17

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin's friends are hanging out right now at the park. Heejin is also there as she's now a part of their circle of friends.

"Thank Mama Chong for us" Haseul said as they devour the foods that Elkie cooked for them.

"I will" Hyunjin said and turn to the bunny who's busy munching the sandwich like a kid. Hyunjin chuckles and remove the crumbs on the sides of Heejin's lips.

The girls around them saw it but chose not to tease then coz Hyunjin will be grumpy again.

"Your mom already went back to Hong Kong?" Heejin asked making Hyunjin nod.

"She's busy with her business" Hyunjin said and drink from Heejin's smoothie. It's true, Elkie is busy with her businesses and could only stay there for a week.

"You seems to lost your interest in girls" Jinsoul said and sat beside Hyunjin.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked, clearly confused of what Jinsoul is saying.

"That girl near the swing has been staring at you for an hour now and you didn't seem to notice" Jinsoul said and snatch Heejin's smoothie from the younger.

"Ahh... The one who's wearing black crop top?" Hyunjin asked and Jinsoul nodded.

"She's not my type and I'm not in the mood to flirt with a stranger" Hyunjin stated but Jinsoul don't think that that was really the reason. They're all aware of Heejin having a crush on the dumb oblivious girl and Jinsoul thinks that maybe, just maybe Hyunjin is also developing her feelings for Heejin.

"Then how about flirting with a friend?" Jinsoul asked, pertaining to Heejin but Hyunjin looks at her with a flirty gaze instead.

"Bitch stop" Jinsoul said, nervous chuckling as she glance over Jungeun.

"Oh I need to go now" Heejin said and stand up making the girls look at her.

"Where are you going?" Hyejoo asked

"Hyewon-unnie asked me to accompany her to somewhere" Heejin answered and Hyunjin looked at her.

"Stay" she said

"What?" Heejin looked at her

"Stay, bunny" Hyunjin repeated and grab Heejin's hand.

"Hyun..." Heejin is so close to giving in but she promised Hyewon.

"I promised Hyewon-unnie that I'll go with her" Heejin said and Hyunjin sighed.

"Where will you meet her?" Hyunjin asked, still not letting go of Heejin's hand.

"At the bus stop nearby" Heejin answered and Hyunjin stand up.

"I'll walk you there, come on" the younger said and gently pull Heejin with her.

Heejin is just looking at the right beside her as they walk towards the bus stop while the younger girl is playing with her fingers, still not letting go of her hand.

"What are you doing?" Heejin asked

"Holding you" Hyunjin answered

Hyunjin's POV

I don't know why I feel like this knowing that she'll be with Hyewon.

What I feel is not normal for friends anymore. I always think about her. I'm always thinking if she ate already. If she's happy or she's lonely. I don't like it when someone else look at her like they want her. I want to keep her for myself.

I don't want to jump into conclusions... I don't want us to break apart. I'm really comfortable with her and I don't want to destroy what we have right now.

"We're here, Hyun" she said and I just realized that we reached the bus stop. I didn't let go of her hand and she look at me confusedly.

"I'll wait till unnie arrives" I said and she humms before looking away. I play with her tiny hand which I find cute.

"They're so tiny" I said and she took her hands from me.

"They are not" she said and I laughed.

"But it is Heekki" I said and grab her hand again. I just feel at peace whenever I hold her. I locked our hands together and smile at how it fits perfectly.

*beep* *beep*

We looked at the car that stopped in front of us and the owner rolled down the window. It's my sister. I look at Heejin and smiled at her.

"You take care, alright?" she nods like an obedient puppy. Adorable.

I ruffled her hair and I had the urge to peck her cheek so I did. I saw how her eyes widened at the action and I, myself, is also shocked by my own action.

"I'll go now" I said and turn to my sister's direction.

"Drive safely, unnie" I said and wave my hand before running away.

What did I just do? Fucking hell.

------------------------

The next day.

We're training all day as the sports week is nearing and we're expecting a win this season. We're excused to all of the classes and quizzes that made me glad.

"Hyun!" I saw Heejin running towards here, I'm at the field by the way, she's holding a paper bag which contain food I guess.

"I brought you some---" what's with this girl and why does she always trip? I run towards her and before she can even land on the grass with her face first, I grabbed her by the waist.

"I told you to be careful always, right?" I said, clearly annoyed. Why is she so clumsy?

"Hehe" she just smile at me brightly and show me the paper bag.

"Food?"

I couldn't help but to crack a smile at her cuteness. We walked towards the cafeteria and sit with our friends.

"Our classmates nominated me and Hansol as our classroom representative" I stopped eating and lift my gaze up to Heejin who's busy talking about the nomination. Every sports festival week, there's like a pageant and every class choose a representative.

"So yeah... We won" she said with a frown.

"Why aren't you happy? I thought you still love him?" Jiwoo said

"Tch. Eww." that's what Heejin said with matching roll eyes.

"Congrats, Son Heejin. You're no longer a fool"

"But seriously though, I don't want to represent our class with him. I rather chose Sunghoon" she said and I just stare at her while the others are talking.

"Don't worry, I have a plan" Yena whispered to me. I'm nervous about what her plan is. Is it something illegal again?