3

3rd person's POV

"How was the camp?" Hyunjin asked as she and her brother walk on the sand.

"It was fun, noona. I made some new friends and learn so many things" Jeongin answered with a smile.

"I'm glad to know that, IN" Hyunjin said and slung her arm around her lil bro's shoulders. The boy bent down his knees so Hyunjin can do what she wants.

"We're going to bar there later" Hyunjin said pointing the direction of the bar and look at Jeongin.

"Are you going to come along?" she asks

"Who will handle your drunk ass if I don't come along?" Jeongin said and the two laughs.

-------------------

"Take it easy, noona" Jeongin said as Hyunjin is now drinking nonstop.

"Chill bro I can still handle" Hyunjin said and punch Jeongin playfully. They were all there except for Yujin and Yuna as Nayeon and Sana didn't allow them to tag along with the ten.

"What is Hyewon-noona doing?" he asks and Hyunjin looked at where he is looking. She saw Hyewon flirting with someone and she stand up.

She made her way to Hyewon and pull her away from the girl she was talking to.

"What the hell, Hyunjin!?" Hyewon exclaimed clearly annoyed with her little sister.

"What the hell, unnie? You and Eunbi-unnie just got back together last week, right? And now you're flirting with another girl" Hyunjin said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh come on don't act like you don't do this" Hyewon said, talking about being a womanizer.

"Well at least I'm not committed to anyone, Hyewon." Hyunjin said. Minju got worried and went in between the two. The two don't really argue except when it comes to food and this stuff. You'll know when things are getting serious once Hyunjin dropped the formalities.

"If you're not going to change then break up with Eunbi-unnie. She doesn't deserve someone like you who doesn't know how to treat her right" Hyunjin said with emphasis and Hyewon didn't know if it is the alcohol but she released a punch that hit Hyunjin's cheek.

"Fuck" Hyunjin cursed

"And now you're getting angry after hearing the truth?" Hyunjin scoffs

"You should've let her move on than to chase after her again and tell shits that you're going to change" Hyunjin said and Hyewon grab her collar. That's when all of the girls stand up and try to separate the two.

"Hyewon-ah, don't do this" Yena said and try to get Hyewon's hands off of Hyunjin.

"What? You're gonna punch me? Go on but that won't change the fact that you're a-" Ryujin quickly covered Hyunjin's mouth before she can even say anything that will make Hyewon madder.

The two stares at each other and broke the intense eye contact when Minju started crying. Hyunjin checked on her and tried to calm her down before walking out of the bar.

She takes in the fresh air outside and sigh. She then searched for something in her pocket and take it out. Hyunjin take out one stick of cigarette out of the box and put it in between her lips then light it up.

She sat on the sand comfortably and take a puff. She blow it out and just as she did, someone sat beside her. It was Heejin who's holding a bucket of beer.

Heejin gave her a side glance before bringing the bottle she's holding to her lips. Heejin let out a satisfied sigh and look at Hyunjin again.

"That was surprising" she stated

"What's surprising?" Hyunjin asked while still wondering why is Heejin sitting beside her.

"Seeing you and Hyewon-unnie fighting" Heejin answered

"Sorry about the commotion" Hyunjin apologized

"What was it all about?" Heejin asked out of curiosity, they didn't hear what the two was arguing about because of the loud music.

"She's flirting with a girl" Hyunjin said

"And????" Heejin don't get it

"She has a girlfriend" Hyunjin said and get one of the beer in the bucket that Heejin snuck out of the bar.

"Well damn" Heejin said and Hyunjin chuckles. The two drink in silence and Hyunjin stares at her the whole time.

"I just realized that we didn't get to introduce ourselves to each other properly" Heejin said and turn to Hyunjin.

"Ahhh yeah, Chou Hyunjin" Hyunjin said and extended her arm to Heejin.

"Son Heejin" Heejin said and shake Hyunjin's hand. They fell into silence once again until Heejin laughs.

"Dude, you're weird, the fuck" Hyunjin said

"It's just funny how we didn't met each other despite our families being so close and such" Heejin said and smile at Hyunjin. Hyunjin got lost in her smile and the sight brings smile to her face too.

"How did that even happen?" Hyunjin said, agreeing with Heejin. She can't believe that for years she thought that the 'Heekki' Hyejoo was talking about is her pet rabbit but it happens that it's actually her older sister.

"Last night was hilarious" Heejin said and wasn't able to contain her laughter as Hyunjin's doings flash back to her mind.

"Ya" Hyunjin looks away, feeling embarrassed for all the fuckery she did last night.

"You really tried to find Spongebob inside a pineapple" Heejin is wheezing. Right after she walked Hyunjin in the rest house, the girl went to the kitchen and saw a pineapple then started knocking on it while calling Spongebob. She ended up cutting it off and still didn't find Spongebob.

"Stop it" Hyunjin whines, feeling the heat on her face due to so much embarrassment. She can clearly remember what she did last night and she wish that the sand will eat her alive now.

"I can't with you" Heejin said and laid back on the sand while still dying out of laughter.

'She really got a pretty laugh not like others' where they sound like dying animals or sumn' Hyunjin thought and find herself smiling again.

"Yeah yeah laugh at me all you want" Hyunjin said and scoffed.

"Sorry that was just really funny" Heejin said, sitting up while wiping the tears at the corner of her eyes.

"I think we will get along well" Heejin said and smile at Hyunjin.

"You think so?" Hyunjin asked

"I mean... Is there a reason for us not to get along well?" Heejin raised her brow

"If you keep on teasing me then maybe there will be a reason for us not to get along well" Hyunjin said jokingly and smile too.

"Okay then it's not like I really want to be friends with you" Heejin said and Hyunjin gave her an offended look.

"Just kidding"