45

3rd person's POV

Kriesha just came back from her work when she saw a girl's figure tied to a chair placed at the middle of the warehouse with Hansol staring at her with meaningful stare.

'Why the hell is she here? Why is Heejin here?' Kriesha asked herself as she look at the unconscious Son Heejin.

-

"Hyunjin-unnie" the door of Hyunjin and Lia's bedroom burst open, Hyejoo entering with Lia behind her.

"Hmm?" Hyunjin humms in reply, still reading the report while sitted on her swivel chair.

"Have you seen Heejin-unnie?" the younger girl asked making Hyunjin lift her gaze to her.

"Last time I saw her was Friday" Hyunjin answered and Hyejoo cursed non stop.

"Why? Did something happen?" Hyunjin put down the papers she was holding and take off her eyeglasses.

"She haven't came back home since Friday" Hyejoo said and Hyunjin starts to feel nervous.

"We can't track her phone or anything else. We also went to the police already" Hyejoo brush her hair up using her fingers and let out a frustrated sigh.

Hyunjin gets up from her swivel chair and Jisu handed her a coat.

"Jisu-"

"I know you're gonna go look for her. Take care, okay?" Jisu said and give Hyunjin a smile.

"I'll be back later" Hyunjin said and hugged Jisu then kiss the side of her head.

Hyunjin went to her car and drive to the cliff. She look around for Heejin but the girl isn't there.

She then take out her phone and call Sunwoo.

"What's up, Hyun?" her guy friend asked

"Bro, you know where Heejin is?" Hyunjin asked as she went back inside her car.

"Nahh bro, last time I saw her was this Friday, we even walk out of the building together" Sunwoo said

"She didn't say anything about where she's going?"

"She didn't. Why? Did something happen?" Sunwoo worriedly asked

"She didn't come home since Friday. Hyejoo came to my house just half an hour ago. I'm at the cliff we used to go before but she's not here" Hyunjin said

"Wait up, I'm gonna change my clothes and go to Ryu. We're gonna help to find Heejinnie" he said

"Okay, thanks bro" Hyunjin quickly hung up and leave the place. She drove to Aeri, Jimin, Minjeong and Yizhuo's condo but she didn't see Heejin there.

"Where could she be????" Hyunjin asked herself and lightly hit her head to the steering wheel.

Some people pop in her mind and she went to their houses one by one. First is Lee Chaeyoung, their high school friend, Heejin isn't there. She drove to the second person on the list, Son Eunseo or Son Juyeon, another friend from high school, she went there and still no Heejin. Third, Lee Soojin, again, no Heejin.

Her phone started ringing and it's Hyejoo.

"Did you see her, unnie?????" the younger girl asked as soon as she picked it up.

"I didn't, I went to our high school friends but she's not with them" Hyunjin brush her hair, feeling frustration and fear going through her whole system.

"Where did she go?" Hyejoo asked with weary tone. The girl is already tired, she's been looking for her sister for 12 hours already but still don't have an idea where she is.

"Oh, Ryujin and Sunwoo-oppa is here, you should come here for a while, Hyun-unnie" Hyejoo said

"Okay, I'll be there in few"

Hyunjin started the engine and something or rather someone caught her eyes. She squints her eyes and her grip on the steering wheel tightened when she realized who it is.

She make a U turn and followed the person. She grab her phone in the process and dial Hyejoo's number.

"Hye, I'm currently following Lee Hansol" she said

"Why are you following him instead of finding my sister?" Hyejoo said on the other line

"He might be the one behind all of this. He's Heejin's stalker, he's the one who sent the dead kitten and chopped off fingers"

"What the hell?"

"I'm gonna open my GPS, track my location and quickly come to where am I going to end up" Hyunjin said and hang up.

-

"What are you trying to do?"

Kriesha felt her whole body tensed up when she heard the demonic voice before getting lift up.

"Let go of me! Let go of Heejin!" she shouted and received a hard slap on her tiny face. Heejin flinched at the sound echoing in the whole place.

She doesn't know how she ended up there but Kriesha woke her up and tried to free her but endes up getting caught. She can't do anything to stop Hansol from beating the girl. She squirm around her seat and try to scream despite having a piece of cloth blocking her mouth muffling the sound she makes.

It's scary how Kriesha didn't even react the first minutes Hansol started beating her. It just means that she's already used to it and she doesn't deserve this. That's what Heejin thinks.

"You fucking asshole" Kriesha cursed Hansol and spat on him. The guy threw her on the ground and wipe Kriesha's saliva off of him.

"You little bitch, I'm gonna-" Kriesha cuts him off

"You're gonna what?! Gonna kill me?! Fucking do it then! I'm so tired of this, Hansol! Just fucking end me!" she shouted and Hansol just slapped her again causing her to completely lay on the ground right in front of Heejin.

Heejin's tears are falling uncontrollably, Kriesha just wanted to help her but now she's getting beaten up to death.

"Heejin would never want to be with a fucking psycho, Hansol." Kriesha said to his face and Heejin trembles in fear when Hansol grab a baseball bat.

'Hyunjin, please come and save us.'