25

3rd person's POV

It's the second day of the sports week and Hyunjin decided to buy some flowers for Heejin and of course she brought her bestie with her.

"Red tulips symbolizes love, Aeongie" Sunwoo said as they look at various types of flowers.

"Should I go for a bouquet of red tulips?" Hyunjin asked

"Dunno, it's up to you" he said and Hyunjin went to talk to the florist. After some minutes, Hyunjin came back with a bouquet of red tulips and a wide smile on her face.

"Aigoo, look at my cat being smiley early in the morning" Sunwoo said and mess Hyunjin's hair.

"Ya!! I put extra effort in styling my hair today and you just ruined it!" Hyunjin whines and Sunwoo tries to fix her hair for the younger to stop whining.

"There, there, I fixed it. Now, stop whining and sulking like a five year old" he said and drag her out of the flower shop. They hop in Sunwoo's car and the boy drives to their school.

-

"Thank you again for giving me a ride, Hyewon-unnie" Heejin thanked Hyewon and the older girl pats her head before proceeding to her class section's booth.

"Oh..." Hyunjin saw it all and her excitement died down.

"Idiot, don't be discouraged already. Go now" Sunwoo gently push her towards Heejin and Hyunjin started walking towards Heejin.

"Bunny" the girl turned around and see Hyunjin holding a bouquet of flowers with a smile on her face.

"Umm... For you" Hyunjin handed the bouquet to her and scratch her nape awkwardly.

"What is this for?" Heejin asked in a cold tone

"Ahhh that? Um... Er..."

"Heejin, I like you. Please allow me to court you" Hyunjin said without breaking the eye contact with Heejin. The latter who's trying to act cold towards the younger, is completely shocked by what she said.

"W-what?"

"I'm gonna start courting you, Heekki" Hyunjin said

"B-but why?"

"I just said that I like you, right?" the taller almost roll her eyes

"Anyways can I get my morning hug now?" Hyunjin smile so widely at Heejin and pull her into a hug.

"Good morning, bunny" Hyunjin greeted as she pull Heejin closer to her. Heejin's face is now burried on the girl's neck.

'She smells like baby powder' she thought

"Should we go out later? You said I should take you out on a date if we win and we won, bunny, now where do you wanna go?" Hyunjin finally let go of the shorter girl

"Hyewon-unnie has a game later" Heejin said and Hyunjin's smile disappear.

"Oh... Haha right" disappointment is written all over Hyunjin's face, but she forced a smile and look at Heejin again.

"You're gonna watch too, right?" Heejin asked

"Of course... I-I'll just go for now. Let's just see each other later" once again Hyunjin forced a smile and walks away with her shoulders down.

Sunwoo who was watching from afar noticed it and met Hyunjin halfway.

"What happened? Are you guys going out together later?" Hyunjin shakes her head

"She's gonna watch Hyewon-unnie's game later so we can't go out" the girl smiled, but Sunwoo know her too well and know that the smile she's wearing right now is a fake one.

"Aww come here" he locked her into a comforting hug and caress her head.

"You can still ask her on another day like tomorrow! You can ask her later or tomorrow if you guys can go out. Don't be sad, hmm?" he rubs her back and give her a comforting smile.

"I'm gonna treat you a burrito right there please don't be sad anymore, Hyun" Sunwoo gently drags her to the food stalls and buy Hyunjin's favorites so he can somehow cheer his bestfriend up.

-

"GOOOOO HYEWON-UNNIE!!!!!" Heejin shouts as Hyunjin sits beside her. It's Hyewon's turn to run and the girl beside her starts to bust out her lungs.

Hyunjin can only sigh and put her hands on her pockets. She close her eyes as she thinks.

'Why she didn't cheer for me like this yesterday?'

"Are you tired?" Jeongin asked Hyunjin

"Kinda" Hyunjin answered while still closing her eyes. It hurts to see Heejin getting all excited over her sister.

"GOOOO UNNIE" Heejin cheered once again

"Hey buddy" she heard Ryujin from behind her.

"You alright? We can leave if you want to" she whispered to Hyunjin's ear

"I can't, she's my sister, I have to show some support" Hyunjin whispered back and rest her back on the chair.

"Hyunjin-ah! Look they won!" Heejin shook Hyunjin and the latter can only force a smile. It's finally over. Hyunjin got up and was about to go when she felt a hand grab hers.

"Stay" Heejin said so Hyunjin did.

Hyunjin watch Heejin wave her hands to Hyewon like a kid. She couldn't do anything, but to just watch.

Heejin turn to her and smile. One fucking smile and Hyunjin forgot about the pain and jealousy.

"Let's go eat at the cafeteria?" Heejin asked, wearing a sweet smile that Hyunjin loves.

Hyunjin smiled back at her and Heejin took the lead to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, the people left in the bleachers watch the two as they walks away.

"When are you going to tell Hyunjin?" Jeongin asked the person beside her.

"She doesn't need to know about my feelings for her. Seeing her happy makes me happy too and that's more than enough for me" the person wear a smile and everyone can tell that it's genuine.

The person wants Hyunjin to be happy... coz she deserves happiness in this world.

He/she will make sure that Hyunjin will be happy even if that means that he/she needs to put his/her feelings aside.