2

3rd person's POV

"Ahhhh fuck" Hyunjin cursed as she gets up from the bed.

"My head hurts" she said and opens her eyes.

"Where the hell am I?" she panicked for a solid 5 minutes until she realized that they're at a rest house in a beach resort.

She went to the bathroom upon seeing the other beds empty. She did her morning routine and went downstairs while combing her hair using her fingers. Her friends started clapping which startled her.

"Do we have some food?" that was the first question she asked while entering the kitchen.

"Hangover?" Sana asked and brought a bowl of soup.

"Eat this, okay? Then take this medicine after" she said and pat Hyunjin's head.

"Thanks mom" Hyunjin gave her a quick hug before starting to eat the soup. The elders bid goodbye as they wanted to take a morning swim at the beach.

"You were so drunk last night" Hyewon said and scoop some of Hyunjin's soup.

"Yeah and that's all thanks to you" Hyunjin said sarcastically and Hyewon just laughed at her.

"Do you know that you cried coz you thought Hyejoo is adopted?" Jungeun said and the girls started laughing again because of the memory of last night.

"The fuck?" Hyunjin said

"Why would I thought that she's adopted?"

"I don't know to you" Minju said

"Is it the first time she saw Heejin-unnie?" Yujin asked

"I think so" Ryujin said

"Heejin?" Hyunjin said

"Heekki" Hyejoo said

"Oh you mean your pet rabbit?" they all looked at Hyunjin

"Are you still drunk or what?" Hyewon asked

"When did I even get a pet besides Gureum?"

"So that Heekki you were telling me is an actual person?"

"Hey guys you got some spare toothbrush?" the person who Hyunjin thought was a rabbit enter the kitchen and Hyunjin froze upon seeing such a beauty.

'Damn she's beautiful'

"Hey Hyunjin"

"Hyunjin"

"Hyunjin!"

*slap*

"Oww what the fuck, Hyewon!?" Hyunjin cup her right cheek and glares at Hyewon.

"Heejin is asking for a spare toothbrush, you got one in your bag, right?" Hyewon said

"Yeah, I do" Hyunjin said, still caressing her cheek then got up from her chair to get te toothbrush so she can give it to Heejin.

Her mind is still not in the right condition and she didn't notice that Heejin followed behind. Hyunjin picked up her bag from the floor and turn around and saw Heejin there.

"Omo you startled me" she clutch her chest

"Mian" Heejin apologized

Hyunjin got the toothbrush and hand it to Heejin, purposely brushing her hand against Heejin's.

"Thanks and Hyunjin, right? You should stop drinking too much past your limit" Heejin said before going to the other room.

"What the hell happened last night?" she rushed downstairs and went to Minju.

"Min, what exactly did I do last night?" Hyunjin asked as she pulled her younger sister away from Yujin. Minju take out her phone from her pocket and show Hyunjin the videos she took from last night.

"What. The. Hell?" Hyunjin said as she watch herself sitting on Hyejoo's lap while crying.

"There's another one" Minju said and play another video.

"SPONGEBOB?!" the video of Hyunjin walking on the sand plays

"Sweetie, where are you going?" that was Sana

"Bikini bottom"

"Y'all...." Hyunjin can't even believe that she did this

"Why y'all didn't stop me?"

"What are you saying? We even tried to knock you out so we can bring you here" Hyejoo said

"Then how did I get here?" Hyunjin asked

"You walked" Ryujin answered

"You walked with Heejin" Jungeun said

"I what?"

"You hold Heejin's hand coz you thought she was an angel and you apologized for all of your sins then she walked you here" Hyewon said

"That was so embarrassing" Hyunjin said and buried her face on her hands.

"Anyways you guys up for party tonight?" Hyewon asked

"Yes" all of them said except for Hyunjin

"How about me?" Yujin looks at her unnies

"I'll sneak you in again" Ryujin said

"How 'bout you, Aeongie?"

"Nahh, I'll pass" she said

"Really?" Hyewon asked

"Heejin's coming, right?" she added and Hyunjin snap her head towards her older sister.

"Nahh just kidding, of course I'll go too" she said and Hyewon gave her a teasing look.

"How come I didn't see her before?" Hyunjin asked

"Well... She goes back and forth from here to Japan since sometimes our grandma needs some assistance and the longest time she stayed there was 5 years and when she comes back here you're in Taiwan so yeah..." Hyejoo said and eat her chuuros.

"Oh....."

"She just came back with her boyfriend last week" Hyejoo added

"She has a boyfriend?" damn

"Well ex-boyfriend, they broke up in Japan last last week she said" assa

"Why? You like her?" Hyejoo gave her a sharp glare making Hyunjin laugh nervously.

"Me? Haha no" Hyunjin said and look away.

The eldest and younger Chou look at each other and communicate using their minds.

"You know what I'm thinking about, right?" Minju successfully understand Hyewon was trying to say.

"I think so" the two did lenny faces

"Hye, can you call me? I don't remember where I put my phone" Heejin came to the kitchen

"My phone is upstairs" Hyejoo said and Hyewon got an idea.

"Hyunjin-ah, you got your phone with you right? Let Heejin borrow it" Hyewon said and winked at her sister. Hyunjin actually liked the idea and hand Heejin her phone.

"Thanks, Hyunjin" she said and dialed her number. Hyunjin stares at her the whole time

"Hi guys!" the front door open and reveal the people they have been waiting for.

"Noona!" Jeongin rushed to Hyunjin and hugged her.

"You have favouritism and it shows" Hyewon said and scoffed. He put down a box of cake, packets of bread and tons of chocolate on the table and look at her sisters.

"Yuna and I bought that on our way here" Jeongin said and watch how his sisters' eyes glimmers as they look at the things he and his younger sister brought.

"Jungeun-unnie!" Yeonhee launches herself into her older sister and so does Yena.

"Guys help me"

--------------------

Let's just pretend that their ages don't overlap.