8

3rd person's POV

After the dance with Chaeyeon and Hyunjin's other friends, she went to Heejin and brought her to the bar at the corner. This place is basically BBC students' hangout place and students from other schools comes here too. The place is owned by the son of the owner of BBC High School and they're free to do whatever the fuck they want.

"What do you want? It's on me don't worry" Hyunjin said and sat on the stool.

"Just beer" Heejin said and sat on the stool beside Hyunjin.

"2 bottles of beer, Channie" Hyunjin said and Chan get two bottles of beer for the two girls.

Hyunjin paid for it and the two left the area. Hyunjin then saw Kahei and greeted her in Cantonese.

"You can speak Cantonese?" Heejin asked

"Of course" Hyunjin answered and gently drag Heejin to her friends. There's no need for introduction coz the girls already know them as Hyejoo's older sister.

They stayed there for a while until Hyunjin decided to go to the rooftop. Heejin just followed her and the two just sat on the floor as there are no present bench or even a chair.

"Is this how you spend your free time?" Heejin asked

"Aniya, I work at a cafe" Hyunjin said and Heejin turns to her.

"For real?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"I mean you guys have plenty of money already"

"Yes but mom and mama don't spoil us that much and I just want to have my own money so I won't ask them for some everytime I want to buy something" Hyunjin explained

"Luckily, Aunt Tzu let you work" Heejin said and Hyunjin chuckles.

"She owns the cafe, after knowing that I'm working there, she immediately bought the whole cafe because I refuse to resign from my job there"

"So basically... She's the one who's paying you?"

"Yeah but at least I can say that I worked hard for it"

"Work hard my ass" Heejin scoffs

"Working as a barista isn't a joke, Son"

"You work as a barista??????"

"Well yeah"

"Make me a drink next time then"

"Oh sure, I'll take you there some time"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

--------------------

Hyunjin's POV

"You took her to the hive?" Hyejoo asked while we're eating dinner at their house. We dropped Heejin off and Aunt Mina invited us in for dinner.

"Yeah" I answered and continue eating.

"How's the food?" Aunt Mina asked

"It's good, aunty" I said and give her a wide smile while my cheeks are still stuffed with food.

"It's delicious, Mrs Son" Sunwoo said, yep, he's with me as he's the one who drove towards here.

"I'm glad to hear that. C'mon eat some more" she said and Sunwoo and I obliged. I love it when Aunt Mina cooks, it's like you're eating at a 5 star hotel.

"It feels like I'm watching a live mukbang" Heejin said who's sitting across me. I let out a bright smile and keep on eating. Aunt Mina just chuckled and pat my head before excusing herself.

"Waaa" the guy beside me let out a sigh of satisfaction and put more rice on his plate.

"So wanna explain the kiss?" Hyejoo asked and I choked. Fuck. Heejin act quickly and pour water in my glass and handed it to me.

"The fuck" I coughed several times and calmed down.

"What kiss?" Sunwoo asked

"They kissed at PE class this afternoon" Hyejoo said and my boy bestie looks at me with wide eyes.

"So... When I excused myself to the bathroom, I saw Hansol outside and he said some toxic shits to me and he won't stop with the bullshits so I went back and kiss her" she explained

"So you did that to make Hansol stop bothering you?"

"Well... yeah?"

"Why out of all people you chose to kiss Hyunjin?" Hyejoo asked

"Hyunjin-unnie" I corrected her

"Whatever" this bijj

"She's the only one I know who's not committed to someone" she said. She still asked me if I'm taken though oh yeah I told her that I'm not committed to someone back at the beach.

"How can she be committed to someone" Hyejoo chuckles

"This bitch has commitment issues" I ignored what she said and just eat. It's true so why bother to deny it.

"Let's not talk about it" Sunwoo said and I silently thanked him. We quickly finished eating and bid goodbye to Son Family.

Sunwoo drove me home and I thanked him.

"Hey if you need someone to talk to, you can just call me, okay?" he said with a comforting smile

"Got it, Woo. Drive safely!" I wave my hand and got inside when I can't see his car anymore. Guards and maids greeted me and I greet them back happily.

"Where were you?" Hyewon-unnie asked me when she saw me walked in the living room.

"Hyejoo's" I answered shortly and sit on the couch.

"What's with you and Heejin? I heard some rumors going around the campus" she said and I looked at her.

"Why? You're gonna snatch her away too?" I said and got my siblings' attention. I stare at her for some minutes and got up from the couch.

"Just kidding" I said and went upstairs to my room. It's almost 2 years since that happened but I guess I'm still not over it.

I shook away that thoughts and drown myself into books.