28

Hyunjin's POV

Fuck. My head hurts.

"UNNIE WE'RE HAVING BREAKFAST ALREADY!!!" can I murder my sister?

"Minju" I groan

"MOM TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO HURRY UP COZ SUNWOO-OPPA IS ALSO DOWNSTAIRS!!!" Minju shouted again

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING SHOUTING LIKE WE'RE LITERALLY IN ONE FUCKING ROOM" I shouted back as I sat up

"hehe" she showed me a V sign and smile.

"Take a shower now. Breakfast will be served in 20" she said and leave without closing the door. I swear to god.

"Fucking hell" I shut the door and went to my bathroom. I took a shower and changed into my track suit. I forgot that we have a race today and I have a fucking hangover.

I lazily go downstairs and sat on my usual seat. My whole family looks at me and shake their heads.

"Why would you drink when you have a race the next morning?" Jeongin spoke

"I totally forgot about the race" I said and mom gave me a hangover soup. I quickly finished it and drink some tablets.

I held my head and groan. How can I participate in the race when my headache is this bad?

"Does it hurt so much?" Sunwoo asked as he place down his utensils. This guy is so caring.

"No no, just keep on eating, I'm fine" no I'm not

I eat a lot, hoping that the headache will go away by filling my stomach with so much food.

I get in one of mama's car while Sunwoo sat on the driver's seat. We'll be going to his house then I'll leave him there so he can shower and get ready while I will be going to the school.

-

"Drive carefully, alright?" I'm now on the driver's seat and he patted my head before waving and entering their house.

I drove to our school and went straight to the garden to take a nap. It's peaceful here and it's definitely a good place to sleep.

I lay down on the bench and close my eyes.

I was about to fall asleep when someone poke my cheeks.

"Whoever you are just fuck off, I'm not in the mood" I said without opening my eyes, but this human being poke my cheeks again. I open my eyes and see Heejin looking down at me.

"Heejin, please leave me alone for now. My head is pounding so I'm not in the mood to argue with you over nonsense things. From what I know, Hyewon-unnie already arrived here. You can just find her and flirt with her like you always does while I'm trying to have my much needed sleep. Thank you" I said and close my eyes again. I expected her to leave and not to lift up my head and sit on the bench and put my head on her lap.

"Why did you drink too much, hmm? Didn't I tell you not to drink past your limit?" she said in her deep voice and started massaging my head gently. Damn.

She dipped down her head and I panicked. Girl what are you trying to do?????

She pecked my forehead. I repeat. SHE FUCKING PECKED MY FOREHEAD OH MY FUCKING GOD.

"Go sleep" BITCH?!?!?!? HOW CAN I SLEEP NOW? My drowsiness go away when you kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna watch over you" she said and play with my hair. Good thing I washed my hair aha.

She's humming a song and she moved her finger to close my eyelids. She's massaging my scalp and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

3rd person's POV

"Oppa!" Ryujin run towards Sunwoo and the boy put his index finger against his lips gesturing her to shut up.

"Why?" Ryujin asked and look at where he's looking.

"Oh"

The two of them watch how Heejin smile while watching Hyunjin sleep peacefully. Ryujin turned to Sunwoo who has a happy smile on his face.

"Are you okay?" she asked

"Of course" Sunwoo said and put his arm over Ryujin's shoulders.

"Let's go, they need some time alone" he added and the two walks away from their previous location.

Heejin's POV

"Pretty" I mumbled and trace her nose using my finger. She scrunched up her nose a bit and I find it cute. She's cute.

I like you so much, Chou Hyunjin... What do I do?

"You guys dating now?" Hyewon-unnie pops out of nowhere that surprised me.

"What the hell unnie" she chuckles and put her elbows on the bench.

"If you guys don't end up dating I swear to god I'm gonna kill her" she said and I chuckled.

"I think I made her jealous enough to finally admit to herself that she likes you" she said while chewing a waffle.

"She confessed to me yesterday" I said and she looks at me.

"And you didn't tell me?!?!?!" I put my palm on her mouth and shush her down.

"She said she'll start courting me" I added and remove my hand from unnie's face.

"Court? Just say yes to her immediately and start dating for fuck's sake"

"You guys are so loud" I looked down at Hyunjin and she flutter her eyes open. God, her eyes...

"Tch" she scoffed and get up quickly then walks away. What was that?

"Aigoo my sister is jealous" Hyewon-unnie fell into a pit of laughter, I just shake my head and ran after Hyunjin.

"Hyun!" I call out for her, but in the same time a person called her too. Oh wait bitch it's Kriesha.

I run to Hyunjin the fastest I could and drag her to the gym.

"Can we stop running? My energy is getting drained already and I still have a race later" she said so I slowed down.

"Hyun" I called her again and this time she look at me.

"Do you really like me?" I asked

"Why are you asking me that?" she answered my question with a question. Great :)

"Just answer my question, will you?" I said and roll my eyes.

She scoffed and said, "Yes, I do. I like you, Son Heejin"

I like you, Son Heejin...

Okay, Kriesha, back off I'm keeping her.