4

Hyunjin's POV

I woke up in my bed with Yuna beside me, hugging me tight. I gently remove her arms around me and got up from the bed. I look around the room and it's just me and Yuna.

I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth then wash my face. My left cheek is swollen for fuck's sake. I groan and went downstairs.

I saw them in the dining room and I quietly walked in. I sat beside Min and stole her food.

"Hyunjin, Hyewon" mama called and I am now thinking of a way to escape.

"You guys fought last night?" mom asked with a gentle tone. I looked at her and smiled.

"No, mom" I answered

"Really? Then what happened to your cheek?" she asked then stand up going to the fridge to get some ice.

"She's kinda tipsy last night and hit herself while we're strolling around, aunty" I look at the girl who speak up and Heejin smiled at me.

"That was your fault though" I said, it's true that I hit myself while strolling around with her last night but that was just a soft hit and the real reason of this swollen cheek is Hyewon-unnie's punch.

"Girl, I literally breathe and you blamed it on me" this bitch

"You guys are close already?" Yeonhee asked and make a lenny face then the others follow also aunt Dahyun, aunt Jeong, aunt Nayeon and aunt Momo.

"You can say that. She's kinda weird but get it bestie" Heejin said and I chuckled. I felt a cold ice against my cheek and see mom standing beside me.

"We'll talk about this once we got home, okay?" I nodded and she pat my head before going back to her seat beside mama.

I started eating and I can see Hyewon-unnie glancing at me from time to time but I didn't return the glances and stares.

*****

"So, what happened?" mama asked and we're all in the living room of our mansion. We just got home and they called us here.

"Jeongin" she calls IN and he looked at me. I just nod and look down. He told mama and mommy what happened and they both look at me and Hyewon-unnie.

"Hyewon, say sorry to Hyunjin" mom ordered

"Hyun... I'm sorry" Hyewon-unnie said and smile at me.

"Now hug" mom said and we hugged each other. This always happens whenever some of us got into a fight with each other. They always make sure that we will reconcile immediately.

"Hyewon-ah" mama called unnie and Hyewon looked at her.

"Treat Eunbi the way she deserve to be treated, daughter" she said shortly before getting up and went to her office.

"Your mama is right, Hyewonnie" mom said and pat unnie's head. Mom left and us five were left here in the living room.

"Are you guys really okay now?" Minju asked and the three of them look at the me and Hyewon-unnie.

"Yeah" I answered and got up from the couch.

--------------------

"Wassup bro" my door swings open and this mf enter my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and flip through my books.

"Just visiting" she said and lay on my bed.

"We're literally together just this morning" I said

"Ohh...." a smirk starts to form on my face.

"Don't tell me...." I gave her a teasing look

"Bitch no, I don't like you anymore" Ryujin said making me laugh.

"Are you sure though?" I asked

"Okay maybe just a tiniest bit of a crush" Ryujin admitted

"That's understandable, I'm a Chou after all" I said confidently

3rd person's POV

Ryujin stares at Hyunjin with her curious eyes.

"Hyun" she calls

"Hmm?" Hyunjin humms in reply

"You don't like me back even a bit?" Ryujin asked and Hyunjin look at her then fix her specs.

"I did" Hyunjin answered

"Ahhh you did- WAIT WHAT?" Ryujin looks at her with her eyes wide open.

"You liked me back and you didn't tell me!?!?" Ryujin is about to lose her mind now.

"We could've been lovers, Hyunnie"

"Why? Just... why?"

"Minju likes you that time when you confessed to me" Hyunjin said and focus on her books again.

"I don't want the history to repeat itself so I didn't tell you" she added

"I see you're still stuck in the past" Ryujin said and Hyunjin got up from the stool and move to her bed.

"It's not that easy to forget about, Ryu" Hyunjin said and grab her guitar to play some random chords.

"Can you stop doing attractive things right in front of me?" Ryujin said as she sat up

"No" Hyunjin said and continue playing guitar. Ryujin scoffed and just watch Hyunjin.

"What do you think about Heejin?" Ryujin asked and Hyunjin's fingers stopped what they're doing.

"She's nice" Hyunjin answered

"You like her?"

"We literally just met like two days ago"

"Yet you two are already close" Ryujin said and grins.

"You're not like that, Hyun. It always took you some weeks to warm up to people" she got some point but no, it's impossible to fall for someone who you just know for days.

"I don't know what you're saying, dude" Hyunjin said and her phone rings.

"What?" she said right after pressing the green button.

"Want some pizza?"

"Yes please"

"I'm outside and I can see Ryu's car here at the parking space"

"Just ring the doorbell and let one of the maids let you in then go here in my room" Hyunjin said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Ryujin asked

"You'll see" Hyunjin said and the door swings open.

"Heyaaa" Sunwoo comes in with 3 boxes of pizza and Jeongin and Yuna trailing behind him because of the food he's holding.

"How was the trip to Busan?" he asked and put down the boxes of pizza on the coffee table.

"It was fun" Hyunjin answered, but Sunwoo doesn't seem to catch the fun in her voice.

"I wonder how fun it was coz I can feel the so much happiness in your voice" he said sarcastically and Hyunjin just snorts.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Hyunjin asked and take a big bite of her pizza.

"Changmin-" Hyunjin quickly cut him off

"No. I won't. Don't get me into this shit again. I'm tired of it." Hyunjin said and the other three people in the room laughs.

"Aww c'mon! You're my bestie, Hyun!"

"Goddddd can you just fucking confess and stop using me to make him jealous????" Hyunjin said

"He can't confess" Jeongin said

"He's the embodiment of cowardice" Yuna said and Sunwoo glares at her then threatened Yuna that he won't let her eat another slice again.