14

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunnie!!" Heejin run towards me and hand me a securely wrapped bread from my favorite bakery. It's been weeks since we've known each other and after the day we went to the park she started bothering me almost everyday.

"Thanks Heekki" I thanked her and went to my seat next to Minjeong. She nudged me and give me a teasing look.

"Stop" I told her and push her to Jimin and the two started flirting. What an eye sore. I shifted my eyes outside the window and on the girl sitting on the other side next to me.

She cutely yawns before placing her head on the table, using her arms as a pillow. I see some flowers sticking out under her table and I bet it's from her admirers. She's beautiful and it didn't take long for her popularity to boost in this school. Plus she also joined the dance club and that club has pretty popular members.

"Stop staring" she mumbled and flutter her eyes open. I smiled at her and she made this expression that I cannot explain. Idk to her.

I started eating the bread she gave to me and she move her chair close to mine. She poke my arm making me look at her.

"Hm?"

"Ahhh" she has her mouth open while her eyes are fixated on the tasty bread in my hand. I chuckles and let her have a big bite.

She humms in delight and I wipe the whipped cream on the side of her lips.

"Yummy?" I asked and she nods her head adorably.

Cute

"You want more?" I asked and she open her mouth again.

Heejin's POV

She feed me her favorite bread again and girl I swear my heart is beating like crazy right now. I'm aware of my little crush on her and I think I am now bisexual. She's just so attractive and so caring. How can I not have a crush on her?

"Heejin" she calls me softly and I look at her in her beautiful eyes.

"Yeah?" I responded

"I'm asking if you'll watch my practice later" she said, ahh right, she's an athlete and the sports week is nearing. I'm not participating in any sports though. I'm not good in sports not like her.

"Yeah sure" I said, I always watch her practice together with Yeji, Ryujin's girlfriend. They just became official last week and we went to the bar for a celebration and I witnessed another high moment of Hyunjin. On the other hand, Eunbi-unnie and Hyewon-unnie broke up and the reason? Eunbi-unnie got tired already.

"Heejin" someone called me again but this time it's a manly voice. I felt Hyunjin's arm wrapped around my shoulders protectively.

I looked up and saw Hansol standing right in front of me.

"What?" I said in a cold tone.

"Wanna grab lunch with me later?" he asked, dude no.

"She's eating lunch with me later" Hyunjin said and the two started an intense staring contest. I grab Hyunjin's chin to me her look at me. God, she's so ethereal.

I shifted my eyes on Hansol before I even get the urge to kiss this girl.

"She's right. We're eating lunch together" I said and he let out a defeated sigh before going away.

Hyunjin retreated her arm and resume eating the bread I bought for her. I knew I had to distract her minutes ago. She looks calm from outside but she actually snap the fuck out when she's pissed.

"Thanks" I thanked her and she spare me a glance.

"Anytime, bunny" she smiled.

Damn that smile, it's turning me gay.

-------------------

"So you're bi now?" Yeji asked as we watch from the bleachers.

"I think so? I don't really know" I answered and take a bite of my subway sandwich which is Ryujin's treat coz Yeji is here. That girl just treat us whenever her girl is around.

"What's your plan with your little crush on your 'bestie'?" she quote the word bestie making me roll my eyes.

"I don't know, I'll just let it be" I said and take sip from my drink.

"If you don't get rid of it, it'll just grow" she said

"I know" I mumbled

"And you don't have any plan of getting rid of it?"

"Look, if I fall then I fall I don't really care, what important is I'm happy" I said

"If you get hurt I'll be just here" she said and I look at her to see if she's just kidding or what.

"Heej, Heekki, Hyunjin's bunny, or whatever else, I know Hyunjin and I'm not quite sure if she's gonna catch you if ever you fall" right

"The pain is still in end, for now, let me just enjoy it" I'm doing something stupid and I'm completely aware of it.

"Enjoy then" she shut up after that and watch her girlfriend intently. I do the same and my eyes immediately find its way to Hyunjin. She's wearing plain white shirt and basketball shorts but somehow still managed to be attractive as fuck.

Her serious face while playing is so cute and her happy smile everytime she make a point is so adorable. She would scrunch her nose everytime the other team scores and it's freaking attractive like what the fuck?

"Water break!" their coach said and the girls run towards their bags to get their tumblers. Yena, Yujin, Ryujin, and Hyunjin towards us as their bags are with us.

Just in time, Yuri arrived and give Yena a bottle of cold water while Yeji get up to also give Ryujin a bottle of water and to wipe her sweat.

"Do I really need to be reminded that I'm single?" Hyunjin said.

Crush me back, Chou. Just kidding this bitch is dense as fuck.

"Heejinnie, why don't you wipe Hyunjin's sweat?" Yena stated and winked at me.

"My sister ain't wiping someone's sweat" Hyejoo said while walking towards us.

"Practice is done already?" I asked, she's a soccer player.

"Coach have something to do so the practice was short" she said and sit beside me.

"I already warned you about Hyunjin, right?" she mumbled just enough for me to hear.

"Yeah" I mumbled back

"I'm not telling you to control your feelings though, it's still up to you" she said, still in minimal volume.

"I know, I know" she knows about my little crush on one of her best friends and she's not very much happy about it. It won't be that bad to like Chou Hyunjin, right?