5

3rd person's POV

The five Chou's went down to the kitchen lifelessly, it's Monday and there's school. The youngest is whining about how she hates school but immediately shut up when she saw her mom and mama seated on their seats in the table.

"Good morning, kids!!!" Sana greeted them enthusiastically

"Good morning, children" and there's Tzuyu

"Good morning, mom. Good morning, ma" the five of them greeted and kissed their mommy and mama's cheeks.

"My new car is arriving later" Tzuyu stated

"Ma, can I have your old one?" Hyewon asked

"Of course you can" Tzuyu said and Hyewon is celebrating.

"But I thought Hyunjin-unnie will get it, ma?" Yuna speak up

"Right babe, Hyewon had your old one the last time, right? It's Aeongie's turn" Sana said

"Oh yeah right I forgot about that" Tzuyu said and look at Hyewon.

"Sorry Hye-"

"Aniya, it's fine, Hyewon-unnie can have it" Hyunjin said and smile.

"Hyunjin..."

"No, ma, it's really fine. I can just borrow right, unnie?" Hyunjin look at Hyewon.

"Yeah of course, if you want you can have the one I'm using now" Hyewon said

"Okay then" Hyunjin said shortly and started eating. She's used to this now, she always makes a way for Hyewon. She's the oldest and Hyunjin have her full respect on her. It's not like her parents told her to always make a way for Hyewon, it's her own decision. Tzuyu and Sana are really a good parents and she's glad that they're talking a good care of her. She knows her place and she'll stand right there.

Yuna went blabbering about her experience from the camp and all of them listen to her intently as they watch her expressions closely.

A honk was heard outside and Hyunjin's phone went ringing. She picked it up and quickly stuff her mouth with two pancakes and squeezed some syrup.

She signalled that she's going as she can't speak at the moment. She run outside as Sunwoo honks repeatedly.

"What took you so long?" he asked as Hyunjin gets in the passenger seat. Hyunjin pointed her mouth and Sunwoo started driving towards a cafe and buy iced americano for the both of them.

"Thanks" Hyunjin said and take a sip.

"I heard there's a new transferee" Sunwoo said and Hyunjin raise her brows.

"A girl or a boy?" Hyunjin asked

"A girl and a boy" Sunwoo said

"Ohhh"

It didn't take them long to reach the school and Sunwoo have his arm around Hyunjin's shoulders. Don't get them wrong, they're just best friends that often got mistaken as a couple which is hilarious coz they're both gay.

Hyunjin became friends with him back in 3rd grade and she says that it makes more sense to talk to him than to talk to Ryujin.

"KIM AEONGIE!"

"My friends won't let me live in peace" she mumbles before the two of them turn around to see Ryujin running towards them together with Jungeun, Yena, Yeonhee, Yujin, Hyejoo and Heejin. Wait Heejin?

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked

"She transferred here" Yena said

"Oh hi transferee! Kim Sunwoo, I'm in my junior year" Sunwoo introduced himself and Heejin also did.

"She's in the same class as me???" Hyunjin asked as she heard Heejin said it.

"Are you smart? Can I copy your works?" Hyunjin was hit by Ryujin, shutting her up.

"I think she'll copy yours instead" Hyejoo said and the Son sisters started bickering.

"Well at least my partner didn't break up with me!" Hyejoo exclaimed silencing the bunny who's glaring at her little sister.

"This is why we should just stay single" Hyunjin said

"Less problems, less hassle, less head aches and less heart breaks" she added

"Just say that you don't have a love life then go" Yena said

"One day Yuri will bang her head onto something and realize that dating a duck is the worst decision she has ever made" Hyunjin said mockingly

"Big cat, dating me is a such wonderful decision" Yena said while placing her hands on her hips.

"Nahh, dating you was actually a dumb decision" Yuri pops out of nowhere with Minju beside her.

"Jjoyul!!!" Yena jumps to her girlfriend and hug her while planting kisses on the girl's head.

"I told you" Hyunjin said and nudged Sunwoo, signalling that they should go. Sunwoo bid goodbye to them and the two walk off to their building.

"Are you gonna walk me to my first sub?" Hyunjin asked and Sunwoo nodded. The two reached Hyunjin's classroom and Sunwoo ruffled her hair.

"See you at history class" he said and walks towards his classroom.

"Good morning, bro" Minjeong greeted and Hyunjin took the seat beside her.

"Where's the love of your life?" Hyunjin asks

"She's with Ning, just getting a book from the library" the girl said

"How about Aeri?"

"Ahh she's trash talking someone from the other section" Minjeong said like it was nothing

"Ahhhh" Hyunjin replied, fighting with someone is like Aeri's daily routine so it's not a surprise anymore.

"Good morning class"

"Goooood morningggg Mr Kim" the class greeted back like a grade schoolers on purpose to annoy their homeroom teacher.

"These brats.... Anyways we have transferees from Japan" he said and call the transferees in.

"Introduce yourselves" Mr Kim said and the boy went first.

"Hi! I'm Lee Hansol! Nice to meet you all!" the tall boy introduced with a charming smile making half of the girls in the room swoon over him.

"Eww men" Ningning said and look at the girl instead.

"Hello! I'm Son Heejin! I hope we can get along well" the girl introduced herself with a beautiful smile and all boys and girls swore that they almost faint the moment she smiled.

"Eyes on me, dumbass" Jimin smack the back of Minjeong's head.

"Whoa she's beau-" Aeri cut herself off when she noticed that Ningning is glaring at her.

"She's beautiful yeah but in my eyes my baby is most beautiful girl in the whole wide world" Aeri said and smile at Ningning, hoping that the younger girl would spare her.

"You're lucky that I love you, Uchinaga" Ningning said and Hyunjin fake gagged.

"Hey Heejin, you can sit here" Hyunjin said that caught Heejin's attention. Hyunjin pat the chair beside her and Heejin make her way towards it.

"Thanks and by the way, Jungeun-unnie said that we're all having lunch together" Heejin said and Hyunjin humm in reply.

"You know her???" Minjeong asked and the girl nods. The younger then started teasing her and the other three joined making Hyunjin groan in annoyance.