22

Hyunjin's POV

I'm stoned in my place right now. What do I do? I'm feeling mixed emotions. She's smiling at me and it's making me weak. Oh my fucking god. Is she the ghost Minju is talking about? If that's it, I'm freaking scared of ghosts.

"Hyunjin-ah!" that's Heejin, she's a lifesaver, I love her. I turned around and she run towards me. She swiftly took my right hand and interwine our fingers together.

"What's up with you two?" she asked

"We should go unnies" Minju said and grab my other hand.

"Wait! Hyunjin!"

I shut my eyes close tightly. Bitch. Don't reply. Do not turn around you moron.

Okay I turned around.

"Let's talk? Please, Hyun..." no no no don't look at me like that Kriesha. I might give in if you keep looking at me like you fucking miss me.

"Who is she?" Heejin asked with kinda strict voice? I don't know.

"Oh hi there I'm Kriesha Chu" Kriesha introduced herself and Heejin raised her eyebrow.

"Well hi Kriesha, I'm Son Heejin" she paused and hold onto my arm possessively, "Hyunjin's girlfriend"

"Oh" yeah right oh...

"Well if you excuse us we have to go now" Heejin drags me away and Minju is following us.

We reached the garden and she looks at me.

"What is she doing here?"

"I don't know"

Why does she looks so mad? Eh?

"And why are you just standing there?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask Hyewon-unnie? Besides you're with her the whole afternoon" she didn't even cheer for me that much.

"Huh? What do you mean?" tch

"Okay... I'mma just leave you two" Minju whispered and slowly backs away before leaving.

"Why did you introduce yourself as my girlfriend?" I asked her

"Maybe to save your ass? And besides that's what this whole school know" she has a point

"Why? You didn't like it? Then go take my words back, go to her and deny me as your girlfriend" is she.... mad?

"It's not like tha-"

"You still love her?" what?????

"......" I honestly don't know..... I thought it's all gone. I thought my feelings are all gone, but it all went rushing back to me the moment I saw her. I just felt so overwhelmed.

"I knew it" Heejin said and turn her back on me.

"Hey" she starts walking away so I obviously chase after her.

"Heejin" I grab her arm

"What?!"

"Whoa chill why are you so mad?"

She just stares at me then sigh.

"I don't know, okay? Just..... Let me go for now" she said and look at my hand that's on her arm.

"No. Tell me what's wrong" I said

She look so upset. I cup her face and caress the crease on her forehead, smoothing it out. Her expression softens and sigh.

"I fucking hate you, you know that?" she said and pulled me into a hug.

"I told you not to curse, right?" I whispered to her while her face is burried to my chest.

"You're not my mom, Hyunjin" she said, her voice muffled by the fabric of my shirt.

"I'll tell Aunt Mina then" I said and caress the back of her head. We stayed like that for I don't know how long.

"So... Wanna tell me what's wrong?" I looked down at her

"I don't want to" she said. She's acting like a child. I swear to god.

"Heejin." I removed my arms around her waist, but she held them and put it back around her waist.

"What's wrong?" I asked again, this time in a more gentle tone.

"You. I can't fucking understand you anymore" wtf?

"Sometimes you seems like you like me, but bully me everytime. You'll be sweet to me then will become cold eventually. Now your first love is back, just great, Hyunjin." she said those so fast and the only thing I understand is Hyunjin.

"What was that again?"

"Nothing!" is she on her period or what? This girl really...

I planned on ignoring her for flirting with Hyewon and now I'm hugging her. Great...

"People's looking, bunny" other students are looking at us while passing by the garden.

"I don't care" she said and snuggle up to me further while wrapping her arms to my neck.

"You did great earlier even though you suck at the first and second quarter" this bitch

"You didn't even watch me play coz you're busy 'talking' to Hyewon-unnie" I said

"Yeah, but I still watched you play!"

"You ain't fooling me, Ms Son. I know how you suck at multitasking"

"I have my eyes on you the whole game stupid bitch" she said, but with a sweet smile.

My heart skipped a beat and fear enveloped my system. I'm falling in love again. Shit. This isn't good. I'm gonna fucked up again.

I slowly withdraw my arms from her and stand up properly. She look at me with confusion and all I can do is turn my back on her and run away.

Running away is the only thing I'm good at.

I'm sorry, Heejin.