16

3rd person's POV

"I didn't tell you to wait for me stop complain you dumb bunny" Hyunjin said to Heejin, it's Saturday and Heejin waited for Hyunjin to finish her job at the cafe so they can hangout and now they're bickering.

"Can't you just be thankful that I'm giving you my time?" Heejin said as they enter Chou's gate.

Hyunjin was about to talk again when Heejin shove a piece of bread in her mouth to shut her up. She never win an argument with this dumb cat.

"Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin turn to the owner of the voice and her eyes widened.

"MOM!" She run towards the lady and jump into her arms. Hyunjin clings to the lady like a koala, her arms wrapped around her neck and her legs around the lady's waist.

"Ya ya you're heavy" Elkie complains and Hyunjin land her feet on the ground but still hugging her mom tightly.

"I missed you, mommy" Hyunjin said sweetly and Heejin swear her heart almost melt upon hearing that. This is the first time she heard Hyunjin talk like that.

"It's pretty obvious, my baby" Elkie chuckled and cup her daughter's face.

"Aigoo look at you being so smiley after seeing me" she squish Hyunjin's cheeks making the girl giggle.

"Why you didn't tell me youre coming today? I should've fetch you at the airport" Hyunjin said

"I wanted to surprise you" her mom said and her eyes landed on Heejin. Heejin panicked and averted her gaze on Sana who's there beside Elkie.

"Who is she?" Elkie asked

"Hyunjin's potential girlfriend" Sana answered and the two moms look at Hyunjin with a teasing grin.

"Mom, stop, she's just a friend" Hyunjin said and gesture Heejin to come closer.

"Mom, this is my friend, Son Heejin" Hyunjin introduced and Heejin bows at Hyunjin's mom.

"It's nice to finally see you, Heejin" Elkie hugged her and Heejin wear a bright smile.

"Hyunjin told me some stories about you and I'm right, you really look adorable in person"

"T-thank you, Ms Chong" Heejin shyly said making Hyunjin's mother chuckled.

"I was about to ask Hyunjin to stroll around with me but I guess you guys have some plans already"

"No, no, Ms Chong, it's fine you guys can go" Heejin said

"Why don't you just tag along?"

-------------------

Heejin's POV

I was dragged to this mother and daughter stroll around Seoul and I am happy to see this side of Hyunjin, being giggly and a baby around her mother. I've never seen her like this. She's naturally clingy and affectionate, she learned it from Aunt Sana she said, but right now she's just a clingy baby.

"Mom! Look! I want that!" we're inside a bakery and she pointed a bread. Her mom scolds her for being loud and she just whines.

I chuckled and Ms Chong turns to me. I quickly straighten up my expression and she gave me a motherly smile.

"How about you, Heejin? What do you want?" she asked.

"Anything will do, Ms Chong" I said politely

"Just call me Aunt Elkie, darling" she said and I nodded. She's so nice. After that, we went to Aunt Elkie's condo near Han River.

I sat on the couch and look at the view. It's so beautiful. The sun is setting and I felt someone sat beside me.

"It's so beautiful, right?" I asked, I know it is Hyunjin because of her perfume.

"Yes, so so beautiful" she mumbled and I couldn't take my eyes off the view in front of me.

3rd person's POV

Elkie came out from the kitchen and see the two teenager girls sitting on the couch while watching the sunset. Actually, it's only Heejin who's watching it coz Hyunjin is busy watching the girl.

"My daughter is so gay I swear to god" she mumbles and laugh a little.

Heejin turn to Hyunjin and caught the latter staring at her. Her lips curled into a teasing smile and nudge the younger girl.

"You have a crush on me, am I right, Chou?" Heejin teased

"In your dreams" Hyunjin said and scoffed. Heejin's hand went on Hyunjin back to check if her shirt is soaked in sweat and she was right.

"Go and change your shirt" Heejin said

"Why?? I'm too lazy to stand up" Hyunjin complains

"You'll get sick I swear to God, Hyunjin" Heejin said sternly and slap Hyunjin's arm.

"Change" Heejin repeated with a serious tone

"Make me" Hyunjin said

Heejin pulled her ear, slap her arm, smack her head and pinch her side. Hyunjin wince in pain and told Heejin to let go of her.

"Go and change!!" Heejin said and pinch Hyunjin's side harder.

"I will! I will now! Stop pinching me!" Heejin let go of the younger

"That hurts you know?????" Hyunjin glares at Heejin

"That's what you get from being hardheaded dumb cat" Heejin said with a scoff

"Go change now" she added but Hyunjin stayed in her position. Heejin started nagging in Japanese and Hyunjin laughs at her.

"I'll change now" Hyunjin stand up and went to her room.

"You really like annoying your girlfriend, don't you?" Elkie said and hands a clean shirt to Hyunjin.

"Thanks mom. Again, she's not my girlfriend but yeah I really like to annoy her" Hyunjin said and take off her shirt. Elkie wipes her sweaty back using a towel and Hyunjin put on the clean shirt.

"Okay, but if ever you and her got together... I would be so much happy coz I can see that she adores you so much and she takes care of you so well" Ms Chong pats Hyunjin's head and mess her hair.

"It's getting dark, mom. I should send her home now" Hyunjin said and Elkie gave Hyunjin her car key.

"Drive safely"

Hyunjin nodded and went to the living room.

"Hey puppy, let's get you home now"

Heejin got up and bid goodbye to Hyunjin's mother. The two went out of the building but Hyunjin just keep the key in her pocket. She wants to walk so she and Heejin can be together much longer.

Heejin, on the other hand, don't mind it at all as long as she's with Hyunjin.