12

3rd person's POV

The two are having what seems like a mukbang in the cafeteria when Yuna went to Hyunjin.

"Hey Yuyu want some-" Hyunjin cut herself off when she saw the look on Yuna's face. The younger girl is pouting and her tears are threatening to fall.

"Unnie..."

"Why? What happened?" Hyunjin's expression turned soft as well as her voice.

"Someone made fun of me" Yuna said and her tears starts to fall.

"Who the fu- I mean who is it?" Hyunjin abandoned her food and hug her baby sister. She took out her phone and open their group chat.

CHOU CHOU SIBLINGS
•5 people

aeongie:
all troops gather, a mf made
fun of our baby

mongmong:
who tf??? im omw

fox:
do i need to bring a katana?

minguri:
no. don't.

"Shhh stop crying, alright?" Hyunjin tried her best to make Yuna stop crying as she hate to see it very much.

"I'm here. Now tell me who is it" Hyewon said and her aura is not like her usual aura. Even Heejin is getting scared of the oldest Chou.

"Hyewon-unnie" Yuna cries and went to hug Hyewon.

"We're here" the twins said and Yuna went to her oppa.

"She told me the name come on" Hyewon said and Hyunjin get her bag.

"Let's just meet again later" Hyunjin said to Heejin.

"You guys are not gonna murder someone, right?" Heejin said

"I'm not very sure of that but we'll try" Hyunjin gave Heejin a smile that made Heejin panic so she quickly sent a message to their group chat and Jungeun said she's going there.

The five Chou's went to the sophomores' building and everyone made a way for them. Hyewon is in the front while Hyunjin is at the back, Minju is at Yuna's right side while Jeongin is at the left of youngest. They're serving like a protection for their little princess.

"Class 4" Hyewon mumbled and stopped in front of a classroom. She barged inside and all eyes are on her and on the people behind her.

"Who's Cha fucking Wonju?" she asked and a tall boy stepped forward.

"You made fun of my baby sister?" Hyewon said and right now, she contains an intimidating aura.

"Ahhh... That dumbass" the boy said and Yuna snuggled up to Jeongin. Hyewon then tie her hair and the other 4 Chou's knows that shit's about to go down.

"Call her that again" Hyewon's tone is now cold as ice as she has this piercing glare on the boy.

"Dumba-" he was cutted off by a hard punch on his face. Minju has a worried expression while the other two, Jeongin and Hyunjin are enjoying the show.

"You don't call my sister that you shithead" Hyewon said with gritted teeth

"I'm gonna sue you" the boy said while wiping the blood coming out of his nose.

"I'm gonna sue you" Hyewon repeated in a mocking tone.

"Go on and sue me. Remember this you ugly creature, if I heard you saying shits or making fun of my sister again that's not the only thing you'll get from me" Hyewon said in all seriousness.

They was about to go now but the boy grab Hyewon and slam her body on the wall beside her. Loud gasps were heard and Jeongin quickly passed Yuna to Hyunjin and grab the boy's collar.

"I'm not gonna have mercy on you" Jeongin said and his usual bubbly personality is nowhere to be seen now. Touch him but not his sisters.

He dragged the boy named Wonju away from there and bring him somewhere secluded. He don't like being violent in front of his siblings.

"Hyewon-unnie? You okay?" Minju asked, she knew that this won't be good but she still let it happen.

"I'm fine" Hyewon said but that was a lie. Her body hurts from the impact. Hyunjin gave Yuna to Minju and went to help Hyewon.

"Can you walk?" Hyunjin asked, there's a hint of concern in her voice. Hyewon tried to stand up on her own but groans when she felt the pain on the left side of her body.

"Get on my back" Hyunjin said and crouch down, lowering herself so Hyewon can get on her back.

"Let's go to the clinic" Hyunjin said

"How about Jeongin-oppa?" Yuna asked

"He can handle himself" the girls brought Hyewon to the clinic and the nurse let the girl rest on one of the bed there.

Hyunjin is just silent at the corner while Hyewon is staring at her. The door went open and the girls burst inside.

"Hyewon-ah" Eunbi went to Hyewon and checked on her.

"Are you okay? Were you hurt? I told you that you should avoid getting yourself into trouble, right?" she looks so worried and Hyewon shifted her gaze to the girl who all did is to love her.

"I'm fine" she said and smile.

"Are you sure?" Eunbi asked

'God, do I even deserve her?' Hyewon thought

Hyunjin silently exits the room and take the fresh air outside.

"Boo yah" she jump in surprise when someone suddenly appeared beside her.

"Fuck you" Hyunjin said and Heejin laughs.

"How are you? Did you get hurt too?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin stares at her.

"I didn't" she said before looking down at her shoes.

"Are you sure?" Heejin asked while looking at her worriedly.

"Yeah"

'She seems sad' Heejin thought

"Would you like to have a coffee with me?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin stares at her.

"Umm.. Okay?" with that, Heejin dragged the younger outside of the campus and bring her to the nearest coffee shop.

"2 iced americano please" Heejin said and Hyunjin just stand beside her while looking around.

"Why did you bring me here?" Hyunjin whispered and hide behind Heejin.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Heejin asked and tried to push Hyunjin away.

"Look, Son, there are students from other schools" Hyunjin stated

"And so?" Heejin asked

"There are 5 people in this shop who I ghosted" Hyunjin said making Heejin turn to her

"Eww ghoster" Heejin said and make a disgusted expression.

"I have my reasons dumbass" Hyunjin said and their coffee arrived. Hyunjin hurried Heejin to pay and drag her out of that coffee shop.

"I wanna hear those reasons" Heejin said as they exit the shop. Hyunjin stare at her and Heejin scoffed.

"You told me about your real mother but you can't tell me the tea why you ghost people?" the bunny said

"We still have classes let's go" Hyunjin said but Heejin grab her wrist.

"I'm too lazy to go back let's just ditch class" she said and drag Hyunjin somewhere else.