35

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin opened the door for Heejin and wrapped her in her arms as soon as she gets off.

"Hey don't be afraid, okay? I'm here" Hyunjin tried to comfort her and brought Heejin to her room.

What they don't know is someone's watching them.

"What an eyesore" the person said and scoffs.

"Next time it won't be just a little kitten" they (I'm gonna address the person as they) added

"Just wait" a smirk appear on their face before walking away.

-

"What do you mean you saw Sunwoo walking out of 11-B's classroom?" Yena asked as they gathered in Jungeun's room.

"I saw it with my eyes! He's smiling so wide while walking out of the room" Ryujin said

"Are you seriously suspecting your friend for ten years?" Yeonhee said

"Unnie, I don't- I also don't want to do this but... I really saw him" Ryujin said

"What was his reaction?" Hyejoo asked in all seriousness

"It was just... natural" Ryujin answered

"He didn't panic or what else?" Jeongin asked

"He didn't. He just casually greeted me and asked me what drink I want then we go to the vending machine in front of that classroom" Ryujin said and they sighed.

"Sunwoo-oppa can't do that" Yuna said firmly

"I strongly agree" Minju said

"He won't do such thing especially to someone who means a lot to Hyunjin-unnie" she added

"They're right" Yena said and slump down to Jungeun's couch.

"But right now he's one of the suspects along with Hansol"

"Are you guys sure it's not Kriesha?" Hyewon asked

"Hyewon, she left already, remember?" Yena said and Minju nodded along. She was Kriesha's best friend and the girl went to her yesterday to bid goodbye to her.

"My head hurts" Yujin said

"You're not used to using your brain that's why" Ryujin said and the started bickering.

-

"As long as I'm here there's nothing gonna happen to you, bunny" Hyunjin said and kiss Heejin's cheeks.

"I won't go, I promise" she said and held Heejin's hand. She plant a gentle kiss on Heejin's forehead and told her to sleep.

After some minutes, the girl finally fell asleep and Hyunjin sighed. She really wanna know who sent the box to Heejin.

-

"Heejin's birthday is near y'all" it's the other day already and the kids are gathered at Son's mansion.

"Let's go to Busan again? I want to go to the beach" Hyewon said and the others agreed immediately.

It has been days since the box incident happened and nothing happened after that which confused some of them.

Ryujin look at Sunwoo who's smiling widely while looking at the screen of his phone. She take a peek and see him texting with someone.

"You got a girlfriend?" she asked and Sunwoo quickly hide his phone.

"Ya! Hyunjin-ah! This guy is texting with someone!" Ryujin said and the two started bugging him.

"Fine! I'll tell you guys who is it" he said and all of them looks at him.

"First of all it's not a girl" he said

"It's Haknyeon, the guy in Hyunjin's class"

"Ryu, remember that morning you saw me leaving their classroom?" Ryujin nodded

"I actually left a letter and some stuffs under his table, Minjeong was there and hopefully she didn't tell anybody about it" he said and Ryujin stopped. So that's why Minjeong is always teasing him? Because she knows something about those two?

"That's what you did there?" she asked and Sunwoo happily nods.

"After that, he called me! And I was like damn" he said with a bright smile and Hyunjin amd Heejin started talking to him about what's going on between him and Haknyeon while the others look at each other.

"I told you guys it's not him" Yuna mouthed

"You didn't see who put the box under Heejin's table?" Hyunjin asked and Sunwoo shake his head.

"You asked me to put the lavender there, right?" Sunwoo said and Hyunjin nodded.

"It wasn't there when I put it there" he said

"You said Minjeong was there, right? Maybe she saw who put it there" Jungeun said

"She left the classroom with Aeri while we were picking what drinks to buy" Ryujin said

"Can we just not talk about it, guys?" Heejin said and they fell silent.

"Sorry" Hyunjin apologized and caress the back of Heejin's hand.

"It's alright just... just don't talk about it when I'm not around" Heejin said and Hyunjin nods.

"Heejin! Darling! There's a package for you!" they heard Mina's voice from the living room. Heejin is about to get up when Hyunjin stopped her.

"I'll get it, you stay here" the younger said in authoritative voice and Heejij could only nod.

Hyunjin exits the theater room and went to get Heejin's package from outside. She went inside and saw Hyejoo waiting outside the theater room.

"What's inside?" the younger girl asked and Hyunjin pull her to the backyard. Hyunjin place the box down and the two keep their distance from it.

Hyejoo got a stick and use it to lift up the upper part when Hyunjin got rid of the ribbon.

"Shit." "Fuck."

Both covered their mouth when they saw what's inside.

"What the fuck is this? Why the hell would they send my sister a package like this?" Hyejoo said and look away from the box, her knees getting weak as she feel like vomiting.

A dead rat and three fingers. Real fingers. It looks like it's freshly cut.

"Ask someone to get rid of this and tell Aunt Mina and Aunt Chae about this" Hyunjin said before going back to the room where her friends are.

"Where is it?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin didn't answer.

"What's inside it? What was it, Hyun?" Heejin asked again

"It's better if you don't know" Hyunjin said and just caress Heejin's head.

She really worried. Who the fuck is the sender of those packages and why the hell are they sending those to Heejin? What are they planning to do?

She's gonna keep Heejin safe. She'll do everything to keep her safe.