21

Ryujin's POV

We're playing against the seniors and Hyunjin is out of focus. I thought she'll be in peace when we told her we're gonna help, but when she saw Hyewon-unnie holding Heejin-unnie's hand it definitely affected her.

Her jealousy is rising and it's affecting her whole game. Can Hyewon-unnie detach herself from Heejin-unnie while we're still playing? At this point, I don't think we can still win. Ffs.

"What's with our baby cat?" Yena-unnie asked while guarding me, we're near the free throw line and I'm waiting for Hyunjin to pass me the ball.

"Heejinnie" I said and she take a quick glance at the girl.

"You guys are fucked up at this point" she said although she doesn't need to say it coz I already knew it.

"Ryu!" Hyunjin calls me and I looked at her. Her eyebrows almost form a one line. She passed me the ball and I took the chance to make two point shot.

The seniors called a time out and I quickly pull Hyunjin by her arm.

"What the fuck are you doing, bro?" I asked and she just let out a frustrated sigh.

"I told you to get her off your head while in game don't let your jealousy affect our game" I said

"She's literally right there" she stated and pointed Heejin's direction.

"Yeah, but can you just like imagine that she's not there? Like while we're still playing? Cuz bestie we're losing you know that?"

"I'll try, I'm sorry" she let out a sigh again

"It's okay, buddy" I pat her back and we heard a whistle.

Hyunjin's POV

She's not there. She's not lowkey flirting with Hyewon-unnie. Yeah.

I shook my head and try to get her off my mind. I wipe my sweat using the hem of my jersey and position myself.

"Hey, Hyunjin-sunbae, seems like something's bothering you. Cheer up sunbae! We're just here cheering for you" one of the players from freshmen year told me that and I mess her hair before focusing back on the game.

I steal the ball from Yena-unnie and dribble it back to our base. I signalled Ryujin to go under the ring so if I ever missed, she can still rebound the ball.

I faked shoot and then turned to the right and did a three point shot. Crowd went cheering my name and I closed my eyes when I heard her voice, shouting my full name loudly.

"Our ace, Chou Hyunjin back in the business. Three points for the juniors" I smiled at the MC and look at my parents who are wearing a wide smile while holding a banner with my name.

I'm aware that I'm doing terrible earlier I just couldn't help, but to get jealous at Hyewon. She's too close to Heejin, too much to my liking.

I shake my head again and wipe those thoughts off my mind. I need to focus.

3rd person's POV

"Chou for three!"

"Three points for juniors!"

"Looking good, Ms Chou, three points again for you!"

"Number 15 scored three points again!"

"Another three for Chou Aeongie!"

The game ended with seniors winning, the score was 75-76. Ryujin wasn't able to shoot the last time causing the seniors to win.

"It's alright babies! Come here!" Nayeon said and locked Ryujin and Hyunjin in her arms.

"You guys did great, hmm? What important is we three are all beautiful" she added

"Eh?"

"What does it have to do about our game?"

"Nothing, I'm just too pretty"

"Don't mind her, kids" Jeongyeon said and shake her head.

"You did great baby" Sana said and squish Hyunjin's cheeks while Tzuyu caress her head.

"We didn't win though" Hyunjin said

"You still did great, daughter" Tzuyu said and smile.

"You looked so cool there unnie!" Yuna said and imitate how Hyunjin shoot the ball earlier.

Hyunjin chuckles and mess Yuna's hair.

"I'mma just take a shower real quick" they nodded and Hyunjin went to the shower room. She stripped and took a shower REAL QUICK.

She put on clean clothes and got out of the room.

"Hyunjin-ah" a smiling Heejin welcomed her, but she choose to ignore the latter. Hyunjin walk past her while drinking her water.

"Hey!" Heejin runs after her

"What's wrong with you?" she asked and Hyunjin gave Heejin her infamous intimidating glare.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" she said in a cold tone and brush her wet hair using her fingers.

'Attractive as fuckshajsgjaha, but what the hell is wrong with her?' Heejin thought

"What did I do?" she asked again and Hyunjin just kept on staring right into her soul. It's making Heejin's knees go weak. She looked away. Hyunjin may look attractive right now, but she's really being intimidating at the same time.

"I didn't do anything wrong though....."

'We were okay this morning. What the hell did I do?'

She heard Hyunjin scoffed and start to walk away again.

"Ya Chou Hyunjin you cold ass bitch fucking wait for me" Heejin said, why the hell is Hyunjin walking so fast or Heejin is just slow?

"Unnie!" Minju called making Hyunjin stop on her tracks. Minju run towards her and grab her wrist.

"Let's go home. Right now." she said while looking at Hyunjin.

"Eh? Why?" Hyunjin's eyebrows raised in confusion

"I just saw a fucking ghost. Now, let's go" she dragged Hyunjin while looking around.

"A fucking what?????"

"Why do they walk so fucking fast??????" Heejin follows the 2 Chou's

Minju stopped and froze on her spot.

"Min? What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked and look at where Minju is looking.

'Fuck my life'

"Hyunjin" the girl called her name and give her a sweet smile.

"Kriesha....."