46

⚠️TW!⚠️
This chapter contains an inappropriate scene/s that you might be uncomfortable, so read at your own risk.

3rd person's POV

"What the fuck is this place?" Hyunjin whispered and look at the abandoned looking warehouse in front of her.

She heard a girl screaming in pain (?) so she quickly fishes her phone out of her pocket. She called Ryujin's number and the girl answered it after the second ring.

"Where the fuck are you guys?" Hyunjin asked

"Chill Hyun, we're almost there, we already called the police too" Ryujin said on the other line

"How can I chill when I can hear someone getting murdered?"

"What the hell? Then fucking go to Heejin"

"It's not her. The voice is familiar but it's not Heej" Hyunjin said and think of a way how to enter the warehouse. There's only one entrance though.

"Hurry up, park somewhere not too close here, Hansol might hear the engine" Hyunjin said

"Got it, Hyun"

Hyunjin hangs up and waited for her back ups. She felt her phone vibrates inside her pocket and she took it out, answering the call.

"Be quiet and don't do anything stupid" she warned. She knows how dumb their squad is.

"Where are you? Oh shit I can hear the screams" Ryujin said

"Behind the broken pick up"

The call ended and she saw the three with Sunwoo at the front, followed by Hyejoo then Ryujin.

"Have you seen unnie?" Hyejoo asked and Hyunjin shook her head but raise her right hand.

"It's hers, right?" she said, talking about the necklace in her hand. She's certain that it's Heejin's coz she's the one who gave it to her.

"Yes" Hyejoo took it and put it inside her pocket.

"She might be inside" Sunwoo said and gestured them to hide. They started planning their move since the authorities are taking some time.

-

A knock on the metal door was heard and Hansol stopped beating Kriesha.

"Delivery for Ms Kriesha Chu" a man's voice was heard from outside. Hansol let go of Kriesha and wipe off the blood on his hands and fix himself.

"I'll get it. You two stay quiet" he said with gritted teeth.

Sunwoo waited for someone to open the door while adjusting the helmet he's wearing, he also made sure to wear a mask inside, a mask that the delivery guy usual have on so the motherfucker won't recognize him.

The door opened and Hansol flashed him a smile. Sunwoo smiled back with his eyes even though his blood is boiling. He has no idea that this guy has been stalking his friend for years now.

"Delivery for Ms Kriesha Chu" he repeated

"I'm her friend, she's currently in the shower so I'll be the one picking it up" Hansol said with his annoying smile. Sunwoo made him sign some papers while he tried to peek inside. He caught a glimpse of the reflection on the mirror and saw Kriesha helplessly lying on the ground, blood all over her while Heejin is squirming around the tight rope tied around her.

"Thank you, Mr Lee" Sunwoo did a small bow before walking away, sprinting back to his car once Hansol shut the door close.

The three girls in the car look at him, anticipating for what he's gonna say, if he saw Heejin or not.