31

3rd person's POV

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Heejin asked and stopped dancing to wipe Hyunjin's tears away.

"I'm hurting Sunwoo" Hyunjin sobs

"What?"

"H-he likes me"

"What? But he helped me- wait-" Heejin rub Hyunjin's back while looking around to look for Sunwoo.

She met Sunwoo's eyes and the boy smiled and showed her an okay sign. He pointed himself and showed an okay sign again.

Heejin looks at Hyunjin and hugged her. She don't really know what to say to Hyunjin. She just pulled her back to their table and Hyunjin quickly searched for Ryujin or Minju.

"Minmin" Hyunjin said when she saw Minju and hugs her.

"Unnie? You're crying? Did someone do something wrong to you? Let me call Jeongi-" Minju was cutted off by Hyunjin's sobs.

"I'm feeling so guilty, Min" Hyunjin said and Minju covered her own mouth using her hand as her eyes widened.

"Did you just murder someone????"

Hyunjin let go of Minju and glare at her.

"Why are you so dumb? Oh my fucking god" Hyunjin said and went to Yena instead.

"Dumb? Me? What did I even do to you?" Minju mumbled

"Wae?? Why are you crying?" Yena asked as she trap the younger girl in her embrace.

"Sunwoo" Hyunjin said in a sad tone

"Ahh he already told you? Took him long" Yena said and pat the girl's back.

"You knew?" Hyunjin asked

"Yeah, but I didn't tell you coz he told me not to" Yena said and humm a song to calm down the girl.

-----

"She fell asleep?" Sunwoo asked as he took Hyunjin from Ryujin and Yena.

"She cried a lot" Ryujin said and look at the girl.

"She knows how much it hurts that's why she feel so bad" Yena said and caress Hyunjin's head.

"You'll take her home?"

Sunwoo nodded

"Take care then. Drive safely, okay?" Yena said

"Copy that, noona" Sunwoo said and put Hyunjin at the back seat. He made sure she's comfortable and use his stuffed toy as a pillow so her neck won't hurt.

"You're such a crybaby" he chuckles before going to the driver's seat.

-----

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin-ah, Hyunjin-ah" someone woke me up from a deep slumber.

"Fuck off" I said and hug my pillow.

"Hyunjin get the fuck up!" I'm gonna slap the hell out of Hyewon-unnie.

"Minju ate your bread" I sit up in a heartbeat and look at her.

"She what?????????"

"Ahhh finally you're up" she said and chuckles.

"You're the worst" I said and lay back down.

"Kriesha's downstairs" she said and my body tensed.

"What is she doing here?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"You should face her and told her to leave. We were trying to shoo her away, but she won't go. She said she wants to talk to you" not this shit again.

"I messaged Heejin and she said she's going here later so you better make Kriesha leave before Heejin arrive" Hyewon-unnie said

"Why?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'why'? If Heejin see Kriesha here then what do you think she'll think huh? It's not a good idea to have them two in the same place" she answered. I just groan and get up. I went to my bathroom and do my morning ritual.

After that, I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

I stopped on the last step of the stairs and look at Kriesha and Heejin staring at each other. Shoot.

"Bunny" I called Heejin and walk towards her.

"Good morning" she greeted and place a gentle kiss on my cheek. My face immediately heat up and the sides of my lips curled up.

"Good morning to you too" I said and look at Kriesha who's crossing her arms.

"Can you give us a moment, Heej? I'll just talk to her" I said and she nodded in response. She walk towards the kitchen where my siblings are.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Kriesha in a cold tone.

"Why? Am I not allowed to go here?"

"Did you forget what mom said? She told you to not ever step your feet in this household" mom got so mad at her that time and told her not to go here anymore. She's lucky mom and mama have an out of town business trip.

"I just want to talk to you, Hyun"

"What is it about?"

"About us"

"There's no 'us', Kriesha. Can you please just leave?"

"Hyunjin, I want you back" she said and I balled my fists.

"Then you shouldn't have done what you've done to me!" I raised my voice and I saw them peeking out from the kitchen.

"I know and I'm sorry about it, Hyun"

"Your sorry won't do anything now"

"We can still fix it, Hyunjin"

"No, we can't. You can't have me anymore."

("Really? If I can't have you then no one can")

"Please just leave before I call the guards" I said. She gave me a look and smiled after.

"Be careful, Hyunjin-ah" she said before walking away. That sent shivers to me and I just watch her back as she exits our house.

"What does she mean by that?" I tilt my head to the side and just decided to brush it off my head.

I went to the kitchen and everybody looks at me.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jeongin asked

"The usual" I said and eat Minju's pancakes. I received a slap on my back from the owner of the food I'm eating, but I just keep on eating it.

"Give me back my pancakes!!!!" she whines

"You want me to spit it out?" I asked and she slap my arm two times.

"I fucking hate you"

"Likewise"

I look over to where Heejin is sitting and give her a smile.

"What brings you here early in this morning?" I asked and lick the chocolate syrup off my bottom lip. I caught her staring at my lips making me smirk and graze my tongue over it again.

"I-I'm here to make my homework with Min" she said and look away when she realized she got caught.

"Wait we have a homework???????" Minju asked and her face contorted in pain. Eh?

(Heejin kicked Minju's foot under the table.)

"O-oh yeah I just remembered hehe" weird