26

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin put down her chopsticks and look at Heejin who's munching her food.

"So... Are you going to the party on Friday?" Hyunjin asked and Heejin looked at her.

"Yeah" the bunny answered

"Wanna go with me?" Hyunjin clutched the fabric of her slacks hard, waiting for Heejin's response.

"...Hyewon-unnie already asked me" those words left Heejin's mouth and Hyunjin loosen her grip on her pants.

"Ahhh..." she looks down and pick up her chopsticks again. She's eating like she's on hurry.

"Ya eat slowly" Heejin said, but the girl just continue eating and didn't give Heejin a glance. One minute ago she was still happy and after knowing that Heejin's going with her sister, all of the happiness fades away.

"Hyunjin"

"I'm done" Hyunjin said and quickly get up from her seat.

"Hyunjin-"

"I should go now" the younger girl said and march out of the cafeteria.

-

"What's wrong?" Ryujin asked while she watches Hyunjin making some coffee.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm all good" Hyunjin said with a serious tone. They're at Chou Cafe as Ryujin followed the older girl there.

"You don't sound good at all" Ryujin said and Hyunjin went to the counter to give the customer her order. She went back and sat beside Ryujin.

"I'm just not in the mood, Ryu" she said

"Wanna go to the bar tonight?" Ryujin smiled at Hyunjin

"Would Yeji let you though?" Hyunjin asked the younger

"She doesn't have to know and besides we will just be there for a couple of hours"

Hyunjin shakes her head and chuckles.

"Just the two of us?" Hyunjin asked

"We'll bring Sunwoo-oppa along so if ever you get drunk, you'll have someone to take you home"

"Okay then"

-

Ryujin's POV

I shake my head as I watch Hyunjin from here. She's tipsy already and she's having trouble shooing the girls around her.

I chuckled when I saw Sunwoo stepped in and pull her back here at our table.

"Ryu" Hyunjin calls me

"You won't believe what just happened at the comfort room"

"What is it?" I asked

"The tissue roll spoke to me" okay she's drunk.

"Hyun-"

"It's really talked to me! She even greeted me! She said 'Bonjour!'" I ain't having this conversation with her. She's high.

"Hyunjin, you're drunk" I said

"I'm not drunk! You're drunk!"

"Then explain how the fuck would a tissue roll speak?"

"It suddenly have an eyes and mouth!" this is why Aunt Tzuyu and Aunt Sana don't allow her to drink.

"Let's go home" I said, I don't wanna argue with her over a dumb thing especially that she's drunk.

I helped her to get up and she's leaning on me. This bitch can't even walk now.

"I'll carry her" Sunwoo crouch down

"I can walk!!"

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin pushed that she can walk so her two besties let her. The girl slid a bottle of beer in her coat before walking to the exit.

They successfully exited the bar and everytime Hyunjin will fall, Sunwoo will always catch her. Just like what he always does.

"Just get on my back, Hyunjin" he said in all seriousness

"You'll just get hurt if you push this furthermore come on"

Hyunjin gave up and, with the help of Ryujin, climbed onto Sunwoo's back. Sunwoo cautiously grasps her thighs, ensuring that he does not inadvertently touch his bestfriend's intimate parts.

Ryujin let the boy walk ahead from her and stare at the their figure. She silently shakes her head and smile.

"You two would make a great couple, oppa" Ryujin said and walk beside Sunwoo.

"Shut it, Ryu." Sunwoo said and gestured that Hyunjin can hear her.

"She passed out, don't worry" Ryujin said while looking at Hyunjin's sleeping face.

"When are you going to tell her?" Ryujin asked

"Never." Sunwoo answered

"You can't keep it from her forever, Sunwoo-oppa"

"Ryujin..."

"We promised to be honest with each other, right? I thought no secrets allowed?" Ryujin looked at him

"I know," he says, "but I don't want to lose her. I don't want to lose my bestfriend... Maybe later, but not now," he says as they continue strolling through the silent streets.

-

"She got that rich girl L.A. vibe
She whip it good in her daddy's 95"

"Rough sex on the bedroom floor
Hop in the shower, she begging for more
Do not disturb on the hotel door
Waking the neighbours"

"It's so easy
eottae nae attitude"

"eottae nae attitude"

"Yeah, it's so easy
wonhamyeon gajyeo nan"

"wonhamyeon gajyeo nan"

Hyunjin awoke a bit ago and immediately began singing random songs, occasionally mixing up the lyrics.

"Stay still" Sunwoo said in a strict tone, tightening his grip on the girl on his back to keep her from falling while Ryujin is at the back so if ever the drunk girl falls, she will be able to catch her.

"Naneun alcohol-free geunde chwihae"

"chwihae, chwihae" Ryujin sang along

"Masin ge hanado eomneunde"

"eomneunde"

"Neowa isseul ttaemada irae"

"irae, irae"

"Nal boneun ne nunbit ttaemune"

Sunwoo just shake his head and felt a relief when they enter Hyunjin's neighbourhood.

"I'll walk from here, I can manage now" Hyunjin said and get off of Sunwoo's back.

She's walking like a zombie and her two besties are assisting her. They entered the gate of Chou mansion and Hyunjin stood there while looking at the two people who just exited their house.

"Hyunjin-ah? Are you drunk?" Hyewon asked and went to her sister

"I'm not" Hyunjin said, her eyes still fixated on Heejin.

'Why are they together again?'

She tried to walk to get in their house and she almost fell. Thanks to Sunwoo for catching her.

"Woo, can you bring me upstairs? I'm really dizzy" she whispered to him, she's done pretending that she's not drunk. Her head is spinning so does her vision and she don't wanna have a concussion.

"Aish" Sunwoo carried her in a bridal style and bring her to her room, leaving the three girls outside.