15

Heejin's POV

"Heejinnie!" I turned around and see Hyewon-unnie's car coming towards me. She stopped in front of me and smile.

"Come on, I'll drive you home" she said and I get in her car. The next bus is actually taking time to arrive and I'm getting impatient.

We talked during the ride and it didn't take long for us to reach my house. I thanked her and got off of her car.

"Puppy" someone called me and I turned around. I see Hyunjin two meters away from me, riding her electric bike. She's wearing oversized polo, pants and converse which I find attractive. Tbh I found everything about her attractive.

She then look at Hyewon's car and the older among the two smiled.

"I'm gonna go now" she said

"Thank you again, unnie" I said and wave my hand at her.

"It's nothing really" Hyewon-unnie said before driving off.

"She drove you home?" Hyunjin asked, her left foot on the pedal while her right foot is on the ground.

"Yeah" I said

"I thought you have something to do that's why you refused to go home with me?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I did something" I showed her the paper bags I'm holding.

"She saw me waiting for a bus and gave me a ride" I said

"Ah" what's wrong with her?

"Where are you going by the way?" I asked her

"None of your business" she said

"Yah!"

"Fine. I was about to ask you if we can go to the park but I suddenly realized that I'm tired" she said and fixes her bucket hat.

"You should go home and take a rest then. Make sure to eat dinner so you won't have an empty stomach, alright?" she just nodded and started pedalling away.

-------------------

Hyunjin's POV

I'm not really that tired, I'm just suddenly not in the mood anymore. I'm pedalling but I just passed by our house. I don't want to go home yet so I'm coming over Ryujin's since I can't come over at Hyejoo's.

Luckily, we all live in just one neighbourhood. Yoo's residence are just 7 houses away from us and I reached it in no time. I ring their doorbell and the guard let me in. One of the maids open the front door for me and I grimaced at the sight of Ryujin and Yeji flirting in the living room.

I just went to Yujin's room and knocked on the door.

"Who's there???" I heard Yuding's voice

"Aeongie here" I said and she told me to get in. She's sitting on her carpeted floor while playing video games.

"What's up, Hyun-unnie?" she asked, her eyes still on the TV.

"Nothing, just wanna hang out but seems like your sister is busy flirting" I said and she laughs before tossing the other controller to me. I sit beside her and we play.

"I heard you're courting Yuna's friend, Wonyoung" I trailed off and she died in the game.

"Who told you?" she looks at me while I have my eyes on the screen.

"Aeri" I answered

"So it's true?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"Y-yes" she answered and I pause the game.

"Our dog is growing up" I mess her hair making her giggle.

"You're not gonna complain about me calling you a dog?" I asked, she would usually whine but she just giggled. Something's wrong.

"She love dogs, unnie" she said and I laughed.

"Whipped"

"What did Aunt Nayeon and Aunt Jeong said?" I asked

"Mom disagreed at first saying I'm still young, but when she met Wonyoung, she supported me saying that she likes her for me while mama supported me from the start" that's nice

"How about you? When will you start to court Heejin-unnie?" she asked with teasing grin.

"What are you talking about?" me? court Heejin? why would I do that?

"You know..."

"Don't take our friendship the wrong way, Yuj. I don't like her that way" I said and she looks like she just heard the greatest lie in the whole world.

"Anyways how did Minmin react when she found out about you courting a girl?" the two of them have a history. It's just a mutual understanding, Minju didn't really go for it coz she think that Yujin was still young that time. It's really hard not to fall for each other especially that we're all together almost everyday of our life.

"She's happy for me and said that she'll help me out with Wonnie" Yujin said and smile.

"What do you like about Wonyoung ?" I asked. If I'm not mistaken, this Wonyoung she's talking about is Yuna's tall friend.

"I don't have a specific reason, unnie. All I know is I like- no scratch that I love her and I'm willing to do anything for her. I will gladly risk anything and everything if it's for her" our puppy is in love oh my god.

"You grew up so fast, Yujinnie" I mess her hair

"I can still remember those times that Ryujin would bring a cute puppy to our hangouts... I can't believe that puppy is a dog now" I said dramatically and wipe my non existent tears. She laughs and push me playfully.

"Can you give me some advice, unnie?" she asked me. Is she being serious?

"Daeng, you asked the wrong person" I said

"How come I asked the wrong person? You literally have so many girls lining up for you" she said

"They just like me for my appearance, Yuj" I said and look at her with all seriousness.

"Listen kid, just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you really are then drop her. People tend to like someone because of their beauty, but when they come to know their real personality, they leave. So it's better to show her what you really are from the very start" I said and she nods.

"It makes so much sense when I talk to you, unnie, but when I talk to Ryujin-unnie all I get is folly" she said.

"True"

When Ryujin talks it's either lies or nonsense coming out of her mouth.