24

Hyunjin's POV

"So..." I swallowed the big lump in my throat and look at her.

"What do you wanna talk about, Sha? I mean Kriesha" why would I call her that?

"I missed you" fuck this shit I'mma run away now

NOOOOO. FUCK NO. SHE HUGGED ME.

"Kriesha..." why I can't push her away? Why am I letting her hug me tight like she used to?

"I missed you, Hyun"

Lord, I'm not your strongest soldier.

"Sha... Stop this. My girlfriend can see us" I said and tried to remove her arms around me.

"I know she's not your girlfriend" she said

"If she's your girl you will never let Hyewon hold her like that" well shit.

I didn't realize that I'm already hugging her back while my right hand caress the back of her head. Ryujin's right, I'm stupid. I fucking hate myself.

"Can we fix this please, Hyunnie?" she asks me

"I'm afraid we can't, Sha" I answered

"I promise I'll do better this time, Hyun. Please..." no....

"Sha" I remove my arms around her and also remove hers from me.

"We can't, Kriesha."

"What you did was so..." how do I say this... I sighed and look at her again.

"It broke me, Sha"

"I know and I'm sorry" I chuckles

"Your sorry won't do anything now"

"All I can offer to you now is friendship"

"But Hyun-"

"That's it, Kriesha. If don't want it then okay" I turn my back on her and walk back to our table. They're all looking at me as I walk back and I'm sure they saw all of it.

I fished my phone from my pocket and call Sunwoo.

"Wassup bro?"

"Where are you?" I asked.

"At home. Why?"

"Can you pick me up here at Han River?"

"Wae? Something happened?"

"Just please come here, Woo" I said

"Okay okay, I'll be there"

I sat on my chair and they're all looking at me. I notice that Hyewon-unnie has her arm on Heejin's shoulders. It fucking hurts my eyes to see it and I also feel my heart clenching. Great. I feel worse now.

I just continue eating my corndog without uttering a word until my bestfriend came.

"Hyun" he's panting hard. It's obvious that he ran all the way here.

"What happened?" he worriedly asked

I just shook my head and get my bag before standing up. He took it from me saying that he'll carry it and softly caress my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Let's just go, please?" I look at him with pleading eyes.

"We'll go now" I said to the other people in the table and turn around. He bow at them before we leave.

-

3rd person's POV

"So wanna share what happened, Hyun?" Sunwoo stated as they sit on the table at the corner here in Chou Cafe.

"I'm not forcing you though. It's okay if you don't wanna share it with me" he gave her a comforting smile.

"Kriesha's back" Hyunjin said and Sunwoo choked on his coffee.

"Fucking *coughs* what? *coughs*"

Hyunjin laugh a little and handed Sunwoo a tissue.

"I talked to her"

"Please tell me that you're not fixing you guys' relationship. I'm gonna drown you if you take her back I swear to iced americano"

"That's what she wanted to do. To fix us, but I disagreed"

"That's good"

"I told her that I can only offer friendship" Hyunjin licked the whipped cream from the side of her lips.

"Is that why you're upset?" Sunwoo asked, Hyunjin shook her head and put her fork down.

"No, it's about Heejin"

Sunwoo humms and tell Hyunjin, "Tell me about it, I'll listen"

"So... I like Heejin, right?"

"U-huh"

"And I think Hyewon-unnie likes her too"

"Hmmm"

"And they're starting to act like a couple"

"Hmmmm so you're jealous"

"Yes"

"You're not denying it anymore huh"

"What's the point? The only thing I'm afraid of now is what if I fuck up?"

"Why are you so afraid of fucking up?" Sunwoo chuckles

"Everything happens for a reason, Hyun. Look, let's say you fucked up again, it's up to you if you're just gonna let it be just like that or you're gonna fix it. If something doesn't work out, there's a reason behind it, if it cannot be then it can't be, don't push it further, but if you can still try, then try. Remember the saying try and try until you succeed? Hyun, nothing will happen if you don't try. Don't be afraid to try while it's still early. You better made up your mind while Hyewon-noona and Heejin are still not in a relationship"

"If I were you, I would court Heejin right away" he added

"Heejin is a wonderful girl, Hyun. There's many people lining up for her. Everybody's watching her, but she's looking at you. Take the chance, bestie, I'll support you no matter what"

"Should I start courting her tomorrow?" Hyunjin asks

"You definitely should" Sunwoo said.

"Oh and there's like a party on Friday at school. You should ask her to be your date" he added.

"How do I ask her to be my date?" Hyunjin asked

"Simple. Hey Heejin, wanna be my date on Friday?" Sunwoo demonstrated

"It's not simple, Woo. It's Heejin"

"Oh yeah?"

"No you don't understand, Sunwoo. It's HEEJIN"

"Okay, but you guys literally kissed a day or two after you guys met"

"But that was just a cover up"

"C'mon you can ask girls at the hive for a dance in just 5 seconds and now you're being a pussy when it comes to Heejin"

"It's because I like her and she's not like the other girls I met"

"Okay, I'll just help you out with it together with Ryujin and the others, but for now, think of an idea to ask her to be your date"

"Should we paint the whole school with letters that says 'Go to the party with me, Heejin?'"

"And get expelled? Haha no."

"Tch"