fucking lips?" he said making Kriesha shut up immediately.

*end of flashback*

She's doing this to at least help Heejin. Hansol is obsessed and no one knows what running in his mind.

-----

Hyunjin is panting as she reached the cliff where they used to go. This place holds so much memories. A sad smile is plastered on her face as she walks further.

"Heejin?" a girl is sitting on a blanket and she turn her head towards Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin..." Heejin mumbles as she stare at Hyunjin. The sun rays hitting her skin makes her more beautiful despite being sweaty and all. Looks like the girl is having her afternoon jog.

"I didn't expect you to be here" Hyunjin walks towards her

"Can I?" she asked and Heejin nods, moving to the side to give Hyunjin some space to sit on.

There's silence between them as they watch the sun goes down. Both have a smile on their face as they once again fall in love with the sunset.

"How are you?" Hyunjin asked

"I don't know" Heejin said and chuckles to herself.

"You're getting married now, Hyunjin..." Heejin forced a smile as she remembers how they planned their dream wedding.

"Are you happy?" she asked

"Yes" Hyunjin answered with no hesitation.

"That's good, I'm happy for you, Hyun" Heejin said and look up to prevent her tears from falling.

"You guys are together for how long already?"

"3 years" Hyunjin responded to her question

3 months versus 3 years. Heejin surely lose to Julia.

"Do you love her?" Heejin asked, she already know what Hyunjin's answer will be but she's still hoping that she'll say no.

"Yes, I do"

Heejin shouldn't have asked that cuz now, her heart is breaking so much more. It hurts so much to hear it from Hyunjin.

They stayed silent until moon rises and they decided to left without uttering a word to each other.

-----

"Broooo" Yena hugged Hyunjin as the latter arrives at the wedding venue.

"Congrats again, Yena-unnie" Hyunjin congratulates Yena

"Thanks, Hyun. You're next, bro" Yena said and pat Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Lia said sorry that she can't come, something came up and she had to go with her dad" Hyunjin said

"It's fine, it's fine" Yena said and smile.

After some minutes, the wedding ceremony started and the couple in front is smiling from ear to ear.

"Choi Yena, do you take Kim Chaewon as your wife?" the pastor asked, yes, it's Chaewon, she's Yena's bride.

Heejin stands beside Yuri and she watch as the shorter girl watch with a genuine smile on her face. She looks very happy for them, you can't see any regrets or sadness in her face, just happiness.

Minju on the other side is just like Yuri, smiling widely too as she witness Yena and Chaewon getting married, though her eyes screams sadness.

Heejin diverted her gaze back to the couple and sigh. Hyunjin's wedding is next week and it already hurts just thinking about it, she don't know if she can attend her wedding.

"Don't you have any regrets, Yul?" she asked the girl beside her and the latter shook her head.

"We did our best to stay together, we did our best to love each other, we did our best to overcome all the challenges. I know to myself that we did our best so I have no regrets. If I didn't do my best then I'll be regretful. Just look at how happy she is" Yuri paused and take a look at Yena who's smiling widely.

"If I get to see her be this happy with Chaewon-unnie then why not?"

"We did our best for our relationship. It just happened that we're not meant to be with each other. I'm just happy that we happened. She and I happened" Yuri smiled and clap her hands when Yena and Chaewon shared their first kiss as a wedded couple.

'I wish I can be like Yuri. I wish I can be happy for Hyunjin too. But I'm full of regrets coz I know I didn't do my best for Hyunjin' Heejin thought and look at Hyunjin who's clapping her hands while teasing Yena.