32

Heejin's POV

"Wahh this is really a nice place, Hyun" I said as Hyunjin spread the blanket on the grass. She brought me in a cliff where we can see the whole town.

"I know right" she said and pat the space next to her. I didn't sit on it instead I make her spread her legs and sit in between her legs.

I heard her soft chuckle before wrapping her arms around my waist and rest her chin on my shoulder.

She held me close to her as we watch the sunset.

"I like you" she whispered in my ear the sweetest way she can.

"I like you too" I whispered back and lean my back against her front. She play with my hair as she caress my exposed tummy gently. She planted a soft peck on the side on my head making me smile.

"Hyun" I called her name

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry" I said

"I'll just get the snacks in the car, baby" she said and gets up.

"Okay- WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" DID SHE JUST CALL ME BABY? She just chuckled and went to her car.

I cup my face as I try to calm myself down. That bitch.

"Here" she went back with a basket full of snacks and put it in front of me. We went back to our previous position and she's feeding me her favorite snack. The snack that she only shares with me and not with others.

"Heejin-ah" her voice is so soothing

"Will you watch the sunset with me again?" she asked

"Of course, I'll watch it you a hundred times and I will never get sick of it" I said with a smile

We stayed like that for a while until the clock hits 7PM. She drove me home and open the door for me.

"Thank you for watching the sunset with me, bunny" she said and I hugged her.

"No biggie, Aeongie" I said and she hugged me back.

She pecked my forehead and caress my cheeks gently while smiling so wide.

"Won't you give me a kiss?" I asked teasingly

"Nahh let's save that for later. I want us to have a label first" she said and pecked my forehead again and mess my hair.

"Good night, Heejin-ah" she said and let go of me. I miss her warmth.

"Good night, Hyunjin-ah" I said before entering the gate if our house.

I entered our house and see mama Chae and Hyejoo looking at me. I greeted them and mama gestures me to sit with them so I did.

I joined them in watching a soccer match and mama suddenly speak.

"Heejin, sweetie, are you dating Hyunjin?" I choked on the pizza I'm eating and mama quickly gave me a glass of water.

I chugged it down while mama is rubbing my back. I calmed down and put down the glass.

"So... Are you guys dating? Don't worry, honey, mama is not mad" mama said and smile at me.

"Really?" I asked and she nods.

"Why would I be mad? If she's making you happy then why not? Your happiness is also my happiness" aww

"And besides, I let Hyejoo date Chaewon and I won't allow you to date Hyunjin? That seems unfair" she said and I chuckles.

"I'll support you two in everything as long as it's not illegal and as long as you guys aren't hurting or stepping on someone" god thank you for giving me my mama.

"Thank you for the support, mama, but we're not dating" I said

"Not YET" Hyejoo said, emphasizing the word 'yet'.

"Eh? Why?"

"We're still in the courting stage, mama" I said and she smiled.

"I hope she's treating you well, baby bunny" I snuggle up to mama and smile.

"She's treating me so well, ma"

"Well, that's good to hear" she said and we talked about random stuffs for the rest of the night.

-

"Unnie"

"Unnie"

"Unnie"

"Hyejoo, shut up" I said and cover my face using my pillow.

"Wake up. Hyunjin-unnie is downstairs" I jolted up and look at Hyejoo.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, hurry the fuck up that bitch is impatient as fuck" my little sister said before leaving.

I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I changed from my pajamas and went downstairs.

I saw Hyunjin wearing my bunny apron while cooking with my mom. I crossed my arms and lean against the door frame.

"Aunt Mina, what do I do again?" she asked my mom and mom went to tell her what to do to the batter.

"Just pour the mixture into the pan, Hyunjin-ah" mom said and show Hyunjin what to do.

"Ahhh got it" Hyunjin said and proceed to pour some of the pancake batter on the pan. She turned around and saw me looking at her.

"Oh good morning, Heekki" she said with a smile, displaying her cute canines.

"Good morning, honey" mom greeted me too

"Good morning, Hyun. Good morning, mom" I said and took a seat on the counter top.

"You hungry?" she asked as she approach me

"Kinda" I answered and pull her to give her a hug.

"You're aware that your mom is here with us, right?" she whispered to me as she hug me back.

"Kids, smile at the camera" we heard mom said making us look at her and we heard a shutter sound after.

"You guys look cute together" mom said and giggle after.

"I know right" I said and rub my cheeks against Hyunjin's before pushing her away and tell her to check on the pancake she's cooking.

"Oh no it's burnt" she said and pouts. She looks cute as fuck. I chuckles and push her away from the stove. I took the pancake mix and cook it on my own.

She makes a very good coffee, but can't cook anything without burning it. She only knows how to cook ramen.

I look over the table where she's located and smile widely while watching her drink milk.

"Child, why are you so whipped?" mom teased me

"I don't know mom. Maybe because it's Hyunjin?" I said and she just chuckled softly.