33

Heejin's POV

Sports week festival at our school ended weeks ago and we're back to the usual school days. I hate school so much.

"Are you going to be mad if I decided to call you bread?" Hyunjin asked as she park her car.

"What?????"

"I mean I love bread out of all things in this world" she said and my brain starts to malfunction.

Hyunjin's POV

She looks like a tomato now. I chuckled and pinch her warm cheeks.

"Nevermind I'll just call you tomato" I said and she hit me making me laugh.

I place a gentle peck on her forehead before getting off my car and open the door for her. She gets off and I make sure to lock my car.

I took her hand and lock our fingers together. I love the fact that my hands are sweaty but she still likes to hold it.

"Can we watch the sunset later, bunny?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Of course we can, Hyun" she said and caress the back of my hand using her thumb. We walked to our classroom with our hands clasped with each other and let go when we have to put down our bags and fix our chair.

I look at my left and see one of my favorite views in this world, Heejin. I can spend my whole life just looking at her. The sun rays hitting her skin makes the view more beautiful.

"Stop staring" she said and cover her warming face.

"Stop covering your face, bunny" I said and remove her hands on her face.

"You're beautiful" I said, she hit me and cover her face again. I giggled and rest my face on my table while still not taking my eyes off of her.

"You're really beautiful, Heejin" I repeated and her face is as red as tomato now. She hits me repeatedly and I decided to let her breath for a while.

I turn to my right and see Kriesha entering our classroom. Our eyes met and she gave me a small smile. I returned the smile and bow a little before turning to Heejin again.

"Good morning, class" our teacher entered our classroom and I groan.

"Good morning, teacher" we greet him back with a bow and sit back down when he told us to. He started discussing our lesson for the day and I just draw random stuffs on the back page of my notebook. I can't wait for our classes to end.

-

3rd person's POV

They have watched the sunset a lot of times already but it didn't fail to amaze them everytime. With their hands with each others, they watch as the sun goes down.

"Heejin-ah" Hyunjin called Heejin. Heejin smiled and turn to Hyunjin. She loves how her name sound when it's Hyunjin who said it.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" it's the first time Hyunjin said it directly and Heejin's heart is about to burst anytime soon.

They stare at each other and Hyunjin said, "In this world of ambiguity, be my certainty."

Hyunjin cup Heejin's face, her eyes asking for permission. Heejin smiled and nodded.

Hyunjin pulled her into a gentle kiss and every second of it, Hyunjin made Heejin feel like she's the most loved person in the world. Hyunjin poured her emotions that she can't say in the kiss, hoping that Heejin could feel what she was feeling.

Hyunjin slowly pull away and plants three short kisses on Heejin's nose.

"I love you too, Hyun and yes I'll be your certainty" Heejin said and Hyunjin smiled. This is the happiest Hyunjin she saw since they met each other.

-

"Someone seems happy" Sana said as they eat dinner. Everyone turn to Hyunjin who's scooping out the rice with a stupid smile plastered on her face.

Hyunjin just laughed and started eating.

"Something's up with your smile" Tzuyu said

"I'm in a relationship, ma" Hyunjin said and her siblings started clapping.

"So that's why she's smiling ever since she came home" Jeongin said

"Congrats on having your first serious relationship, Chou Hyunjin" Hyewon said and the other three made some noises.

Hyunjin just laughed again and wear a proud smile.

"It's Heejin, right?" Tzuyu asked

"If it's not Heejin then break up with her" Sana said and Hyunjin laughed for the nth that day.

"It's Heejin" she said and they started congratulating her.

"I hope you're gonna treat her well, Hyunnie"

"Of course, mom"

"Don't be like SOMEONE who used to date every girl she see" Sana said and side-eyed Tzuyu.

"That was all in the past, babe, please move on already" Tzuyu said and the kids just laughed.

"What's move on? I don't know her" Sana said and the married couple starts to bicker.

-

"I'm proud of you" Hyewon said and drank her beer. Hyunjin looked at her and Hyewon smiled.

"I already said this a thousand of times, but Hyunjin, I'm really really sorry. I betrayed you, I bet I'm the worst sister in this world. I'm sorry for all the traumas I caused to you. I know this isn't enough to make it up for all of the things I've done" Hyewon sighed and mess Hyunjin's hair.

"I'm glad you took the courage to fall again" Hyewon smiled and Hyunjin looked up at her. It reminds Hyewon of how Hyunjin used to look up at her all the time when they were still kids, but it all changed, and Hyewon regret doing all the things she had done that destroyed Hyunjin.

"Why are you crying?" Hyunjin laughs at her big sister

"Let's put it all behind us, unnie" Hyunjin said and give Hyewon a smile before getting up from her seat and hug her.

"I'm so sorry, Hyunjin" Hyewon cries on Hyunjin's shoulder and the younger girl rubs her sister's back.

"I already forgave you, unnie" Hyunjin said and tighten her hug to her sister. They stay like that until Hyewon stopped crying and they went back on drinking beer while watching the night sky.

"Tell me about Heejin" Hyewon said and Hyunjin's smile automatically curled up into a smile.

"She's everything, unnie"

"I'm happy that I took the courage to fall coz unnie, she's worth it"

"I'm not scared anymore because I know she'll be there for me, I know she'll never leave me, I know she'll always be there to catch me whenever I fall, I know how much I mean to her and I hope she knows that she means everything to me"

"I swear I'm gonna love this girl until the end. I want us to be each other's end game"

"I just love her so much, you know?" Hyunjin chuckles and look at the sky.

"Please let us be with each other until the end" she whispered underneath her breath and smile.