48

3rd person's POV

A week after the incident, Jisu knocked on Hyunjin office door.

"Come in, Love" she heard Hyunjin said. It gives her butterflies and she pull the brown envelope closer to her chest. Taking a deep breath, she twist the knob and enter her wife's office.

It was neat, combination of gold, white and black does really look good. There she found the love of her life sitting on a swivel chair, reading a paper with her eyeglasses hanging on her perfect nose bridge.

"My Jisu needs something?" she asked with loving tone and flashed a smile.

'Why is she being like this?'

"Love... I... I need you to read this document"

Hyunjin put down the paper she was reading in instant and held her hand out for Jisu to hand her the envelope. Instead of getting the envelope, Hyunjin grab Jisu's wrist and pull her to make her sit on her lap. It didn't fail to make Jisu's heart pound and her cheeks to turn red.

"Let's see what you have here" Hyunjin mumbles and place her chin on Jisu's shoulder. Hyunjin carefully take out the paper from it's envelope and read it carefully.

Her eyebrows furrowed upon stumbling on the word 'divorce'.

"You got another divorce case?" Hyunjin asked but receive no answer.

Her eyebrows furrowed even more when she saw her and Jisu's name written on it and Jisu's sign at the bottom part of the paper.

"Jisu-yah..."

Jisu sensed a mixed emotions from the girl's voice.

"Hyunjin-ah... Let's get divorced" she tried to make her voice stable as she can.

"What are you talking about?" Hyunjin put down the papers she's holding.

"I want you to be happy" Jisu said and Hyunjin make her face her.

"But I already am" she said

"Then be happier"

"I'm already contented"

"Love... Until when are you going to ignore what your heart is shouting?" Jisu asked

"I don't get you" Hyunjin said and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Heejin... You love her" Jisu cups Hyunjin's face gently. She's holding it so carefully like it's gonna break if she didn't.

"Hyunjin, it's fine" she gave her a smile

"It's really fine"

"Jisu-yah..."

"I love you so much, Hyunjin... My love..." Jisu hugged her and unknowingly, Hyunjin tears starts to fall. Why... Why is Jisu like this?

"I love you too" Hyunjin responded and Jisu pull away from the hug, chuckling upon seeing her crying.

"Stop crying, dummy" she giggled and wipe away Hyunjin's tears.

"I love you, Jisu-yah" Hyunjin's arms are wrapped around Jisu.

"I know, love, I know... but we're gonna stop here, Hyun" Jisu said and smile.

"I'm just your stop over, not your destination"

"Just a chapter in your life and not the epilogue"

"We're not the endgame, love"

"I am happy I was able to hold you and I am happy that you hold me. The times you were holding me up until now is the happiest, love, but now is the time to let go" Jisu removed Hyunjin's arms around her and get off her lap. She picked up Hyunjin's pen and handed it to the girl.

"I want you to sign the paper, love" Jisu wear a kind smile, a smile that Hyunjin is fond of. A smile that she'll treasure forever. A woman that she treasure so much. A woman who made her happy.

Hyunjin held the pen and give Jisu a smile before signing the divorce papers.

-

"Be happy, okay?" Jisu said and hugged Hyunjin. The papers has been approved and today is the day that they're moving out of the house they once called home.

"You too, Jisu" Hyunjin hugged her back and pat her back.

"I'm going now, Hyun" Jisu pulled away and they stare at each other. They shared a smile that they'll remember forever  before driving towards different paths.

-

"Welcome back home, noona" Jeongin welcomed his older sister with a warm hug.

"Are you good? You can talk to us" he whispered

"I'm all good, don't worry" Hyunjin chuckles and pat her brother's back before pulling away.

"Hyunjinnie" Hyewon put away her potato chips to hug her lil sister.

"I hope things go well with the two of you even though you guys part ways already" she said

"I hope so too, unnie" Hyunjin said and bid goodbye to them. She changed into working out outfit and went for a jog. Her feet find its way to the cliff and again, she found Heejin there.

A smile formed on her lips when their gaze met.

"You're here too" Hyunjin said and went to sit beside Heejin.

'She found me again...'

Still panting, Hyunjin look at the view right in front of her and feel calm.

"Are you alright?" Heejin asked making Hyunjin chuckles people has been asking her the same question for the past few weeks.

"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be?" she replied

"Well... You just got divorced" Heejin said and Hyunjin let out a smile.

"....You're happy?" Heejin asked, completely dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I am, I'm happy that we ended this way. In a nice way and not the other way" Hyunjin said and drink from her tumbler.

"Can I ask why did you guys get divorced?" Heejin asked and avoids Hyunjin's eyes.

"She knows that I love someone more than I love her..." Hyunjin said and Heejin slowly look back at her.

Is it who she's thinking?

"Yeah, it's you, stop thinking, the concept of thinking doesn't suit you" Hyunjin said and received a slap on her arm causing her to laugh.

Her laughter died down and the two were drawn at the sight of the sun going down as the colors of orange and yellow painted the sky.

"Heejin-ah" Hyunjin called Heejin and look at the latter dearly.

"Hmm?" Heejin can't help but to smile while looking back at Hyunjin, matching the level of fondness in the younger girl's eyes.

"Can you stay with me until the last chapter of my life?" Hyunjin asked

"Yes, of course" Heejin replied and smile at Hyunjin. Their hands met each other and hold onto each other tightly.

Hyunjin stares at the woman beside her and her lips automatically curled up into a smile.

No matter what happens... 2jin endgame.