9

Hyunjin's POV

"So you got a new girl?" Sooyoung-unnie asked and sit beside me. We share calculus class together and also with our other friends.

"She's just a friend" I said while scribbling on the back part of my notebook.

"Friend my ass" she scoffs

"Hyejoo won't be happy if we became more than that" I said

"Oh yeah right they're sisters" she said and the said sisters entered the room.

"Good morning" Heejin greets with a wide smile and the girl beside her is the total opposite. Hyejoo got this usual bored look on her face.

"Good morning!!!" Yerim and (Park) Chaewon greets in chorus as they enter the room. Hyejoo's face light up and seeing her girlfriend brought a wide smile on her face.

I still remember those times Hyejoo would bug me nonstop asking me to help me out with Chae. Chaewon is my friend since I moved here in Korea so we're quite close and yeah I helped them to get together.

"Hey" Heejin sit on the chair beside me and give me a smile.

"You're gonna bring me to the cafe, remember?" she said and I chuckled.

"Yes, I do remember that" she spammed me with messages last night asking me to bring her to the cafe.

"Ohhhh~ You guys going to a date later??" Jinsoul-unnie said from behind us and Hyejoo whipped her head towards us.

"No" I denied, it's not a date. Just a hangout with a friend.

"I heard a the word date. Who's going on a date?" Haseul-unnie arrived

"Hyunjin and Heejin" Sooyoung-unnie said and I glare at her. Hell no.

"I'm just gonna go get coffee" I said and leave the room. I went to the vending machine near our classroom and ended up getting a can of soda.

I hate it so much when they tease me about dating or anything related to it. I shake my head and finish the drink before going back there.

I entered and see Heejin's ex. Well fuck. I sit on my chair and rest my head on Heejin's table.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she stopped doodling on her notebook.

"You're ex is here" I said

"No offense but girl your standards are low as fuck. You gotta raise it up a bit" I stated and she playfully smack my shoulder. But for real though... He's not even attractive and he look stupid.

"I agree" Chaewon said from behind me and we laughed together while Heejin gave us a glare.

"I hate you two" she said and push my head away from her table.

"We hate you too, don't worry" Chae and I said in unison making Heejin pout. She's fun to tease HAHAHAHAHAH.

--------------------

Heejin's POV

Classes are over and Hyunjin is taking me to her working place!!! She only works on weekends but still agreed to take me there. We took the bus and take a ten minute walk to the Chou Cafe. The interior design is really good and the food and beverages in the menu are looking tasty.

We were greeted by the staffs and Hyunjin brought me to the back where they make the drinks. She wore her hair in a low ponytail and then wear a brown apron over her uniform. She wash her hands thoroughly while I just watch her at the corner.

"What drink do you want?" she asked me

"Whatever drink you want to make is okay to me" I said and she started making a drink. She's mixing some liquid and powder while I watch in awe. She really looks like a skilled barista and she moves really fast.

She looks cool while doing those things. She put ice cubes in a large cup then milk and the coffee something she made. She handed it to me with a straw and a warm smile on her face. She can be intimidating sometimes but they said she's a huge dork.

"Thank you" I thanked her and put the straw in the hole and stir it a bit before taking a sip. My eyes widened at the taste and look at her.

"How does it taste?" she asked and I smile at her.

"It taste wonderful, Hyunnie" I said and take a sip again. It's sweet but not that sweet that you'll get sick of it immediately. It tastes just right and I love this drink.

"Really?" she asked and I offer it to her. She take a sip and I couldn't tell if she's disgusted or what.

"What's with the face?" I asked

"I'm not into sweets" she said, ahhhh.

"You want something to eat?" she asked and look at me.

"Is it your treat?" I asked, she chuckles then nodded.

"Strawberry cheesecake please" I said with a smile.

"Do you wanna sit at the table outside or just stay here?" she asked, it's kinda packed outside and I'm not really fond of crowded place.

"Let's just stay here" I said

"Okay then, wait for me I'll just get your cheesecake" I nodded while sipping the drink she made for me.

She took some minutes to get back with two slices of strawberry cheesecake in her hand and put it on the table in front of me.

"It looks delicious" I said and she handed me a fork. I started eating it while she just watch me. Stop staring, Chou, I might melt.

"You have something on the side of your lips" she said and give me some tissues. I wipe it off using the tissue she gave me and resume eating.

"You like sweets?" she asked and I nodded my head. She just smiled and watch me again. Just a little bit more and I'll think that this girl has a crush on me.

"Stop staring at me you weirdo" I said and she laughs it off. She grab the drink from my hand and drink it. Didn't she just say that she don't like sweet stuffs?

"You want some?" I asked and pointed the cheesecake using the fork I'm holding. She didn't say anything and just get the fork from me and eat some of the cheesecake before giving me back the utensil.

I just love how comfortable we are to each other. We can be besties me thinks.