36

3rd person's POV

Unknown number

son heejin, wanna die?

Heejin froze the moment she saw the message. It's her birthday and they're at the beach just like what they wanted.

Unknown number

sent an attachment.

Heejin's eyes widened when she saw what the sender sent. It's Hyunjin's picture, she's sleeping peacefully in the room they rented.

"Woo" she called Sunwoo who's playing with Haknyeon.

"Yeah?" Sunwoo asked and notice that the girl is tensed.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked

"Can you accompany me to Hyunjin and I's room?" Heejin asked

"Of course" with Sunwoo's answer, Heejin grab his wrist and rush to Hyunjin. She fiddles with her keys and finally opened the door.

Hyunjin is there sleeping soundly. Heejin starts to search the whole room and found nothing.

"Heejin, what's going on?" Sunwoo asked, confused why Heejin is acting like this.

The girl ignored her and type something in her phone.

Unknown number

where tf are you? who are you?

you'll never gonna catch me, son. and you'll never know who am i

Heejin let out a frustrated sigh and went to check up on Hyunjin. Hyunjin stirred awake and pull Heejin in the bed with her.

Sunwoo smiled at the sight of the two before silently leave the room, locking the door in the process.

"That's cute but why does Heejin seems so worried earlier?" he asks himself but just shrugged it off.

"Hyun" Heejin calls and Hyunjin humms in reply.

"Are you okay?"

Hyunjin flutter her eyes open and look at Heejin.

"Of course, why'd you ask?"

"Nothing"

--------------------

The following days, the sender has been sending Hyunjin's picture everyday and everywhere she goes which worry Heejin more. She didn't tell anyone about this as the person said that she'll harm Hyunjin or anyone close to her once she did tell anyone. She once tried to tell Hyejoo about it and the next day, Hyejoo got into a motorcycle accident and after that she didn't try to tell anyone again.

"Why are you ignoring me for the past few days?" Hyunjin asked

"Is there something wrong? Did I do something that made you mad?" Hyunjin asked again with a pout

"I'm sorry, baby" she apologized and hug Heejin.

"Please don't be mad anymore"

"Hyunjin" Heejin called Hyunjin's name for the first time in five weeks.

"Yes?" Hyunjin responded and Heejin remove the younger's arms around her.

"Let's break up" Heejin said and Hyunjin laughs.

"Alright next joke" she said

"I'm serious, Hyunjin" Heejin said as she ball her fists while holding back her tears.