11

Hyunjin's POV

"Where were you?" Jeongin asked the moment I step my foot in the living room.

"At the cafe" I answered and flopped myself to the couch.

"Unnie" Yuna skipped towards me and join me on the couch, hugging me like a koala.

"Did you break my stuffs again?" I asked and she quickly shake her head.

"Just want a hug" she said and I gave her what she wants. She's our princess after all.

"Awww" mom enters the living room and look at us with loving stare.

"Hi mom" I greeted

"You just got home?" she asked and I nodded.

"I was out with Heejin" I said and she smiled.

"You guys are getting close to each other huh" she said

"Yeah, she's nice and not as annoying as Minju that's why" I said and she chuckles.

"I HEARD THAT!" the yell was coming from the kitchen

We heard the front door opened followed by "I'm home"

We quickly got up from the couch and went to welcome mama. Mom gave her a peck on the lips while me and my siblings gave mama a peck on the cheeks.

Mama let out a giggle then looked at me.

"Your mother wants to talk to you" she said and pat my head.

"I'll call her later, ma" I said and we went to the dining room to eat dinner. We eat while telling how our day goes and I tell mine and get teasing looks from my family.

"Are you finally getting a girlfriend?" mom teased

"Ha, never" I said and she just raise her eyebrows, clearly not believing me.

--------------------

"Hello? Mom?" I said in Cantonese

"Hyunjin? My daughter?" I smiled upon hearing my mom's voice and sit on the chair at my balcony.

"How are you baby?" she asked

"I'm fine, mom. I'm doing well and they're taking care of me well" I answered

"I'm glad to hear that, daughter"

"I miss you, mom" I said and there was silence.

"I miss you too, baby" I sighed and rest my back against the chair.

"But don't worry coz I'm visiting you next month!" she said

"Wait for real, mom???" heck

"Yes so tell me what you want and I'm gonna buy it for you" this lady really likes to spoil me

"Hugs and kisses from my mother" I said

"I'll give you a ton of those then" I smiled

We exchanged some stories about how was our day and someone called her making our conversation a bit shorter but she said she'll call tomorrow and I just said okay.

I heard a knock on my door and mommy Sana enters my room with a glass of milk in her hand.

"I heard you talking to someone" she said

"Was it your mom?" I nodded

"How is she?" she asked

"She's doing great, mom. She opened another business in Hong Kong and she's quite busy these days but she promised to pay me a visit next month" I said with a wide smile.

"That's great then" she said and hand me the glass of milk. I drink it while she's patting my head.

"You grew up so well, Hyunjinnie" she said, still wearing her beautiful smile on her face. I stopped drinking the milk and smile at her.

"Thank you for taking care of me, mom" I hugged her and she giggled, hugging me back. We broke the hug after what I think is 5 minutes.

"Finish it" she said and I finished the glass of milk. She took the glass from me and she also wipe the sides of my lips.

"Good night, baby" she said softly and kissed my forehead.

"Good night, mom" I said and lay down on my bed. She put the blanket over me and give me a pat on my head before heading out of my room.

-------------------

It's Friday and there's nothing really to do at school that's why I decided to come along with Minjeong, Aeri and Hyejoo to play billiards near the school.

"Your turn" Aeri said and I pick up my cue stick and look for a ball near any of the holes. I see one and make it go in. Hyejoo gave me a high five before taking her turn.

"Your girlfriends are spamming me messages" I said as my phone won't stop vibrating in my pocket.

"We'll deal with them later" Aeri said and we continue playing. My phone then started ringing and I took out my phone. I saw Heejin's caller ID and quickly pick it up. I walk further from the three girls and put the phone against my ear.

"Yeah?"

"Ummm... Hyun...." what's up with her?

"Yes, Heejin?" I replied

"Uh...."

"C'mon say it" I said

"D-do you have any p-pads with you?" ahh so this is what all about

"I don't, how about the others?"

"Seniors are having an exam right now as well as the sophomores and the juniors. Minju, Ryujin and Yeonhee are out in a date with their crushes" shit

"Wait me there" I hung up and grab my backpack near the billiard table.

"Where are you going?"

"Something urgent, I need to go now" I said and quickly run to the nearest convenience store and bought a pack of pads before running off to the school.

I call Heejin's number and asked where bathroom is she right now. I climbed up to the third floor and enter the girl's bathroom.

"Heej?" I knocked on the first cubicle.

"Hyun?"

"Yeah it's me, here's your pads" I insert my hand under the door and she grabbed it. I lean against the counter and catch my breath. That was a hell of a run.

I waited for her to come out and there's she is, looking down at her feet while holding the remaining pads.

"Ah.. Ano..... Thank you" she said, still looking down.

"It's nothing" I said

"Let's go to the cafeteria" I grab her by her coat and drag her to the cafeteria and make her pay for my food.