44

Kriesha's POV

"Where have you been?" a manly voice echoed in this warehouse as soon as I step my feet inside.

"I just got off from work" I lied. My work ended two hours ago.

"You're supposed to be at home at exactly 6PM" Hansol said and stare down at me.

"My coworker is running late so I have to stay longer" I said with a tired tone

"Can I rest now?" I asked him. I am too tired from walking just to make sure Hyunjin went home safely.

"Prepare me a dinner first" he said and I clenched my fists. I wanna poke his eyes so bad.

"What? You're gonna complain?" his devilish grin shows up again and I just head to the small kitchen.

I cooked him some food and put something on it. I just hope he won't wake up anymore tomorrow. I waited for a while and bring it upstairs to his room.

I saw him there, watching the footages of the CCTVs outside Son's mansion. Freak.

"Here" I placed the plate on the coffee table just in front of him.

"'kay"

Okay your face. Tch. Fucking die.

3rd person's POV

"You asked me to drink with you... is there a problem?" Tzuyu asked her daughter

Hyunjin sighed and downed the can of beer.

"Wanna tell mama about it, dear?"

"I'm having a hard time, ma" Hyunjin said

"Hmmm" Tzuyu humms signalling Hyunjin to continue.

"Jisu... Heejin... Ah fuck- oh sorry for the bad word, ma" Hyunjin quickly apologize for the foul word.

"It's okay, you're old enough to swear" Tzuyu said and chuckles.

"So... What about Jisu and Heejin?" Tzuyu asked and opened another canned beer for Hyunjin.

"I don't know" Hyunjin let out a frustrated sigh

"I don't know what to do. I-i... I love Jisu, ma, I can't hurt her, I don't even let a single mosquito bite her but....." Hyunjin paused

"But?" Tzuyu waits for her daughter to continue

"Heejin... That girl... I still love her" Hyunjin said

"I know it's wrong but that's how I feel" she added

"This is why I asked you a thousand of times if you're really sure about marrying Jisu" Tzuyu put down her drink and look at her daughter.

"You were so persistent about fulfilling your grandpa's wish that you forgot to think about how you really feel"

"You and Heejin... I was really rooting for the both of you but when I saw how happy you are with Jisu and how she takes care of you, I thought she's a perfect match for you"

"You didn't end your past relationship with Heejin properly and you refused to talk to her that's you're having a hard time now"

"Now you get what Ryujin means when she said running away does nothing?" Tzuyu chuckles

"I can't really do anything about this, darling" Tzu caressed Hyunjin's face gently.

"It's your life, it's your story and you're the author of this story, you decide on what's gonna happen. You choose your own epilogue whether it's Jisu or Heejin. One of them will be just a part of your life and one will be your endgame. That's how it is, my daughter, you can't have both. You need to choose"

-

Hyunjin stepped in their room. She stare at Jisu's back facing her. She heave a sigh before slipping under the sheets. She wrapped her arms around her wife and pull her close to her. She heard a sniff and that's when she realized that she has been crying.

Hyunjin feels so bad for Jisu.

She make her turn around and wipe her tears away, kissing her tear stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry" Hyunjin apologized

"It's fine, I'm fine" Jisu said and forced a smile.

"I know it's not, love"

Jisu froze upon hearing the endearment, her tears starts to fall again. For three years, Hyunjin never called her anything but her real name.

"Stop saying that's it's okay when it's not" Hyunjin said and wipe Jisu's tears.

"I'm here, you can cry on me" Hyunjin said in a gentle tone and Jisu burry her face on Hyunjin's neck as she let her emotions out.

"I'm sorry, I really am sorry, Jisu-yah" Hyunjin said and rubs her back.

Jisu kept crying until she fell asleep. Hyunjin adjusted her in a more comfortable position and wipe the tears on her cheeks.

"I don't deserve you really" she whispered as she tuck Jisu's hair behind her ear.

"I love you, love" Hyunjin smiled to herself and kiss the tip Jisu's nose before going to sleep.

-

"Heejin"

Heejin just stepped her feet inside the building but someone's already calling her name.

She turned around and see Hyunjin. She just turned around again and gets in the elevator. Hyunjin followed her and they're alone in there.

"The gifts... You're still getting it?" Hyunjin asked

"What gifts?"

"Gifts like the dead kitten..."

Heejin stared at Hyunjin for a moment before looking away.

"Heejin, answer my question" Hyunjin said

"No. I don't get them anymore" Heejin answered

"But... I do receive text messages"

Hyunjin's ears perked when she heard that from Heejin.

"What kind of texts?"

Heejin sighed, "Like threats or just saying that he's watching me"

"What the fuck? And you kept your silence? This has been going on for 5 years?"

"It stopped when you left and now that you're back, he's back also" Heejin said while looking at Hyunjin.

"He? Do you know who is it?" Hyunjin asked

"........"

"Heejin."

"Hansol. Lee Hansol"

"That motherfucking bitch" Hyunjin shut her eyes as she remembers how the asshole denied the gift found under Heejin's table.

"I'm gonna find him and end this shit" Hyunjin said and Heejin grab her wrist.

"No."

"Why???"

"Hyunjin, I don't want you to get in trouble. He's dangerous"

"So am I" Hyunjin said and remove Heejin's hand from her when the doors opened.